Author Topic: Derek Anthony - heart attack - coma - and recovery  (Read 243662 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Derek Anthony - had a heart attack - in a coma
« Reply #650 on: November 03, 2012, 11:25:55 PM »
Surfing? in the Gulf of Mexico?
sometimes...not that much anymore though(never in texas)...it does have surprisingly good waves from time to time though..when i do i just longboard it

i go everywhere

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #651 on: November 03, 2012, 11:28:27 PM »
i am well aware of my emotional short commings lol

bench

One would have never guessed!  ;D ;D
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #652 on: November 03, 2012, 11:31:05 PM »
Poor Derek Anthony .... He currently has a shaft up his asshole to prevent him shitting on the bed and one down his throat to help him breath....

I know it's a normal Saturday night for him, but this one isn't going to be paying his bills

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #653 on: November 03, 2012, 11:32:34 PM »
One would have never guessed!  ;D ;D
i know, right?

;D

bench

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #654 on: November 03, 2012, 11:39:27 PM »
are you suggesting that he OD'd on semen?

bench

You wish!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: November 03, 2012, 11:41:17 PM »
karmas a bitch...i may not be perfect but i will always be better than that piece of shit...deep down im sure he knows that  ;D

bench

You wish.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #656 on: November 03, 2012, 11:42:52 PM »
Uh oh, here goes Prime Muscle on his moral crusade. Watch out.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: November 03, 2012, 11:43:48 PM »
Better watch out, "Prime Muscle" has been on a DA crusade, telling us how all insensitive we are!  :-\

Someone has to keep you jerks in line.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #658 on: November 03, 2012, 11:44:35 PM »
i am well aware of my emotional short commings lol

bench

Really, are you?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #659 on: November 03, 2012, 11:47:55 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: November 03, 2012, 11:48:48 PM »
Uh oh, here goes Prime Muscle on his moral crusade. Watch out.

As I see it, a lot of you suffer arrested emotional development = sociopathic behavior.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: November 03, 2012, 11:51:25 PM »

"There but for the grace of God go...." a whole lot of Getbiggers. Live and learn folks.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #662 on: November 03, 2012, 11:53:12 PM »
As I see it, a lot of you suffer arrested emotional development = sociopathic behavior.

Okay, you're about as delusional as DA lol.

I never wished death on DA. I never said I wanted him to die, nor I was happy he was sick. All I said was that I have no sympathy for someone like him.

That doesn't mean I dont have sympathy for my friends and family, children and animals that are abused and harmed, etc. In fact, I am very sympathetic toward the many ills of the world.

No what the exact definition of a sociopath is, you moron  ::) ::)
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: November 03, 2012, 11:53:48 PM »
Derek Anthony represents what a lot of you jerks are and you cannot admit it so you bash him as if that sets you free.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #664 on: November 03, 2012, 11:59:05 PM »
Almost 30 pages of attention on getbig. DA is fading away with a smile on his face.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: November 04, 2012, 12:03:11 AM »
Okay, you're about as delusional as DA lol.

I never wished death on DA. I never said I wanted him to die, nor I was happy he was sick. All I said was that I have no sympathy for someone like him.

That doesn't mean I dont have sympathy for my friends and family, children and animals that are abused and harmed, etc. In fact, I am very sympathetic toward the many ills of the world.

No what the exact definition of a sociopath is, you moron  ::) ::)

You do suffer some arrested development. I am way, way past your inability to feel sympathy for others who don't live up to your standards.

Furthermore, this was posted as a sort of tongue in cheek response....and not to your earlier posts. I think we covered how you feel about doling out sympathy to those whom you believe deserve it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #666 on: November 04, 2012, 12:09:01 AM »
You do suffer some arrested development. I am way, way past your inability to feel sympathy for others who don't live up to your standards.

Furthermore, this was posted as a sort of tongue in cheek response....and not to your earlier posts. I think we covered how you feel about doling out sympathy to those whom you believe deserve it.

Everyone suffers some arrested development, genius. No one is 100% developmentally adjusted. Its impossible.

Should we feel sympathy for everyone? Who deserves it more than others? Is there a standard or criteria? you're obviously going to feel more sympathy for certain people, as opposed to others. Or should we all feel sympathy for everyone equally, which is an almost impossible task.

I dont feel sympathy for DA, nor am I glad it happened. My stance is neutral. It is what it is. Hopefully, he learned his lesson, if he gets out alive.

Also, I am sympathetic toward many drug abusers who want to stop but cant or who know its the wrong thing. But DA came on here, posted  a youtube video of him saying, "SYNTHOL ARMS BITCHES" or whatever other drugs he stuck in his body. He was actually proud of sticking this into his system and actually tried to rub it on our faces. What an idiot.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: November 04, 2012, 12:13:02 AM »
Almost 30 pages of attention on getbig. DA is fading away with a smile on his face.

I certainly hope he has a big smile on his face. And if he is going to leave us, is there a more appropriate way for him to do this. He has lived the Getbig life. He was hated for it. He was all up in your face with it. Now a lot of you are distancing yourselves as if you have not done some of the same shit he had done.

Truthfully, it is like "casting the first stone."

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #668 on: November 04, 2012, 12:18:56 AM »
I certainly hope he has a big smile on his face. And if he is going to leave us, is there a more appropriate way for him to do this. He has lived the Getbig life. He was hated for it. He was all up in your face with it. Now a lot of you are distancing yourselves as if you have not done some of the same shit he had done.

Truthfully, it is like "casting the first stone."

Done the same shit he had done? Um, no.

Posed nude = no
Danced for men = no
Do cam shows = no
Stuck synthol in arms and made video about it = no
Abused recreational drugs = no
Cheesy radio station = no
Made fun of other people = yes

and the list of "no's" goes on and on.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #669 on: November 04, 2012, 12:20:12 AM »
Everyone suffers some arrested development, genius. No one is 100% developmentally adjusted. Its impossible.

Should we feel sympathy for everyone? Who deserves it more than others? Is there a standard or criteria? you're obviously going to feel more sympathy for certain people, as opposed to others. Or should we all feel sympathy for everyone equally, which is an almost impossible task.

I dont feel sympathy for DA, nor am I glad it happened. My stance is neutral. It is what it is. Hopefully, he learned his lesson, if he gets out alive.

Also, I am sympathetic toward many drug abusers who want to stop but cant or who know its the wrong thing. But DA came on here, posted  a youtube video of him saying, "SYNTHOL ARMS BITCHES" or whatever other drugs he stuck in his body. He was actually proud of sticking this into his system and actually tried to rub it on our faces. What an idiot.

I am not suggesting you are as stupid as Derek, in that you may not have pumped your body full of shit in order to "Getbig" like he has done, but unfortunately, admit it or not Derek has been "preaching to the choir"  on Getbig when it comes to performance enhancements. The difference between him and a lot of other folks here is that he has been at least honest enough to admit what he has done to make himself into a Getbigger.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #670 on: November 04, 2012, 12:22:51 AM »
I am not suggesting you are as stupid as Derek, in that you may not have pumped your body full of shit in order to "Getbig" like he has done, but unfortunately, admit it or not Derek has been "preaching to the choir"  on Getbig when it comes to performance enhancements. The difference between him and a lot of other folks here is that he has been at least honest enough to admit what he has done to make himself into a Getbigger.

He has also told people to "fuck off" after some people actually did show concern for him. He didnt learn his lesson, and I bet if he makes it out alive this time, he will go back to sticking all sorts of substances in his body. He will never learn.

Besides PEDs he stuck a lot of other things in his body as well.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: November 04, 2012, 12:27:58 AM »
Done the same shit he had done? Um, no.

Posed nude = no
Danced for men = no
Do cam shows = no
Stuck synthol in arms and made video about it = no
Abused recreational drugs = no
Cheesy radio station = no
Made fun of other people = yes

and the list of "no's" goes on and on.

Just so you know, my "no" list is similar to yours. I have never used synthrol. I have never used recreational drugs (aside from one LSD trip and three times trying pot without positive results). Never thought about being on a cheesy radio station. And unlike you, I have never made fun of those less fortunate than me.

If you are being honest, then you and I might be the exceptions on Getbig. My guess (and I could be way off) is that a lot of Getbiggers have done shit to get big.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #672 on: November 04, 2012, 12:34:43 AM »
Just so you know, my "no" list is similar to yours. I have never used synthrol. I have never used recreational drugs (aside from one LSD trip and three times trying pot without positive results). Never thought about being on a cheesy radio station. And unlike you, I have never made fun of those less fortunate than me.

If you are being honest, then you and I might be the exceptions on Getbig. My guess (and I could be way off) is that a lot of Getbiggers have done shit to get big.

Actually, only DA!  :)
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: November 04, 2012, 12:35:12 AM »
He has also told people to "fuck off" after some people actually did show concern for him. He didnt learn his lesson, and I bet if he makes it out alive this time, he will go back to sticking all sorts of substances in his body. He will never learn.

Besides PEDs he stuck a lot of other things in his body as well.

OK. I think you and I may be looking at this situation differently. There is no disagreement from me that Derek has acted like a complete ass at times. Clearly he has done shit to his body that most of would never think of doing to ours. If he recovers and he returns to his old ways, then he did not learn shit from his past behaviors. However, I still see no reason to shit on his life at this point in time.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #674 on: November 04, 2012, 12:39:10 AM »
OK. I think you and I may be looking at this situation differently. There is no disagreement from me that Derek has acted like a complete ass at times. Clearly he has done shit to his body that most of would never think of doing to ours. If he recovers and he returns to his old ways, then he did not learn shit from his past behaviors. However, I still see no reason to shit on his life at this point in time.

I am not shitting on his life. I am only stating observable truths and facts.
X