Author Topic: Derek Anthony - heart attack - coma - and recovery  (Read 242522 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Derek Anthony - had a heart attack - in a coma
« Reply #876 on: November 05, 2012, 03:04:02 PM »

If you guys truly wish someone ill will, you guys suck.  Like many of us, we have our strange internet persona's and then there is real life. Never wish ill will on others - not a good idea, and definitely bad karma.   Jeez.  I have met Derek Anthony, in person, and he was always nice and respectful to me, even if we did banter on the boards. 

UPDATE ON OUR FRIEND DEREK ANTHONY - TIME 12:30 PM MONDAY NOVEMBER 5-2012

Hello friends Dennis ( Derek's father ) Just gave us a update

Positive feedback from all 3 Doctors this morning.  Derek will be slowly weaned from mechanical ventilation by lowering the sedation, then lowering the settings on the vent which will allow Derek to take over the work of breathing as he continue to slowly "wake up
".

It will be a long process but the Doctor are optimistic This as given the Springer Family comfort and some relief - And i am sure to all of us here . Keep those messages coming as his parents are reading all of them to him . I created a banner were you can post below whatever you want Derek to hear . This will help tremendously my friend . Thank you for fallowing and being with the Springer Family and with Derek through your messages and prayers

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #877 on: November 05, 2012, 03:06:10 PM »
hopefull derek will have some interesting near death experiences to share
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #878 on: November 05, 2012, 03:10:15 PM »
If you guys truly wish someone ill will, you guys suck.  Like many of us, we have our strange internet persona's and then there is real life. Never wish ill will on others - not a good idea, and definitely bad karma.   Jeez.  I have met Derek Anthony, in person, and he was always nice and respectful to me, even if we did banter on the boards.  

Positive feedback from all 3 Doctors this morning.  Derek will be slowly weaned from mechanical ventilation by lowering the sedation, then lowering the settings on the vent which will allow Derek to take over the work of breathing as he continue to slowly "wake up
".

It will be a long process but the Doctor are optimistic This as given the Springer Family comfort and some relief - And i am sure to all of us here . Keep those messages coming as his parents are reading all of them to him . I created a banner were you can post below whatever you want Derek to hear . This will help tremendously my friend . Thank you for fallowing and being with the Springer Family and with Derek through your messages and prayers

Do you really think bad karma is going to happen to someone on GB because they wished bad on DA? I think the universe, if it is going to dish out bad karma, is going to bypass those that wish ill on DA. Plus, I think the general consensus on GB is not wishing ill on him, just having little sympathy for him. There is a difference.

Karma is just a term to help keep people in line. Like, "dont do bad or it will come back to you." There is no evidence that it will always come back to you. Shoot, the Zodiac Killer was never caught. For all we know he lead a perfectly happy and healthy life.

Stop with the nonsense, "metaphysical" talk.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #879 on: November 05, 2012, 03:11:03 PM »
If you guys truly wish someone ill will, you guys suck.  Like many of us, we have our strange internet persona's and then there is real life. Never wish ill will on others - not a good idea, and definitely bad karma.   Jeez.  I have met Derek Anthony, in person, and he was always nice and respectful to me, even if we did banter on the boards. 

Positive feedback from all 3 Doctors this morning.  Derek will be slowly weaned from mechanical ventilation by lowering the sedation, then lowering the settings on the vent which will allow Derek to take over the work of breathing as he continue to slowly "wake up
".

Thanks for the update Ron.  Hopefully things work out.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #880 on: November 05, 2012, 03:12:40 PM »
Good news about Derek.  Thanks for the update Ron. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #881 on: November 05, 2012, 03:13:00 PM »
Maybe send over some funny uplifting Meme's

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #882 on: November 05, 2012, 03:15:39 PM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #883 on: November 05, 2012, 03:16:07 PM »
Springer springing back to life..
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
O

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #885 on: November 05, 2012, 04:24:52 PM »

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #886 on: November 05, 2012, 04:27:52 PM »
year after year non-stop test, tren, and anadrol, plus daily coke/meth to get up and ghb/booze/benzo's/opiates to come down, combined with uncontrolled blood pressure = an enlarged heart that has diminished stroke volume and rhythm.

addicts die all the time... some just happen to use steroids as well.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #887 on: November 05, 2012, 04:32:22 PM »
If you guys truly wish someone ill will, you guys suck.  Like many of us, we have our strange internet persona's and then there is real life. Never wish ill will on others - not a good idea, and definitely bad karma.   Jeez.  I have met Derek Anthony, in person, and he was always nice and respectful to me, even if we did banter on the boards.  

Ron, you are a real hypocrite.

You know very well what your site is about and you allowed this thread to mushroom to feed GB ratings basically no matter what was said. Then after the thread has peaked and is now winding down, you come around preaching us ??

fuk you and the horse you rode in

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Team Derek Anthony, bitches
« Reply #888 on: November 05, 2012, 06:00:18 PM »
Dude is one though sob, is fighting for his life now and not only I admire it I also support it.

Regardless of his internet personas and life choices he made Ill be on his side now. Its called principles, I will always be pro life.

I hope everything turns well for him and he gets a second chance in line to do something meaningful.

So, Team D.A. now, bitches.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
Re: Team Derek Anthony, bitches
« Reply #889 on: November 05, 2012, 06:02:08 PM »
He's just a kid and I'm sure those that know him say he's a good guy, much like Zyzz those who met him said he was a nice guy.  Getbig persona=very different from real life persona.  Lots of tough guys on this site.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: November 05, 2012, 06:06:08 PM »
I think his online persona is mostly all an act.  Everybody who has met him says he is really nice and very different in real life.  When I met Gregg Valentino I thought he was the opposite to his online personal...he was very quiet and down to earth.  Totally different person. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #891 on: November 05, 2012, 06:07:48 PM »
He's just a kid and I'm sure those that know him say he's a good guy, much like Zyzz those who met him said he was a nice guy.  Getbig persona=very different from real life persona.  Lots of tough guys on this site.

I am exactly the same in person as I am on Getbig.

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
« Reply #892 on: November 05, 2012, 06:08:00 PM »
get well  :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #893 on: November 05, 2012, 06:10:16 PM »
I am exactly the same in person as I am on Getbig.
Most are, however people like Derek and Gregg ramp it up for the internet and camera. 

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #894 on: November 05, 2012, 06:16:00 PM »
as far as I know dude is and always were harmless, never scammed nobody fake gear and etc.

I just get amazed on some people having pleasure kicking a man when he is down. The reason for that is not the supposed internet persona of DA, thats just a front excuse. Real reason is the shitty life of the attackers and the belief that they are going to get some sort of morbid satisfaction wishing death upon him. Like a pay back on life or something.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #895 on: November 05, 2012, 06:18:36 PM »
I am practically useless to Derek...can't sing or squirt. 

You're just not trying hard enough......to squirt that is.

Hoping Derek is out of the woods now, for the sake of his family and friends. Accomplished that all by myself without the day late, dollar short, condescending Ron Avidan lecture.   ::)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #896 on: November 05, 2012, 06:27:30 PM »
Dude is one though sob, is fighting for his life now and not only I admire it I also support it.

Regardless of his internet personas and life choices he made Ill be on his side now. Its called principles, I will always be pro life.

I hope everything turns well for him and he gets a second chance in line to do something meaningful.

So, Team D.A. now, bitches.

BamBam I would love to be  part of the team but I'm not a homosexual.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #897 on: November 05, 2012, 06:27:33 PM »
Ron, you are a real hypocrite.

You know very well what your site is about and you allowed this thread to mushroom to feed GB ratings basically no matter what was said. Then after the thread has peaked and is now winding down, you come around preaching us ??

fuk you and the horse you rode in

x2

pretty weak, Chin Boy

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #898 on: November 05, 2012, 06:29:46 PM »
BamBam I would love to be  part of the team but I'm not a homosexual.

x2

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #899 on: November 05, 2012, 06:30:07 PM »
Epic lmfao
BamBam I would love to be  part of the team but I'm not a homosexual.