Author Topic: Derek Anthony - heart attack - coma - and recovery  (Read 242491 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Derek Anthony - had a heart attack - in a coma
« Reply #1050 on: November 07, 2012, 06:19:23 PM »
Somebody say "TRAPS"

Looking at this asshole makes me rethink my position on capital punishment.

joedouchebag

« Reply #1051 on: November 07, 2012, 06:29:20 PM »
Looking at this asshole makes me rethink my position on capital punishment.

Sweet tits and tat....

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1052 on: November 07, 2012, 06:39:41 PM »
Sweet tits and tat....
cool screename too the point,,,

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #1053 on: November 07, 2012, 07:32:06 PM »
20inch calves

Looks pretty good here.

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1054 on: November 08, 2012, 02:15:56 AM »
How is Derek today?
Has there been any change in his condition.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #1055 on: November 08, 2012, 04:04:19 AM »
TTT
T

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #1056 on: November 08, 2012, 04:14:12 AM »
What we can learn from DA is that no matter how indestructible we may think we are... if we don't listen to the warning signs, things can get real... fast.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #1057 on: November 08, 2012, 04:25:21 AM »
What we can learn from DA is that no matter how indestructible we may think we are... if we don't listen to the warning signs, things can get real... fast.

DA hasn't learnt a thing in his life. That in itself is his gift to us and is a great teaching. Thanks DA.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1058 on: November 08, 2012, 04:27:22 AM »
I have wondered about how things work in Europe, I know 5 year survival rates are much lower in Europe compared to the states, however, much of our protocols and technology come from Europe, I am assuming it to be like Canada and the pre screening happens much later making disease more advance before caught? 

Bingo.

In the UK we have the very latest technology, the most experienced doctors, research institutes coming out our ears. Because we have 'free' healthcare, they take a 'rule everything else out first' approach, and once they narrow it down to cancer and MRI scan etc it's more advance than it would be in the US.

Have a friend in his early 60's who has weeks to live now, because a tumour in his spine was causing pain and gastro problems. They spent 8 months fucking around with his stomach/various meds etc and finally did a scan which revealed the cancer. Too late, he has it in his lungs now it pisses me off.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #1059 on: November 08, 2012, 06:15:17 AM »
Its beyond me how he could be in a situation like he is right now since he looks unremarkable healthy here.

That is not how healthy looks.

Apart from the obvious issues, his blood pressure is clearly sky high there. White guys (esp Jewish) are white, not red.

High blood pressure alone will fuck your kidneys over time, not to mention the other organs.

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1060 on: November 08, 2012, 09:31:25 AM »
He  has been an asshole for most of his adult life-The world  will be a better place when he stops breathing 

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1061 on: November 08, 2012, 09:40:23 AM »
he won't have long left, if he's in a coma it means his heart stopped beating and blood to his brain stopped and caused brain damage resulting in coma.  2-3weeks and it'll be over max.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #1062 on: November 08, 2012, 09:45:36 AM »
That is not how healthy looks.

Apart from the obvious issues, his blood pressure is clearly sky high there. White guys (esp Jewish) are white, not red.

High blood pressure alone will fuck your kidneys over time, not to mention the other organs.

he was always banging on about his 'hereditary blood pressure'. always angry, always screaming, and with the full knowledge of his shitty lifestyle and with his family history the fella was a clown.  :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1063 on: November 08, 2012, 12:32:44 PM »
he won't have long left, if he's in a coma it means his heart stopped beating and blood to his brain stopped and caused brain damage resulting in coma.  2-3weeks and it'll be over max.

I thought the last report was that he was no longer in a coma and was weaning off the ventilator. Has something changed?

As a result of a major car accident, at 18 years of age, my sister was in a coma for almost a month. She had some brain injury from the accident. Combine this with the fact of her being in a coma, she suffered a loss of motor skills, particularly on her left side. She is in her 50's now and still has permanent disabilities, such as narcolepsy, which might be tied to the fact that she had been comatose all those years ago.

Each case is unique. Derek could end up being fine or not. Whenever there is a loss of oxygen to the brain, there is a good chance that it caused some damage.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1064 on: November 08, 2012, 12:37:02 PM »
is he still in a coma??? ???

damn , He is in Veggie waters now   :(

One can only hope he has a little Mason Storm in him,

Would be funny if someone could redub it into A DA story Tracking down Getbig Members

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #1065 on: November 08, 2012, 12:54:25 PM »

And tattooing over liver spots isn't going to make the organs better. Out of sight out of mind isn't a smart tactic to use when your dying.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1066 on: November 08, 2012, 01:24:24 PM »
And tattooing over liver spots isn't going to make the organs better. Out of sight out of mind isn't a smart tactic to use when your dying.

Do you honestly believe thais is why he covered himself with tattoos? If this is the case, then he was really delusional.

Good health comes from within and not from without. One can create the illusion of being healthy with dubious success. If one is actually healthy, it shows, just as when one is unhealthy and that shows.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1067 on: November 08, 2012, 01:43:41 PM »
Huge Update!!!  Don't mind the caps, this is the way it was sent to me.

FROM HIS PARENTS DENNIS AND ROSE

THIS MORNING WHAT THE DOCTORS HAVE CALLED IT .. WAS SURE A MIRACLE .. DEREK'S VENTILATOR WAS REMOVED . HE IS BREATHING ON HIS OWN .. HE WAKES SLOWLY AND THE FIRST WORDS WERE : " MA ? WERE IS MY MOTHER ? " IT HAS BEEN A VERY OVERWHELMING MOMENT FOR EVERYONE INCLUDING THE MEDICAL STAFF WHO HAS BEEN GREAT WITH DEREK AND THE SPRINGER FAMILY . AT THIS VERY MOMENT THEY ARE NOW HAVING HIM DO VOICE COMMANDS . HE DOSE REMEMBER "BELLA" WE ALL KNOW WHO BELLA IS IN DEREK'S LIFE ;0) HE DID NOT RECOGNIZED A FEW FAMILY MEMBERS HOWEVER THIS IS ALL HAPPENING NOW .. SO I WILL KEEP YOU ALL UPDATED ON HIS CONDITION .. " LIKE MANY WHO KNOW HIM HAVE SAID ON HIS WALL POST " DEREK IS NOT GOING NO WERE BUT WITH US ." THIS IS JUST A MIRACLE !!! LET'S KEEP THE MESSAGES GOING STRONGER THEN EVER SO HIS PARENTS CAN READ YOUR NAME TO HIM FALLOWED BY THE MESSAGE ..
THANK YOU ♥ ROSETTA MORTATI ♥
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1068 on: November 08, 2012, 01:47:01 PM »

THIS MORNING WHAT THE DOCTORS HAVE CALLED IT .. WAS SURE A MIRACLE .. DEREK'S VENTILATOR WAS REMOVED . HE IS BREATHING ON HIS OWN .. HE WAKES SLOWLY AND THE FIRST WORDS WERE : " MA ? WERE IS MY MOTHER ? " IT HAS BEEN A VERY OVERWHELMING MOMENT FOR EVERYONE INCLUDING THE MEDICAL STAFF WHO HAS BEEN GREAT WITH DEREK AND THE SPRINGER FAMILY . AT THIS VERY MOMENT THEY ARE NOW HAVING HIM DO VOICE COMMANDS . HE DOSE REMEMBER "BELLA" WE ALL KNOW WHO BELLA IS IN DEREK'S LIFE ;0) HE DID NOT RECOGNIZED A FEW FAMILY MEMBERS HOWEVER THIS IS ALL HAPPENING NOW .. SO I WILL KEEP YOU ALL UPDATED ON HIS CONDITION .. " LIKE MANY WHO KNOW HIM HAVE SAID ON HIS WALL POST " DEREK IS NOT GOING NO WERE BUT WITH US ." THIS IS JUST A MIRACLE !!! LET'S KEEP THE MESSAGES GOING STRONGER THEN EVER SO HIS PARENTS CAN READ YOUR NAME TO HIM FALLOWED BY THE MESSAGE ..
Actually his first words were, "What's up everyone, it's DA.  I got a sick show going down tonight.   :'(

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1069 on: November 08, 2012, 01:50:42 PM »
I call BULLSHIT!

His first words were , GETBIG! ,. Someone, get me a laptop, i need to post on GETBIG NOW , MA MA you There MA?? MA get me a laptop MA...

FUCK

FUCKKKK!!! MAAA!!!!

THE LAPTOP!

FUCK!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1070 on: November 08, 2012, 03:17:02 PM »
Damn, almost 2 hours of waking up from his Nap and No thanks for making it back from the dead , welcome back DA comments  ??? ???

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #1071 on: November 08, 2012, 03:25:29 PM »
Actually, if he coul become oblivious of his own personality before the heart attack, it would improve greatly his life expectancy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1072 on: November 08, 2012, 03:27:16 PM »
wow, so part of his brain has been impaired?  he's only recognizing some of those people he knows?  crazy.

I think he'll be done with the bodybuilding world forever now.  No more posting, no shows... pics that emerge will be a bald dude, skinny and gentle, a genuinely sweet person, i'm sure of it.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1073 on: November 08, 2012, 03:27:55 PM »
Still looks better than tbomz. Even in a coma and half dead and with no kidneys

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1074 on: November 08, 2012, 03:29:43 PM »

Who is BELLA  , vince???