Author Topic: vegas aria gold lounge  (Read 1713 times)

snx

• Getbig IV
vegas aria gold lounge
« on: November 01, 2012, 11:32:58 PM »
U here! Show urself. Drinks are on me you non homo feformed bbing douche.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: vegas aria gold lounge
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 02:15:13 AM »
Fully agree, but does anyone really consider Donny an apocolyptic fighter or is his roman warrior mistique just raising his stock in the eyes of superior opponents and upper level management.

i'm not referring to whether you the getbig-poster buys into it offcourse, it's more in terms of his opponents and by upper level management i don't refer to Big Ron Avidan, Mike Arvilla or even any high level promoters, the sponsorships are what drive these iron-warriors to sweat in those black bags they always wear in the sauna, no chance can Ron make someone do that, we as human beings are driven by the desire for wealth, social acceptance, and once we hit our mid 30s our legacy (i'm not quite sure of Porker's age).

To me personally the latter would be meaningless as i do not buy into the afterlife aspect so who cares what people think after i'm gone but someone religious like Johnny Falcon would for sure think otherwise which is why he trains so hard and i can't imaging anyone arguing the success of his labor, although i don't think Coach is anywhere near in the same boat.

but lets stay on topic, what makes Fat Alice the threat that he is even though his skill set may be lightyears behind him

just to give you guys a quick example of what he has accomplished via his mystique when compared to what he has done in the G4P-scene at least on the average of his occasions. makes it almost sad to see what the Hotel Mirage hype machine is able to do to some but not to others who are perhaps more deserving due to their determination and work ethic and most importantly SKILL SET

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 03:09:59 AM »
Lol. So bored in lv tonite. Kwon is savage epic. I am smashy smashy. So hammefred ata aria. Luvs gb.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 03:16:13 AM »
Lol. So bored in lv tonite. Kwon is savage epic. I am smashy smashy. So hammefred ata aria. Luvs gb.

Lol keep safe snx

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 03:32:12 AM »
There's always the Mirage, you know.
from incomplete data

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 03:37:31 AM »
There's always the Mirage, you know.

Yes floor 7 is great for cooling drinks and earning a few bucks

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 09:37:49 AM »
  Haha! Nothing like waking up and reading your posts you made while drunk in da club the night before. To my dismay i did find the ice machine on floor 7 at the mirage aroud 4 am. Lonnie was there but depite my insistence, he didn‘t want to see me peel and the mayor of bbing (also there)  told me maybe i should give up lifting. Because it “wasn‘t in the cards for me“. Did run into Dave M though. He said to say “hi“ to Mars and that his business interests in Constantinople would soon be resoled, allowing him to come back to the site.