Author Topic: Crazy delts on powerlifter Dan Green  (Read 33435 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Crazy delts on powerlifter Dan Green
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2012, 07:42:31 PM »
It also appears to be a very wide grip which makes it harder IMO

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2012, 08:05:32 PM »
Site injections along with shooting GH in shoulders...Because he obviously likes to look like a bodybuilder, he's probably using a 50/50 mix of SEO/Hormone shot.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2012, 08:30:19 PM »
pretty narrow guy, about shortmikecox's height = incentive to appear wider.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2012, 10:40:57 PM »
Gentlemen. His delts, especially his right, camera left, has a peak on it that is stupid- not cool stupid, stupid stupid. The absurd imbalance alone is evidence of synthol/ASS/Peds everything. Nobody has that peak no matter how much they shoot just ped's in their delts. Nobody.  Even Levrone, with some of the craziest delts ever didn't  have pointed peaks on his delts.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2012, 10:53:05 PM »
Cat is hella strong. Big total @220.  This video shows more the absurd Synthol in his delts.

a

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2012, 11:01:05 PM »

Levrone was sick.

my interest in pro bbing died around '03. weird

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2012, 11:03:10 PM »

Levrone was sick.

my interest in pro bbing died around '03. weird

even weirder is how you're the boringest poster on getbig since ... ever.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2012, 11:14:52 PM »
Gentlemen. His delts, especially his right, camera left, has a peak on it that is stupid- not cool stupid, stupid stupid. The absurd imbalance alone is evidence of synthol/ASS/Peds everything. Nobody has that peak no matter how much they shoot just ped's in their delts. Nobody.  Even Levrone, with some of the craziest delts ever didn't haven't have pointed peaks on his delts.
Bro that can be done with juice alone, stick 20 + cc of juice per week on your side delts and they will look like his, I have seen this look on juice alone, also look at the pic bro, look how wide his hips and his head is, the pic is obviously widen hence pronouncing the delts even more and he has weak arms toowhile his delts are not weak.

I highly doubt he has synthol in there, some if these powerlifters are using 6+ grams to keep their strength super strong and he is not a bodybuilder no need for the use of synthol other wise he would have some in his biceps and triceps, this is the result of mega dosing juice and hitting only his side delts nothing more, it does not look like he is doing this intentionally.

I have never even heard of someone that would do synthol in the delts and then not do it in the arms, never and there never will be either.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2012, 11:50:20 PM »
Great physique but his upperarms look small. Could be the delts or it could be that he tried increasing the delts to compensate for the arms. Who really knows. One strong dude, though.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2012, 01:27:18 AM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2012, 01:29:05 AM »
Serious question for one of the maybe 4 serious athletes on this board: what is the official position on HGH use/protocol for powerlifting/strongman? Do they f*** with it?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2012, 05:09:45 AM »
Long live the mullet and sumo style pull...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2012, 05:11:00 AM »
Synthol like Tommy pointed out seemed plausible but BoneWifeHard has a point - synthol-ing up shoulders and ignoring the rest is highly unlikely. Maybe low quality, high dose benzylised roidods are setting the fascia on fire.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2012, 06:04:14 AM »
Probably not, but if Serge Redding was say, 130kg, that would equate to 175kg required from Dan Hunt for same ratio and with leg drive which redding barely had (phenomenal), he'd get it, probably.

So I wouldn't say he couldn't "begin" to match it.

I don't really know why people have to start posting super heavyweight clean and pressers doing a lot.  Leg drive, much heavier bw, etc.  Maybe they're better, fair enough but are they in shape, only 100kg ?  No.  Apples and oranges.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2012, 08:30:51 AM »
Also over about 220 lb for lb becomes obsolete etc that is why Wilks is used.

That Serge Redding press is simply unbelievable.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2012, 08:42:02 AM »
this guy cannot even begin to match the pressing strength of the great serge reding

I agree.  That is unbelievable pressing strength.  No help from the legs on the press portion.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2012, 08:45:18 AM »
wonder if we have any real doctors on getbig who can shed light on what that does to one's back. isnt redding long dead?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2012, 08:54:19 AM »
just as crazy

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2012, 09:32:26 AM »
Serious question for one of the maybe 4 serious athletes on this board: what is the official position on HGH use/protocol for powerlifting/strongman? Do they f*** with it?

Yes, if they can afford it, they take it sometimes. It's used at a lower than bodybuilding dosage for joint repair, etc..... It's almost never taken for strictly cosmetic reasons, but for joint repair. It's bigger in high level weightlifting and strongman. In in powerlifting there is more of a cash, and age divide. The older guys seem to gravitate to a more "just steroids" and a few stims route most times, they tend not to waste money, unless they'll see a definite gain somewhere. The guys with lots of cash tend to experiment more, and the younger guys's stacks are looking sometimes more bodybuilder like.

Lots of homebrew, lots of tren lately.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2012, 09:45:27 AM »
Bro that can be done with juice alone, stick 20 + cc of juice per week on your side delts and they will look like his, I have seen this look on juice alone, also look at the pic bro, look how wide his hips and his head is, the pic is obviously widen hence pronouncing the delts even more and he has weak arms toowhile his delts are not weak.

I highly doubt he has synthol in there, some if these powerlifters are using 6+ grams to keep their strength super strong and he is not a bodybuilder no need for the use of synthol other wise he would have some in his biceps and triceps, this is the result of mega dosing juice and hitting only his side delts nothing more, it does not look like he is doing this intentionally.

I have never even heard of someone that would do synthol in the delts and then not do it in the arms, never and there never will be either.

I agree and think it's just from shooting high volumes of gear in the delts. I've had the same issue when i was shooting large volumes of gear every day.

8)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2012, 09:48:11 AM »

You might be on to something here. If he's shooting 30+ cc's weekly, that would give that illusion.  I did have some issue with the quality/widdening of the pic too.   However, in the 2nd video his delts are badly purple and red and only in a very defined area.

We agree he shoots something in his delts- lots of something.
a

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2012, 01:19:34 PM »
Yes, if they can afford it, they take it sometimes. It's used at a lower than bodybuilding dosage for joint repair, etc..... It's almost never taken for strictly cosmetic reasons, but for joint repair. It's bigger in high level weightlifting and strongman. In in powerlifting there is more of a cash, and age divide. The older guys seem to gravitate to a more "just steroids" and a few stims route most times, they tend not to waste money, unless they'll see a definite gain somewhere. The guys with lots of cash tend to experiment more, and the younger guys's stacks are looking sometimes more bodybuilder like.

Lots of homebrew, lots of tren lately.
Interesting...

Thanks bud

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2012, 01:42:45 PM »
reding died with a perfectly OK back

the details of his demise are shrouded in obscurity

That's what his tombstone in Flanders field says:

Here lies a man with a perfectly OK back

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2012, 01:52:57 PM »
315 lbs. is an impressive press off the racks. It would be even more impressive if he first cleaned the weight.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2012, 03:25:13 PM »
Cat is hella strong. Big total @220.  This video shows more the absurd Synthol in his delts.

Damn. not only is he crazy strong, he's downright CRAZY. Why in the world would a powerlifter use SEO. The dude is nutz.