Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 20, 2014, 11:25:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 4929 times)
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2012, 02:50:35 AM »

You're way off here - after reading this post I seriously wonder if you have any real knowledge and experience when it comes to steroids or if you're just talking about things you have no clue about.

The guy in that picture is IFBB pro size and shredded - there's no way in hell an average guy will look like this after 2 years of bodybuilding , no matter how serious he takes it or how he cycles his drugs. I don't care if GH15 says that anyone can get to pro size as long as the right drugs are used - that's absolutely wrong. To ever look like this the most important thing you need is a good genetic predisposition for muscle building... and even then you will need massive amounts of gear + dedication over a long long time. I doubt that even the most genetically gifted bodybuilders could build that much muscle in 2 years..

If you're not getting big on a couple of grams you're not going to get big on >5grams & >15 IU STH.

Take it from someone who used to chase "the dream" of being that big but finally gave up after realizing it's a) useless & unhealthy and more important b) not possible with my genetic limitations.
Very few people on the planet would actually admit that. Ya you know WW does know his shit, he is very knowledgeable but I do not know why he said that it could be done in 2 years with all the right stuff, I am actually surprised he said that  Huh  I mean anyone who knows Antoine V (the guy in the pic) Knows that he has known all of that shit and has done it all since his days at the Junior nationals 6 years ago
Report to moderator   Logged
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2012, 09:56:04 AM »

Very few people on the planet would actually admit that. Ya you know WW does know his shit, he is very knowledgeable but I do not know why he said that it could be done in 2 years with all the right stuff, I am actually surprised he said that  Huh  I mean anyone who knows Antoine V (the guy in the pic) Knows that he has known all of that shit and has done it all since his days at the Junior nationals 6 years ago
rightlly so and sick build esp this yr,,,

$
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2012, 10:06:02 AM »

bodybuilding is really satanic

Pride and Vanity lead to the same thing. Pride is the most deadly of the 7 sins. If the devil exists, it has total control over the bodybuilder...
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2012, 10:08:29 AM »

I still haven't seen the results from this cats blood work. He is simply standing really close to the camera and appears to have eaten a high carbohydrate meal recently. I'm leaning towards natural until otherwise proven wrong.

lolz
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2012, 10:19:14 AM »

Pride and Vanity lead to the same thing. Pride is the most deadly of the 7 sins. If the devil exists, it has total control over the bodybuilder...
Huh Huh Huh
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!