Author Topic: Princeton Electoral Consortium gives Obama a 97.6% chance of being reelected  (Read 4219 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
If Obama wins, Coach is going to have to go on suicide watch!
Nope, I already said a while back that I.was.Obama proof. Besides, I can't take.him.seriously, I think he's a fraud, therefore I won't cater to his policies especially since a lot of them.were implemented illegally. He 's a joke.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Double black unemployment in 4 years and stupid fucking blacks still want to vote for obama solely due to his race.  Good luck with that sheep.   And you wonder why both parties shit on blacks like a diaper?  You deserve it.

If blacks are going to be satisfied w a free phone for their vote . . . . well you get what you deserve.     

and what are all the MILLIONS of white people who vote for Obama going to get??????????????

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
True.. THIS ^^^^

He won from the dumb liberals with their hand out, and also from all the 1st (and now 2nd) time black voters...
Freaking Muslim.. Hussein..

uh huh....and I guess the vast majority of hispanics, the 38-40% of whites, and the vast majority of the young vote didn't count huh?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I have zero sympathy for blacks who act like slaves for obama and the democrats and then complain about the same bs every election cycle.  Fuck em all.  

what about the white slaves for Romney and the Republican Party???...the GOP is 95 % white

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Typical.  Typical typical.    Good luck w obama an unemployment for four more years.  Hopefully they will recharge those minutes on the obama phone after the election - but don't count on it, like most promises obama makes to blacks, they are short lived. 

Obama could ask blacks to go back into slavery for him and they would due solely out of racial solidarity. 

you are really concerned about the lives of black people.....LOL

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Obama's a small step in the right direction.

Romney's a giant leap in the wrong direction.

I'd honestly rather have George W back than Mitt.

I honestly agree with this.....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Yes it is simple math - black UE has doubled under President Food Stamp.  FACT  

and again..why are you so concerned about the people you loathe???.....because you know that as long as blacks vote en masse for Obama he has a veru good chance of being elected..and that scares the shit out of you

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Keep avoiding the obvious.
Why are you so worried about whom for blacks vote?
You know damn well blacks alone can't get him reelected. Yet because you know you'll never make any headway fighting that battle, and because you "happened" to hate blacks, it's easier for you to package all your hate in a nice black package and spew whatever infected, shit flies from it.

Lets see, let me try to put it together for you here since you either can't seem or don't want to understand it.
200 plus years, all white presidents.  Blacks have been voting Democrat a long time (relatively speaking).
Obama comes along (Democrat) and half black, educated, well spoken, family man.  WHO THE FUCK DID YOU THINK THEY WERE GOING TO VOTE FOR DIPSHIT?  Then you try use some sort of pathetic Jedi mind-trick and twist shit. Blacks didn't just vote for him for the sole reason of his race. They voted for him for the same reason millions of whites and hispanics voted for him.

It would be no fucking different if roles were reversed. When's the last time you voted for a black person to be in a position of authority? (rhetorical question, I'm pretty sure I know the answer).

Your mind is so polluted with hate, anger and fear, I'd be amazed if you didn't have a criminal record.

not to mention the Republicans DO NOT TALK TO BLACKS AT ALL ....THEY DON'T CAMPAIGN IN BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS.....THEY NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT RACISM OR DISCRIMINATION, OR POOR PEOPLE......so exactly who are blacks to side with when the election comes around???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
The fuck do you care anyway Wiggs, you're an honorary white man now.

Btw, most Blacks do vote for Obama purely on race, let's not pretend this doesn't happen.

by golly.....and whites would never do that right????

tonymctones

• Getbig V
not to mention the Republicans DO NOT TALK TO BLACKS AT ALL ....THEY DON'T CAMPAIGN IN BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS.....THEY NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT RACISM OR DISCRIMINATION, OR POOR PEOPLE......so exactly who are blacks to side with when the election comes around???
didnt romney go talk to the NAACP?

they dont talk about racism b/c racism isnt one of the problems for black ppl. Only idiotic morons with a victim mentality use racism as an excuse for their short comings. Racism does still exist in the US and black ppl are just as racist as any other race. Racism does not, I REPEAT DOES NOT hold ppl back in any significant way in this day in age.

The black community uses racism as a crutch to deflect against its own short comings.

Is racism to blame for low education levels in blacks?
Is racism to blame for high levels of single parent homes in blacks?
Is racism to blame for high levels of absentee fathers in blacks?

The problems keeping blacks from being successful stem from within the black community.

Sorry hoss, your communities wont start to make real progress until they accept that and start addressing those problems