Author Topic: Princeton Electoral Consortium gives Obama a 97.6% chance of being reelected  (Read 4218 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Their predictions have been off by a total of one EC vote in the last two elections

http://election.princeton.edu/

bigmc

• Getbig V
what do you say TA

i say Obama by a whisker
T

Necrosis

• Getbig V
I posted this in the politics section. You reddit too?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I posted this in the politics section. You reddit too?
8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
lol Adam, prepare for meltdowns.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
lol Adam, prepare for meltdowns.

Double black unemployment in 4 years and stupid fucking blacks still want to vote for obama solely due to his race.  Good luck with that sheep.   And you wonder why both parties shit on blacks like a diaper?  You deserve it.

If blacks are going to be satisfied w a free phone for their vote . . . . well you get what you deserve.     

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Double black unemployment in 4 years and stupid fucking blacks still want to vote for obama solely due to his race.  Good luck with that sheep.   And you wonder why both parties shit on blacks like a diaper?  You deserve it.

If blacks are going to be satisfied w a free phone for their vote . . . . well you get what you deserve.     

True.. THIS ^^^^

He won from the dumb liberals with their hand out, and also from all the 1st (and now 2nd) time black voters...
Freaking Muslim.. Hussein..

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
criminal romney is going down

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
If Obama wins, Coach is going to have to go on suicide watch!
X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
True.. THIS ^^^^

He won from the dumb liberals with their hand out, and also from all the 1st (and now 2nd) time black voters...
Freaking Muslim.. Hussein..

I have zero sympathy for blacks who act like slaves for obama and the democrats and then complain about the same bs every election cycle.  Fuck em all.  

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Blacks are 12 percent of the population genius.  Talk to your fellow cockasians.
You're aren't a very smart guinea.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Romney FTW!
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Blacks are 12 percent of the population genius.  Talk to your fellow cockasians.
You're aren't a very smart guinea.

Typical.  Typical typical.    Good luck w obama an unemployment for four more years.  Hopefully they will recharge those minutes on the obama phone after the election - but don't count on it, like most promises obama makes to blacks, they are short lived. 

Obama could ask blacks to go back into slavery for him and they would due solely out of racial solidarity. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Typical.  Typical typical.    Good luck w obama an unemployment for four more years.  Hopefully they will recharge those minutes on the obama phone after the election - but don't count on it, like most promises obama makes to blacks, they are short lived. 

Obama could ask blacks to go back into slavery for him and they would due solely out of racial solidarity. 

Typical because it's true you fucking nincompoop.  It's simple math.  It's not about OBAMA with you, it's WHO votes for OBAMA.  And how convenient that the bane of your existence (blacks) happens to be the same race of the president you loath.

Stark

• Getbig V

Coach will not recover

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Typical because it's true you fucking nincompoop.  It's simple math.  It's not about OBAMA with you, it's WHO votes for OBAMA.  And how convenient that the bane of your existence (blacks) happens to be the same race of the president you loath.

Yes it is simple math - black UE has doubled under President Food Stamp.  FACT 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

The only thing good about obama is that he is half black, the rest is pure shit.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
Obama's a small step in the right direction.

Romney's a giant leap in the wrong direction.

I'd honestly rather have George W back than Mitt.
It's Hip to be Square!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
3.14 spazzing out, as usual.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Yes it is simple math - black UE has doubled under President Food Stamp.  FACT 

Keep avoiding the obvious.
Why are you so worried about whom for blacks vote?
You know damn well blacks alone can't get him reelected. Yet because you know you'll never make any headway fighting that battle, and because you "happened" to hate blacks, it's easier for you to package all your hate in a nice black package and spew whatever infected, shit flies from it.

Lets see, let me try to put it together for you here since you either can't seem or don't want to understand it.
200 plus years, all white presidents.  Blacks have been voting Democrat a long time (relatively speaking).
Obama comes along (Democrat) and half black, educated, well spoken, family man.  WHO THE FUCK DID YOU THINK THEY WERE GOING TO VOTE FOR DIPSHIT?  Then you try use some sort of pathetic Jedi mind-trick and twist shit. Blacks didn't just vote for him for the sole reason of his race. They voted for him for the same reason millions of whites and hispanics voted for him.

It would be no fucking different if roles were reversed. When's the last time you voted for a black person to be in a position of authority? (rhetorical question, I'm pretty sure I know the answer).

Your mind is so polluted with hate, anger and fear, I'd be amazed if you didn't have a criminal record.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
The fuck do you care anyway Wiggs, you're an honorary white man now.

Btw, most Blacks do vote for Obama purely on race, let's not pretend this doesn't happen.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The fuck do you care anyway Wiggs, you're an honorary white man now.

Btw, most Blacks do vote for Obama purely on race, let's not pretend this doesn't happen.

And many whites will never vote for him purely on race, lets not pretend this doesnt happen either.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV

Their predictions have been off by a total of one EC vote in the last two elections

So what you're telling me is that there's a chance Romney will win!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

http://election.princeton.edu/

Guess you missed that university of Colorado study saying that Romney will win. They have never been wrong.