Author Topic: Massive ownage by Dr. Norman Finkelstein  (Read 10268 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Massive ownage by Dr. Norman Finkelstein
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2012, 05:28:07 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2012, 05:30:11 AM »
The villainy you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2012, 05:41:07 AM »
Adonis keeping the faith  8)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2012, 05:48:19 AM »
Adonis keeping the faith  8)

Adonis is an idiot, therefore he is incapable to keep the faith. HTH.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2012, 05:56:29 AM »
Adonis is an idiot, therefore he is incapable to keep the faith. HTH.
And you do nothing but blame others for your shitty life.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2012, 05:57:41 AM »
what a lame thread whining on both sides, a whining argument that will never end, its pretty pathetic when people worry about these matters in wich you can do nothing about time to expand your mind and listen to some terrance mckenna for gods sakes.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2012, 06:00:31 AM »
From today.

The villainy you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2012, 06:04:08 AM »
who gives a fuck about these tanned dark haired ethnic groups , there all dark energy, the majority of them, like blacks love to be victims

terrance mckenna was a great white man who did trip on shrooms but could actually tell you an interesting story and make you enjoy life
A

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2012, 06:12:46 AM »
Yes it's still a problem with some Germans. however us Brits and The US forces have kept them in their place since 1945. It's only a couple of little fuck ups like "Stark" and that other little shit on here with the SS Profile picture. Moen i think he calls himself. These wankers need a good beating and more... I liked how the Israelis sent teams out to track the Nazi Bastards down and put them on trial and hung them.

Brits....... ::)

You should thank ALL day to population of Soviet Union for winning the war.

It wasnt your britain who won the war son, without US support you would be done.
You even wanted Czechs, Poles and other nations that saved your ass in the battle of britain to pay for their uniforms and other things after the war. They helped to save your ass and you came up with this shit.

Your country is more and more looking like a scum, I was in your London and its disgusting place.
You better import more immigrants. 8)

Germans are great people, this hating should finally stop.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2012, 06:13:32 AM »
who gives a fuck about these tanned dark haired ethnic groups , there all dark energy, the majority of them, like blacks love to be victims

terrance mckenna was a great white man who did trip on shrooms but could actually tell you an interesting story and make you enjoy life
Only lived to 53- Guilty of Heme-Iron consumption and not taking Pyramid Shits at the the prescribed time.  Basically this translates to failure.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2012, 06:24:45 AM »
Brits....... ::)

You should thank ALL day to population of Soviet Union for winning the war.

It wasnt your britain who won the war son, without US support you would be done.
You even wanted Czechs, Poles and other nations that saved your ass in the battle of britain to pay for their uniforms and other things after the war. They helped to save your ass and you came up with this shit.

Your country is more and more looking like a scum, I was in your London and its disgusting place.
You better import more immigrants. 8)

Germans are great people, this hating should finally stop.

Shut Up

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2012, 06:41:16 AM »
I'm not arguing that a Muslim state would be superior to Israel or even good for the region, TA.  As an atheist I'd like to see the end of all irrational forms of thought....political/philosophical/religious.  

My problem with Israel is that the entire rationale for their right to exist is based entirely on religious grounds. Their religion tells them they are entitled to that land. The entire situation is a result of people following the writings in a dusty old nonsensical book written by primitive cave dwellers.

A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2012, 06:43:16 AM »
enough good palestinians too who are not so much into religion and just want peace with anyone.

Great post Tito24

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2012, 06:58:05 AM »
I suspect the silly girl with the fake tears was planted by the good Doctor in order for him to have an excuse to make his speech.
The level on manipulation going on cannot be underestimated. Believe nothing you hear.

Oh and remember that Britain was not invaded during ww2. Britain was the first country to come to the aid of the invaded countries in europe. Some time later the americans decided to join in. First they had to manipulate the little yellow guys in japan to attack pearl harbour because the american people would never have had the bravery to join in the war otherwise because the american people were a little too cowardly to face an enemy of equal strength. Just like today, american military only like to invade weak countries and the nazis were a bit too big and scary for them in 1939 so they left it to the British to face them alone for 2 years.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2012, 07:01:13 AM »
True Adonis or Dr Norman Finkelstein for President!

MENSA BOB for US Defence Minister!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2012, 07:33:52 AM »
Yes it's still a problem with some Germans. however us Brits and The US forces have kept them in their place since 1945. It's only a couple of little fuck ups like "Stark" and that other little shit on here with the SS Profile picture. Moen i think he calls himself. These wankers need a good beating and more... I liked how the Israelis sent teams out to track the Nazi Bastards down and put them on trial and hung them.
You played a role in the abdication of the white race. White people killing white people.

At the Treaty of Versailles Germany was made to pay for all the ills of World War 1. So you have a country (Germany) that's decimated after the war, and along comes the foreigners and take their livestock, gold, chickens etc. The common folk are already poor and hungry and then they do this. And what's next? The Jewish US bankers fund Hitler and the Nazi party so they can start their propaganda and stir the pot so the disgruntled Germans have a way to vent their frustration. And they give them false hope.

At the same time Churchill goes bankrupt and a Jewish banker buys up his debt. Wouldn't you know Churchill starts talking about evil Germany and how they can't be trusted.

The Second World War was engineered with the end goal the abdication of the white race. 60 million people died in that war of which a huge percentage were white. That's a lot of people removed from the gene pool. And after the war all white countries are sabotaged under the false guise of "diversity" and their borders opened at will to mass third world non-white immigration.

The white race has been duped.

And stupid white soldiers fought brothers for the sake of a few greedy Jews that wanted them exterminated.

The holocaust was a "burned offering". The Jews that died in it were sacrificed to enable the creation of Israel.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2012, 10:02:38 AM »
And you do nothing but blame others for your shitty life.

???

Where the fuck do you live, disneyland?

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2012, 01:52:40 PM »
You played a role in the abdication of the white race. White people killing white people.

At the Treaty of Versailles Germany was made to pay for all the ills of World War 1. So you have a country (Germany) that's decimated after the war, and along comes the foreigners and take their livestock, gold, chickens etc. The common folk are already poor and hungry and then they do this. And what's next? The Jewish US bankers fund Hitler and the Nazi party so they can start their propaganda and stir the pot so the disgruntled Germans have a way to vent their frustration. And they give them false hope.

At the same time Churchill goes bankrupt and a Jewish banker buys up his debt. Wouldn't you know Churchill starts talking about evil Germany and how they can't be trusted.

The Second World War was engineered with the end goal the abdication of the white race. 60 million people died in that war of which a huge percentage were white. That's a lot of people removed from the gene pool. And after the war all white countries are sabotaged under the false guise of "diversity" and their borders opened at will to mass third world non-white immigration.

The white race has been duped.

And stupid white soldiers fought brothers for the sake of a few greedy Jews that wanted them exterminated.

The holocaust was a "burned offering". The Jews that died in it were sacrificed to enable the creation of Israel.

you are stupid and retarded. kill yourself.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2012, 01:59:33 PM »
I don't really know much about the whole Israel/Palestine thing tbqh.  Seems like maybe another Crusade is in order.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2012, 02:03:03 PM »
I don't really know much about the whole Israel/Palestine thing tbqh.  Seems like maybe another Crusade is in order.

Johnny Falcon should mediate the israeli/Palestinian conflict. Probably too much heme iron in their diet.
X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2012, 02:10:35 PM »
Johnny Falcon should mediate the israeli/Palestinian conflict. Probably too much heme iron in their diet.

Johnny Falcon and his Falconites should drop some Kale Greens and Black Bean Burritos all over that place, just like the Christians did back in the day during the Crusades.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2012, 02:40:51 PM »
american jews are physical pussies, but not the isreali ones ;)and what american jews lack in physicality they more than make up for with their mental/verbal abilities

Very true.

More like 98% are pussies (I know a few american hebs that are bad-ass)

Most are highly intelligent.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2012, 04:20:08 PM »
BRR.  Birth Replacement Rates.  The Europeans are not producing enough of their own to replace their current population....in fact, it is far lower than the 2.1 needed to stabilize the population.  Japan and Israel are beginning to experience this themselves.  The rapid industrialization of Brazil finds itself with a white minority for the first time in a long time. 

Demographics is destiny...........and particularly whites will go off whimpering into the night.  The Japanese could easily follow suit soon thereafter.

What does the future hold?

The complete Islamization of Europe.
Russia carved up by the Chinese and the Islamic Caliphate.
A Communist China-dominated S.E Asia including Australia
The Balkanization of the United States and subsequently North America.
More Hugo Chavez Leftist types dominating South America.

However, we do live in the Age of Exponentialism(the experience of the most rapid times of change in the history of mankind) so any kind of variable could be introduced that could change the above scenario entirely........whether it be science, a disease, a mutation, a massive dying off, or a worldwide conflict.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2012, 05:30:01 PM »
you are stupid and retarded. kill yourself.
You just prove my point. I bring up the genocide of the white race and you ask me, a white person, to kill himself. HAHA Bravo you suck at trying to convince me I am not right.

You are the moron.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2012, 05:33:26 PM »
BRR.  Birth Replacement Rates.  The Europeans are not producing enough of their own to replace their current population....in fact, it is far lower than the 2.1 needed to stabilize the population.  Japan and Israel are beginning to experience this themselves.  The rapid industrialization of Brazil finds itself with a white minority for the first time in a long time. 

Demographics is destiny...........and particularly whites will go off whimpering into the night.  The Japanese could easily follow suit soon thereafter.

What does the future hold?

The complete Islamization of Europe.
Russia carved up by the Chinese and the Islamic Caliphate.
A Communist China-dominated S.E Asia including Australia
The Balkanization of the United States and subsequently North America.
More Hugo Chavez Leftist types dominating South America.

However, we do live in the Age of Exponentialism(the experience of the most rapid times of change in the history of mankind) so any kind of variable could be introduced that could change the above scenario entirely........whether it be science, a disease, a mutation, a massive dying off, or a worldwide conflict.
Have you ever been to Japan? I know someone who was in Japan just recently and they saw barely 10 blacks the whole time. There are more young Japanese living in Japan right now than probably did 50 years ago. They will be fine as long as they don't commit suicide like Europe.

There are more white people on the planet now than ever before in the history. The problem is that there are even more non-whites and white countries are being intentionally sabotaged by flooding them with non-whites. It is a scam to bring about the genocide of the white race.