Author Topic: Floyd Mayweather vs 50 Cent  (Read 34686 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: Floyd Mayweather vs 50 Cent
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2012, 09:32:06 PM »
LoL I weigh about 267 and I would easily beat the shit out of PAC man, FMW or any other welterweight fighter.
Lol! What a fag you must be with with your childish idealation of these midgets.. You are like those little kids that had Bruce Lee photos on their wall in the 70s and thought Bruce Lee could beat up anyone lol yes I am sure FMW would beat Mariusz Pudzanowski LOLOLOL!!!

The question is can you fight for more than 2 minutes ,

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2012, 09:34:09 PM »
The question is can you fight for more than 2 minutes ,

Could Pacman take more than two punches from a 260+ man? Could PAC man beat up Pudz? Of course not.

These guys are the best in the world at what they do, but would still end up be beat up or even killed by a strongman competitor for instance that was really out to hurt someone.
T

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2012, 09:35:46 PM »
You couldn't beat up a 135 pound world class fighter.  Please.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2012, 09:37:19 PM »
We're talking about welterweight boxers not 189 pound wrestlers. These absolute statements are retarded. FYI, plenty of people on bodybuilding/fitness/physique forums train mma and martial arts, and plenty of bigger guys that train could beat the shit out of a welterweight boxer - "world class" or not.

:o

You're a delusional mfer, aren't you?  Here's a guy, who fought his most important fights between 147 and 160, and I'm sure he had his fair share of street fights in Detroit, before his heads were classified as weapons:

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2012, 09:40:14 PM »
:o

You're a delusional mfer, aren't you?  Here's a guy, who fought his most important fights between 147 and 160, and I'm sure he had his fair share of street fights in Detroit, before his heads were classified as weapons:

Straight question:

What do you think would happen if that guy fought Mariusz Pudzianowski in a street fight?

A lot of you really underestimate the difference in size and strength-it is tremendous. But the boxing organized recognize it--hence the million weight divisions..
T

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2012, 09:43:14 PM »
Could Pacman take more than two punches from a 260+ man? Could PAC man beat Pudz? Of course not.
Pudz is a trained fighter you are not ,I've fought many big guys that outweighed me by 50 or more pounds , after 3 haymakers they were done ,it was like taking candy from a baby Everyone thinks they fight  better than they really do.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2012, 09:43:23 PM »
Straight question:

What do you think would happen if that guy fought Mariusz Pudzianowski in a street fight?

A lot of you really underestimate the difference in size and strength-it is tremendous. But the boxing organized recognize it--hence the million weight divisions..

He's a former MMA fighter.  WTF are you talking about?  We are talking about a untrained, jackass getbigger vs a champion 147-154 world class fighter in a hotel lobby altercation.

In your delusional eyes, you would have faired better against Mike Tyson in the club parking lot fight instead of 280lb mitch green.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2012, 09:46:15 PM »
He's a former MMA fighter.  WTF are you talking about?  We are talking about a untrained, jackass getbigger vs a champion 147-154 world class fighter in a hotel lobby altercation.

Even an untrained strongman would injure him severely.
Magnus ver Magnusson, John Paul, Kazmaier..
T

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2012, 09:48:46 PM »

In your delusional eyes, you would have faired better against Mike Tyson in the club parking lot fight instead of 280lb mitch green.

Stupid logic.

A guy that weight 190 pounds might be able to beat the shit out of a guy built like a linebacker, but it does not follow that a guy weighing 147 could beat the shit out of a guy weighing 260.

A guy at 147 has no power even against other 147 pounders.

Mike Tyson is big 'enough' to have ko power against larger heavyweights.
This is pretty easy to understand.
T

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2012, 09:52:00 PM »

Hahah ,STFU

neeeeext

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2012, 09:53:15 PM »
Stupid logic.

Mike Tyson is big 'enough' to have ko power against larger heavyweights.
This is pretty easy to understand.

why the fuck don't you go pick at fight with a top 147 guy and let us now.  ortiz or berto should be a good test for you.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2012, 09:55:21 PM »
You guys (except meso) are just too fucking dumb to understand this.
A guy that weighs 175+ beating up a much heavier unskilled guy, is worlds apart from a 147 pounder doing the same.
T

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2012, 09:56:25 PM »

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2012, 09:57:19 PM »
why the fuck don't you go pick at fight with a top 147 guy and let us now.  ortiz or berto should be a good test for you.

You're a midget and that's why you're mad.
You also avoided the question: what would happen if your skinny black guy fought a pissed off Bill Kazmaier dunce?
T

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2012, 10:02:23 PM »
Isn't Floyd like 5'5" 120 pounds? Fight would probably be closer than you think. Granted he is the best fighting midget in the world, but against real men he would be probably be hurt. I don't buy this trained fighter can easily beat every bodybuilder tough guy etc just because he is a trained fighter.

Fuck what world are you in? have you ever scrapped with a golden gloves boxer? I can tell you they may be small but fuck when they start throwing punches they are fast and acurate and powerful. As for Floyd hes the top of the game I can only imagine how fast and powerful he is.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2012, 10:05:59 PM »
You guys (except meso) are just too fucking dumb to understand this.
A guy that weighs 175+ beating up a much heavier unskilled guy, is worlds apart from a 147 pounder doing the same.

You're a retard really.  You're like the guy that bats 500. for his intramural softball team and thinks he would have a shot with the Dodgers.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2012, 10:12:48 PM »
You guys are blowing things out of proportion
No one is gonna stand and box Floyd ....
Ok let's say Floyd is 160 and he's gigging a 200 man who is good at wrestling if he get Floyd in a grip
What Floyd is gonna win because he's a world class welter weight...
A street fight is just that no rules unpredictable... It's not a guarantee Floyd will win
Floyd is a very small guy out of the realm of boxing he is at a disadvantage IMO against a bull string guy who knows how to fight especially if he grabs Floyd it's over IMO
choice is an illusion

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2012, 10:13:28 PM »
You can never tell until u actually fight someone, what they are like. I am a GB midget 5'4 and when I was younger and lighter(150) I beat the shit out of a guy 6'5 about 265 and  another guy 6'3 245. I have also had my worse ass beating by a guy only5'11 and was about 205, he was a bad mofo. I all 3 of these fights I hit first, when I knew there was no way out of it. Size is not the only factor in a street fight. Heart and insanity, conditioning are just as important, oh and who lands the first shot.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2012, 10:14:22 PM »
According to idiots on Getbig, child boxing sensation "pretty boy bam bam" should be able to beat up a 130 pound adult man with no training.
T

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2012, 10:15:54 PM »
For the retard.  Here's Roger Huerta who fights in MMA at 155 pounds I believe knocking out a former University of Texas football player.

Huerta is world class no doubt but not even a top 15 fighter at his weight. Imagine what would happen to you and all of your 260 pounds of delusion.  

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2012, 10:18:14 PM »
You can never tell until u actually fight someone, what they are like. I am a GB midget 5'4 and when I was younger and lighter(150) I beat the shit out of a guy 6'5 about 265 and  another guy 6'3 245. I have also had my worse ass beating by a guy only5'11 and was about 205, he was a bad mofo. I all 3 of these fights I hit first, when I knew there was no way out of it. Size is not the only factor in a street fight. Heart and insanity, conditioning are just as important, oh and who lands the first shot.

Agree with this for the most part
However size does play a role
Not because Floyd is a world class boxer means he can beat everyone in a street fight which is what a few people here are saying... That's nonsense
choice is an illusion

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2012, 10:25:26 PM »

Not because Floyd is a world class boxer means he can beat everyone in a street fight which is what a few people here are saying... That's nonsense

Wrong again.  Because Floyd is a "World class" fighter is precisely why Floyd beats up any non world class fighter you know. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2012, 10:26:05 PM »

You are right , anything can happen in a street fight but he would beat 99% of the general  population .

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2012, 10:28:34 PM »

Right.
There are exceptions to everything, but it is not guaranteed that a tiny world class fighter will beat up a much larger man--not by any means. And if the size disparity is great I would put my money on the big man. Notice these shits can't answer the direct question:

What would happen if a pissed off Bill Kazmier fought PAC MAN?

This dum fuck nicoanus post a video of Huerta knocking out some fat fuck. First of all fighting at 155 means walking around at 175 and that is worlds apart from a 147 pound guy world class guy fighting a muscular guy of 260+. Guys that weigh 175 can have some power, 147 pounders do not. 9/10 an aggressive big man (not fat) will beat any 147 pounder.
T

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2012, 10:30:01 PM »
Retard. ;D