Author Topic: Floyd Mayweather vs 50 Cent  (Read 34638 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Floyd Mayweather vs 50 Cent
« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2012, 01:31:39 PM »
  I used to train daily with Oleg. Oleg would also kill Junior. I would hope that Ronnie in that pic would smash Junior too.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #126 on: November 04, 2012, 01:33:40 PM »
  Now let me finish eating and relaxing on this Sunday. NFL and NBA.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2012, 01:38:54 PM »
  Huge drunk. Scary crazy. Great guy to friends though.

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2012, 02:21:41 PM »
this.....
100%
imagine a fat guy 6ft solid fat how is floyd gonna even reach his face.....
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
people are such sheep

You're truely underestimating just what a world class boxer is capable of. I've been around top ams and pros when I used to box. They're machines.
To suggest that 50 could beat Floyd is RIDICULOUS.  Floyd isn't gona just stand there and let him put him in a choke hold.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #129 on: November 04, 2012, 02:34:02 PM »
You're truely underestimating just what a world class boxer is capable of. I've been around top ams and pros when I used to box. They're machines.
To suggest that 50 could beat Floyd is RIDICULOUS.  Floyd isn't gona just stand there and let him put him in a choke hold.

you mis understand.... if he tries to strike he will lose...
i 50 grabs him its over.... 50 could even kick him in the chest... rush him....
im saying people who says no one can beat floyd in a street fight is talking foolishness... you have some guys that can take more than mayweather could dish out
he is 8 stones.... lets not get carried away
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 04, 2012, 02:37:12 PM »
ive seen man take a bullet and still stood up fighting....
machete chop... brick to the head..... and still stood fighting and won....
a lot of you guys just havent seen or experienced certain things so.... you of course will think 5'5 150 lb cant be beaten.. shakes head
 :-\
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: November 04, 2012, 02:58:46 PM »
Im taking nothig from floyd
here is a boxer handling himself well against 5 guys who have no clue

choice is an illusion

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #132 on: November 04, 2012, 03:41:01 PM »
  I double leg that guy in the video and end his world.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: November 04, 2012, 03:49:02 PM »
 I understand that Che. I am talking about face to face. NO guns. NO knives. Just bare hand to hand combat. IF he wanted to, I would NOT even let him get close enough to sucker punch me. IF he did, I take punches from 205'rs. He would HAVE to KO me with ONE punch. IF that does NOT happen, I am going to put him to sleep. I break bones. I tear muscles. I tear tendons. I tear ligaments. I do NOT play games.

calm down chief

all drugs - TPPIIP

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: November 04, 2012, 03:53:36 PM »

someone's suggesting that ? *chuckle*  ::)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #135 on: November 04, 2012, 03:56:05 PM »
Im taking nothig from floyd
here is a boxer handling himself well against 5 guys who have no clue

;D

I wish there would have been footage of Mike Tyson jacking those 4 clowns in a hotel lobby.  They must have mistaken him for Eddie Murphy and thought they could push him down a flight of stairs.

Continued proof, even a local club fighter would kick a getbigger's ass, let alone  a top 20 contender.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #136 on: November 04, 2012, 03:58:58 PM »

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #137 on: November 04, 2012, 04:03:44 PM »

it was a yes or no question
i am not here saying because someone is a bodybuildder he can beat floyd...
you are pulling the weight game as welll
my take is if someone can fight ... bigger and heavier and substantially heavier than floyd no contest if they grab him....
most solid guys floyd would need to hit in the face to cause any damage.....
floys is 5'5 at best.... and very small put him in a choke hold its over.. body slam him..... choke him out... whats floyds reach at 5 5
dude your talking a lot o nonsense..... he is the best welter weight him or pac.....
but dude lets not get carried away

You're an idiot. Hope this helps.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 04, 2012, 04:12:31 PM »
You're an idiot. Hope this helps.
But i dont even know you... as much significance as the turd im going to drop in my toilet once i get up from my seat in a few mins...
choice is an illusion

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: November 04, 2012, 04:17:31 PM »
 I double leg that guy in the video and end his world.
You're a fuckin bum arce just calm down and scamper on back to your mcdojo.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: November 04, 2012, 04:23:59 PM »
But i dont even know you... as much significance as the turd im going to drop in my toilet once i get up from my seat in a few mins...

if that was the case you wouldn't have bothered responding, big daddy cool.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 04, 2012, 04:24:37 PM »
Actually, this is a good question for "1" since he trains with boxers and MMA guys.  how would he fair in a street fight?  Here's what I think:  Most boxers are hood rats, so they had their fair share of street fights, but as they train professionally, their hands become weapons, and they SIT on their punches and KNOW how to take a punch, no matter the circumstances vs the untrained hood rat, who just throws hands like BDB.

Mike Tyson destroyed 3 guys in a hotel lobby to the point they sued him after they started the altercation.

FMW at 165 off-season peppers any getbigger in a street fight.

This is a True Story.

A professional boxer with the skillset of Mayweather would just about knock the living shit out of anyone on the street that isn't trained in combat.

In a random street fight with a skilled street fighter, Mayweather could run into MANY problems, because a street fighter knows how to use the weapons available to him (bottles, knives, metal rods, the concrete, windows etc.), whereas the boxer wouldn't jump to that conclusion due to not having to resort to such measures on a day-to-day.

Against a skilled MMA guy that weighs around the same, Floyd could easily knock him out if he keeps the fight standing and so as long as it takes place in a ring.  That said, if that MMA guy gets him on the ground, the fight would be over in 1-2 minutes.

Against a skilled boxer that weighs substantially more than Mayweather, Floyd could get his ass whooped, but he could also land a few solid blows and change the outcome.

For those who talk about a 250lb bodybuilder standing a chance against Mayweather, you are sorely mistaken. First and foremost, floyd would dodge just about any strikes that come his way from these "bodybuilders" as they are nowhere near as fast as Floyd would be in delivering strikes.  Second, the bodybuilder would become gassed after 2-3 minutes of combat (the treadmill won't get you conditioned for a fight).  Third, Mayweather would connect with just about everything he throws.  Fourth, a bodybuilder is not trained to take hits and recover from them.  Shit, most bodybuilders fracture their arms, legs and rupture tendons just by running up a flight of stairs or taking part in stupid photoshoots.  It would be very simple for Mayweather to knock out a bodybuilder, especially if they have no skill in fighting.

Don't think that just because he weighs around 140-160 pounds that his punches wouldn't hurt.  On the contrary, those punches would not only hurt, but at the speed at which they would be delivered, it is very possible for you to get knocked out with one blow.

ALL THE PADDING THAT A BODYBUILDER ADDS TO HIS BODY IS USELESS WHEN A PRO BOXER DELIVERS A CLEAN STRIKE TO THE BODYBUILDER'S HEAD, WHICH HAS NO PADDING, EXTRA MUSCLE OR EVEN CONDITIONING (WHICH COMES FROM LONG TERM TRAINING THAT INVOLVES STRIKES TO THE HEAD) TO BUFFER A DEVASTATING BLOW.

"1"

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: November 04, 2012, 04:37:13 PM »
A professional boxer with the skillset of Mayweather would just about knock the living shit out of anyone on the street that isn't trained in combat.

In a random street fight with a skilled street fighter, Mayweather could run into MANY problems, because a street fighter knows how to use the weapons available to him (bottles, knives, metal rods, the concrete, windows etc.), whereas the boxer wouldn't jump to that conclusion due to not having to resort to such measures on a day-to-day.

Against a skilled MMA guy that weighs around the same, Floyd could easily knock him out if he keeps the fight standing and so as long as it takes place in a ring.  That said, if that MMA guy gets him on the ground, the fight would be over in 1-2 minutes.

Against a skilled boxer that weighs substantially more than Mayweather, Floyd could get his ass whooped, but he could also land a few solid blows and change the outcome.

For those who talk about a 250lb bodybuilder standing a chance against Mayweather, you are sorely mistaken. First and foremost, floyd would dodge just about any strikes that come his way from these "bodybuilders" as they are nowhere near as fast as Floyd would be in delivering strikes.  Second, the bodybuilder would become gassed after 2-3 minutes of combat (the treadmill won't get you conditioned for a fight).  Third, Mayweather would connect with just about everything he throws.  Fourth, a bodybuilder is not trained to take hits and recover from them.  Shit, most bodybuilders fracture their arms, legs and rupture tendons just by running up a flight of stairs or taking part in stupid photoshoots.  It would be very simple for Mayweather to knock out a bodybuilder, especially if they have no skill in fighting.

Don't think that just because he weighs around 140-160 pounds that his punches wouldn't hurt.  On the contrary, those punches would not only hurt, but at the speed at which they would be delivered, it is very possible for you to get knocked out with one blow.

ALL THE PADDING THAT A BODYBUILDER ADDS TO HIS BODY IS USELESS WHEN A PRO BOXER DELIVERS A CLEAN STRIKE TO THE BODYBUILDER'S HEAD, WHICH HAS NO PADDING, EXTRA MUSCLE OR EVEN CONDITIONING (WHICH COMES FROM LONG TERM TRAINING THAT INVOLVES STRIKES TO THE HEAD) TO BUFFER A DEVASTATING BLOW.

"1"

Finally someone who knows WTF he's talking about, thank you OMR

End of the thread.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 04, 2012, 04:42:24 PM »
someone's suggesting that ? *chuckle*  ::)

retard known as mesmorph something or the other is

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #144 on: November 04, 2012, 06:22:33 PM »
This nasty f ag "1" has no idea what he's talking about. It is NOT a certain thing by any means that FMW would beat any muscular guy over 250 pounds.
T

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #145 on: November 04, 2012, 06:35:19 PM »
  OMR, Edgar would put Junior to sleep.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #146 on: November 04, 2012, 06:36:44 PM »
 99 is a joke.

OMR, I would put Junior to sleep.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: November 04, 2012, 06:49:44 PM »
  OMR, Edgar would put Junior to sleep.

Frankie Edgar?

Any professional MMA fighter or even a skilled jiujitsu practitioner would put any professional boxer to sleep, so as long as they get them on the ground.

Could Mayweather knock out any MMA fighter of his weightclass if it came down to solely strikes?  ABSOLUTELY.

"1"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #148 on: November 04, 2012, 06:51:27 PM »
  Exactly. In a FIGHT or MMA Bout. Pure Boxing he would have the edge for sure.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: November 04, 2012, 06:52:14 PM »
Frankie Edgar?

Any professional MMA fighter or even a skilled jiujitsu practitioner would put any professional boxer to sleep, so as long as they get them on the ground.

Could Mayweather knock out any MMA fighter of his weightclass if it came down to solely strikes?  ABSOLUTELY.

"1"

Even here you reveal your stupidity.
Floyd would not know how to defend against kicks, and especially thigh kicks,
There again you are wrong with your dumbass absolute statements. Floyd would beat most, but not all.
T