Author Topic: Floyd Mayweather vs 50 Cent  (Read 34683 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Floyd Mayweather vs 50 Cent
« Reply #175 on: November 04, 2012, 09:06:26 PM »
The bottom line is if u can fight, u will kick the guys ass who can't fight. We all know if all things are equal than size and strength would matter, but they are hardly equal.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #176 on: November 04, 2012, 11:15:51 PM »
  I would NOT roll with ANY MALE who got turned on.

the trainer

« Reply #177 on: November 05, 2012, 05:12:59 AM »
The most dangerous guy in the street is a wrestler, you try to punch him he picks you up and slam you on the concrete knocking the wind out of you and one soccer kick to the face should finish the deal.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #178 on: November 05, 2012, 05:23:04 AM »
  I would NOT roll with ANY MALE who got turned on.

Not even Goodrum?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: November 05, 2012, 06:24:05 AM »
Hahaha 'pulling dudes' lifetime hypothetical 50 and 0 record is in danger in this thread!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #180 on: November 05, 2012, 06:29:41 AM »
Are you implying that "pulling cocks" is as gay as they come Cyp?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: November 05, 2012, 06:38:51 AM »
Hahaha 'pulling dudes' lifetime hypothetical 50 and 0 record is in danger in this thread!

are you saying that fooling straights is so shit at fighting he got hospitilised boxing on nintendo wii cyp?
T

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #182 on: November 05, 2012, 07:15:06 AM »
Ok, tough guy...  ::)

Enjoy the forum and try to relax.  No one here is going to take you seriously or even respect you until, at the very least, you get over 1,000 posts and establish some sort of credibility around here.

Take a breather and calm down.  I am not going to bother with you anymore, as I only find the opinions of Che and Arce worthy of any discussion from this point on.

Your inability to just communicate without losing your cool is the hallmark of uncontrolled aggression.

"1"

Question to One More Rep, you seem to be big in the Jits world, do you know anyone competing in the worlds this weekend at Cali for at Pan ams a few weeks back?  

And I have to agree, if your a big muscle head that "think" you can fight, check out bully beat down....these guys that are trained in these specialties and completely mess you up without a whole lot of effort.  jmo

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: November 05, 2012, 07:24:59 AM »
are you saying that fooling straights is so shit at fighting he got hospitilised boxing on nintendo wii cyp?

Ahahaahaha 'fooling straights'

What i'm saying bigmc, is that stooling gaped is such a pussy he got knocked out by the vibration controller on fight night

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: November 05, 2012, 07:26:49 AM »
Ahahaahaha 'fooling straights'

What i'm saying bigmc, is that stooling gaped is such a pussy he got knocked out by the vibration controller on fight night

haha yes cyp

anal takes was hospitalised with ptsd after playing call of duty
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: November 05, 2012, 07:52:40 AM »
Question to One More Rep, you seem to be big in the Jits world, do you know anyone competing in the worlds this weekend at Cali for at Pan ams a few weeks back?  

And I have to agree, if your a big muscle head that "think" you can fight, check out bully beat down....these guys that are trained in these specialties and completely mess you up without a whole lot of effort.  jmo

The only guy I've met who I think should have been at the worlds in Cali is Guillermo Salas. He is a black belt and pretty strong in his guard.

Are you competing in the worlds?

"1"

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #186 on: November 05, 2012, 08:02:30 AM »
The only guy I've met who I think should have been at the worlds in Cali is Guillermo Salas. He is a black belt and pretty strong in his guard.

Are you competing in the worlds?

"1"

I do not, not to that level, but I do train with Ezra that finished 3rd in No Gi this weekend and 2nd at Pan Am.

I was just curious as to your trainers and teammates, if they did these tourneys. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: November 05, 2012, 08:07:58 AM »
I do not, not to that level, but I do train with Ezra that finished 3rd in No Gi this weekend and 2nd at Pan Am.

I was just curious as to your trainers and teammates, if they did these tourneys.  

You train with American Top Team or with the Machados?

"1"

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #188 on: November 05, 2012, 08:10:44 AM »
You train with American Top Team?

"1"

No sir, I train at Finney's and Ezra is the trainer.  Ezra trains with other black belts like Lucas Lopes.  Like I said, I am not near their level, I could be like a true getbigger and claim that but, truth is, I am not. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: November 05, 2012, 08:17:55 AM »
No sir, I train at Finney's and Ezra is the trainer.  Ezra trains with other black belts like Lucas Lopes.  Like I said, I am not near their level, I could be like a true getbigger and claim that but, truth is, I am not. 

Gotcha!  You're talking about Lenon right?  If so, what I do know about the guy is that his guard is pretty ridiculous.

Just because you are not there "yet" doesn't mean that you can't very well get to their level in time.  You're probably a young man and with enough time put in can easily get there over time.

As it stands, to compete at the worlds or pan ams, you have to be an animal.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: November 05, 2012, 08:25:41 AM »
Also, I found him to be pretty impressive when he did the pan ams here in New York.

The fight that I saw him in at the worlds against Pablo was brutal and very controversial.  If not mistaken, that was the match were Pablo gave away many points due to crossing his ankles when he took Ezra's back.

Either way, for such a young guy, he is very talented.

"1"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 05, 2012, 08:27:27 AM »
Also, I found him to be pretty impressive when he did the pan ams here in New York.

The fight that I saw him in at the worlds against Pablo was brutal and very controversial.  If not mistaken, that was the match were Pablo gave away many points due to crossing his ankles when he took Ezra's back.

"1"

bring back the ufc fight pics thread and league tables on the mma board please
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: November 05, 2012, 08:30:15 AM »
bring back the ufc fight pics thread and league tables on the mma board please

bigmc, tell me more about the league tables.  Moderators don't have access to the vault of removed threads, but I can find out if it's still somewhere tucked away and possibly have Ron resurrect it.

"1"

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #193 on: November 05, 2012, 08:31:15 AM »

The fight that I saw him in at the worlds against Pablo was brutal and very controversial.  If not mistaken, that was the match were Pablo gave away many points due to crossing his ankles when he took Ezra's back.

"1"

Thats him, and yes the Pablo fight was very controversial, he actually lost to pablo at worlds but it was another scrap.  I do it for fun to be honest, not looking to get to that level, I have enough on my plate with my career.  But to know I have that type trainer gives me confidence in the money I am spending!   :)

One more thing, your ownage of SMM, kudos mate, that shat was awesome!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: November 05, 2012, 08:33:46 AM »
haha yes cyp

anal takes was hospitalised with ptsd after playing call of duty

Hahaha pumped in face watches UFC on pay per view from behind a perspex screen

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: November 05, 2012, 08:34:55 AM »
bigmc, tell me more about the league tables.  Moderators don't have access to the vault of removed threads, but I can find out if it's still somewhere tucked away and possibly have Ron resurrect it.

"1"

about ten of us used to pick the ufc fights

one point for the winner plus bonus points for calling the finish eg tko round 2

there was a league table ran for about a year was the best thread on there
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: November 05, 2012, 08:36:09 AM »
Thats him, and yes the Pablo fight was very controversial, he actually lost to pablo at worlds but it was another scrap.  I do it for fun to be honest, not looking to get to that level, I have enough on my plate with my career.  But to know I have that type trainer gives me confidence in the money I am spending!   :)

One more thing, your ownage of SMM, kudos mate, that shat was awesome!

Consider yourself lucky!  That guy is a huge up and comer and will break many records if he keeps improving his game.

Regarding sucky, he was just an angry fellow that needed to relax a bit with the bully act.

"1"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #197 on: November 05, 2012, 08:58:58 AM »
Back to the business at hand

50 Cent Instagram

50cent Big business moves   2mon

50cent Billy Dib its The Money Team nothing by the best suckers   3mon

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #198 on: November 05, 2012, 09:02:35 AM »

floyd mayweather instagram

floydmayweather Beats by Dre   2d

floydmayweather Hold my money Fuck Boy   2d

floydmayweather I respect the shooter not the one who got shot   2d    ;D ;D ;D ;D

floydmayweather Fuck Boy you look cute in that jacket   2d

floydmayweather A male boxing groupie.. hold my belts because your album sales have declined   2d

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: November 05, 2012, 11:11:18 AM »
If you geeks think I am impressed by your adolescent snickering you are sorely mistaken. You little butt buddies probably still have sleep overs where you "discover your sexuality". I am speaking of kwon, "big"cyp and "big"mc here. It is really pathetic how you quote each other and try to impress each other like juvenile homosexuals.
T