Author Topic: How long on Dianabol?  (Read 4922 times)

IZO

• Getbig II
How long on Dianabol?
« on: November 03, 2012, 12:44:27 PM »
Just wondering for how long time it can be used in low dose 10-20mg daily, 12weeks?
Any experiance?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: How long on Dianabol?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 12:54:33 PM »
bro you seem to ask too many questions about too many different steroids... how old are  you how long have u been training? Have u ran a cycle before?

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 03:12:02 PM »
don't fucking take it. there are heart-healthier and more liver friendly injectable options.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 05:15:37 AM »
Okey, would add it 4weeks in the start

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 08:00:00 AM »
bro you seem to ask too many questions about too many different steroids... how old are  you how long have u been training? Have u ran a cycle before?
Bro wtf, don't discourage people from asking questions, let him be we all had to start somewhere and if he is asking a million questions then so be it, answer them or don't but a comment like that will make him stop asking and that is the worse case scenario.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 08:02:40 AM »
Just wondering for how long time it can be used in low dose 10-20mg daily, 12weeks?
Any experiance?

At under 20mg 12 weeks is find in fact that dose is so low even double that time frame is fine. Had you said 40-50mg then I would have told you not to exceed 12 weeks.

4 weeks is a complete waist of time at the low of dosage.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 08:19:06 AM »
The thougt was to start with 20mg daily for first week, then increase 10mg every week ,4 weeks out.
Its maybe better to stay 10-15mg ed for 12weeks?
Must say that iam very thankfull for all help and info that i get from this Forum, it was a big help when i did my first cycle. It dosent matter how much reaserch you do the personal experiance is more important since we all react different on the products, its great that we can share the personal info!!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 08:26:49 AM »
The thougt was to start with 20mg daily for first week, then increase 10mg every week ,4 weeks out.
Its maybe better to stay 10-15mg ed for 12weeks?
Must say that iam very thankfull for all help and info that i get from this Forum, it was a big help when i did my first cycle. It dosent matter how much reaserch you do the personal experiance is more important since we all react different on the products, its great that we can share the personal info!!!!!
Props bro for taking a proper approach, staying on for the whole 12 weeks would be my recommendations, as for dosage that is your judgment but you are playing it smart by starting low and increasing as needed. Good luck.

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 11:15:25 AM »
Great ,iam looking forwards to my next cycle as hell!!!!

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2012, 01:04:15 PM »
I did 15 mg + a lot of food on my first cycle and it completely changed my body. But that was legit pink anabols. If you are using dbols from an underground lab, this dosage might a bit too low.

Now that I've learnt more, my advice would be (if this is your first cycle):

-Diet and do a lot of cardio for a couple of months to get lean first
-Do six weeks on 4 weeks off with the dbols. Start low and up the dose as needed.
-Eat when hungry but eat a lot because the goal is to build a solid foundation of muscle but not get fat.
-After this, if you want to take your physique to the next level you will have add in some other steroids (preferably injectables but if this isn't some thing you want to be consumed with, you can get away with tablets only e.g. anavar, winnie, tbol and maybe primo tabs)

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2012, 02:20:29 PM »
This is my second cycle, my body fat is around 8% iam on diet year around never bulking..
For this cycle all the gear are legit, Test from Galenika,Jelfa Metanabol and Deca Organon  ::)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2012, 06:01:49 PM »
At under 20mg 12 weeks is find in fact that dose is so low even double that time frame is fine. Had you said 40-50mg then I would have told you not to exceed 12 weeks.

4 weeks is a complete waist of time at the low of dosage.

I concur.

I have used Dbol for months at a time, but you need to keep it reasonable since you are new to it.

Personally, i wouldn't use less than 30mg, but it is all up to you.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2012, 08:33:46 PM »
Bro wtf, don't discourage people from asking questions, let him be we all had to start somewhere and if he is asking a million questions then so be it, answer them or don't but a comment like that will make him stop asking and that is the worse case scenario.

No just concerned, as i've seen him ask a lot of questions making me believe he is a young guy who just wants to jump on as soon as possible thats all.

Old school BBers used to rely on dbol alot so on moderate dosages it is good to go as others have said... some have only been doing dbol alone even without injectables... afterall it is more powerful than test and in the past ppl ran very low doses of test too... in contrast to the monsters of today

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2012, 04:43:27 AM »
well you have good products if they are legit. jelfa gear is made in poland and there are plenty of sources right in poland so it is easy to get legit metanabol and it is smart to start low. 12 weeks is not  too long but I would increase the dose by the last few weeks. I personally would use the dbol to jumpstart but use it at a low dose week1 and add 10mg a week. you can even use it for 6 weeks when you jumpstart. I would try to work your way up to 50mg of the metanabol within a few weeks. keep some on cycle anchileries on hand just incase.

your galenika test could be bunk there are counterfeits of that brand finally! It used to be a safe buy but not anymore. If it is legit it is great Test E. Also organon Deca is highly counterfeited. what organon branch is it from holland? Karachi? The metanabol is def legit I have never heard of or seen fake jelfa metanabol although I have heard of bunk jelfa omnadren.I hope everything is legit. those are good products if they are all legit.Shoudl be a good cycle. I personally don't see a need to use dbol other then to use it to jumpstart for the first 4-6 weeks. 12 weeks is kind of along time.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2012, 09:04:24 AM »
man thats sad that there are counterfeits :(

IZO

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2012, 11:10:49 AM »
All the products are legit bougth direct from pharmacy in Europe, the Deca if from Holland.
I just noticed that the Galenika Test amps are different colours, some are light blue others are darker but thay are from pharmacy think its just different produce time.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2012, 12:02:06 PM »
No just concerned, as i've seen him ask a lot of questions making me believe he is a young guy who just wants to jump on as soon as possible thats all.

Old school BBers used to rely on dbol alot so on moderate dosages it is good to go as others have said... some have only been doing dbol alone even without injectables... afterall it is more powerful than test and in the past ppl ran very low doses of test too... in contrast to the monsters of today
OK maybe I misunderstood you, you know there are a lot of dickheads on here looking to pick on the new guy

actually just realized it was you, was on my phone was not paying attention  :D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2012, 04:53:55 AM »
Of course you can take dbol for longer than your typical '4 weeks' advice most gym buddies tell you.depends on the dosage.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2012, 11:40:17 AM »
I concur.

I have used Dbol for months at a time, but you need to keep it reasonable since you are new to it.

Personally, i wouldn't use less than 30mg, but it is all up to you.

8)

Interesting...ive considered running dbol for longer periods of time but always stop after 4 weeks because of liver strain. Is this overdramatized? I would really like to run dbol for 8 weeks at 40-50 mg. What do you think? Too harsh?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2012, 10:24:40 AM »
Interesting...ive considered running dbol for longer periods of time but always stop after 4 weeks because of liver strain. Is this overdramatized? I would really like to run dbol for 8 weeks at 40-50 mg. What do you think? Too harsh?

You will be perfectly fine unless you have a preexisting liver issue.

Just take some Liv52 after you stop your orals.

The strain orals put on your liver is WAY lower than what people believe. I've taken orals for 6 months before and my liver values we 15% over my base line.

Good luck!

8)

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2012, 05:38:08 PM »
You will be perfectly fine unless you have a preexisting liver issue.

Just take some Liv52 after you stop your orals.

The strain orals put on your liver is WAY lower than what people believe. I've taken orals for 6 months before and my liver values we 15% over my base line.

Good luck!

8)

Awesome to hear, thanks.