Author Topic: A Successful Offseason - Drug Use, Diet and Training  (Read 11993 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
A Successful Offseason - Drug Use, Diet and Training
« on: November 03, 2012, 02:40:32 PM »
The goal of "offseason" is simple: gain as much muscle as possible. As such, there is no need to over complicate things with lots of exotic drugs, odd training programs and difficult to follow diets.

Drugs:
-----
- CRUISE @ 1,000mg testosterone, 1000mg eq, 600mg deca per week, 10iu hGH everyday
- BLAST 6-8 weeks @ 2,000mg testosterone (add 1,000mg prop or TNE per week), 1200mg deca (add 600mg NPP), 1,000mg eq, 100mg dbol, 100mg anadrol pre workout, 20iu hgh IV post workout, 15iu humalog before breakfast and before training

Diet:
-----
- 6-8 meals per day of large amounts of "clean" foods. Mostly red meat is ideal for weight gain. 2 medium sweet potatoes or 1-2 cup oats with every meal. If weight plateaus start adding 1-2 tbsp olive oil with every meal. If weight still plateaus replace 1 meal with 2 fast food double bacon cheeseburgers.

Training:
-----
Heavy lifting to failure 3-4x per week only. Mostly compound movements. "5x5" is an ideal routine for offseason. Especially during the blasts, go as heavy as possible (within good form and for 5-6 reps).

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: A Successful Offseason - Drug Use, Diet and Training
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 02:56:27 PM »
If weight still plateaus replace 1 meal with 2 fast food double bacon cheeseburgers.

FUUUUCKK that. that's the wrong kinda weight, the wrong kind of fat, and the wrong amount!

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 02:58:53 PM »
FUUUUCKK that. that's the wrong kinda weight, the wrong kind of fat, and the wrong amount!

No.

Fat gain is a secondary concern in the offseason.  Bodyfat is dieted off much faster and much easier than muscle is built. Furthermore, if you have halfway decent genetics for bodybuilding and you are on the amount of drugs listed in this protocol your metabolism should be able to handle it with ease.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 03:00:54 PM »
Thank you for these tips friend.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 03:01:21 PM »
hey friend what if i never used steroids before, does this still apply

hahahahahahhaahaha, pure comedy

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 03:03:13 PM »
on top of that shit—it ain't even meat; it's soy.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 03:04:21 PM »
To note: the large quantities of oral steroids in addition to the sudden influx of large doses of fast acting hormones will most likely cause a level of anxiety, general mental unease and possibly loss of appetite during the "blast." It is extremely important to get the food down, though, to train hard and to get adequate rest. Try to use as little drugs as possible to counteract the side effects but no matter what...do what needs to be done to stay on the drugs, eat and train hard.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2012, 03:05:55 PM »
To note: the large quantities of oral steroids in addition to the sudden influx of large doses of fast acting hormones will most likely cause a level of anxiety, general mental unease and possibly loss of appetite during the "blast." It is extremely important to get the food down, though, to train hard and to get adequate rest. Try to use as little drugs as possible to counteract the side effects but no matter what...do what needs to be done to stay on the drugs, eat and train hard.

read: take anti-depressants, benzos etc. smoke hash. take ghb.

in other words, turn yourself into a lab

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2012, 03:07:18 PM »
why is everything a joke to you

do you suffer from some form of mental retardation like uberman

no, i just find you hilarious

you are one of those people that are inadvertently funny

google that, see what it means

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2012, 03:09:32 PM »
hey friend what if i never used steroids before, does this still apply

stick to celltech brother

guys like you shouldnt juice
T

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2012, 03:09:40 PM »
No.

Fat gain is a secondary concern in the offseason.  Bodyfat is dieted off much faster and much easier than muscle is built. Furthermore, if you have halfway decent genetics for bodybuilding and you are on the amount of drugs listed in this protocol your metabolism should be able to handle it with ease.

i think that attitude may be a contributing factor to the pregnancy belly looks—the visceral fat.
lee haney says if you can't flex it don't carry it. i want to look like a bodybuilder all year around. yes, everybody looks better come contest time, but i don't want to just be mistaken for a fat guy in loose clothes.

your metabolism may be able to handle it, but it's impossible for that shit to metabolize into muscle anyway so you're only kidding yourself when you see the scale go up, but look worse in the mirror.

also considering the extremely high doses of aas you don't need anymore saturated fat than ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY for the synthesizing of hormones. on top of all that shit you're adding d-bol and anadrol—that with fucking shit cheeseburger drive through garbage. you're asking for a fucking heart attack.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2012, 03:14:29 PM »
i think that attitude may be a contributing factor to the pregnancy belly looks—the visceral fat.
lee haney says if you can't flex it don't carry it. i want to look like a bodybuilder all year around. yes, everybody looks better come contest time, but i don't want to just be mistaken for a fat guy in loose clothes.

your metabolism may be able to handle it, but it's impossible for that shit to metabolize into muscle anyway so you're only kidding yourself when you see the scale go up, but look worse in the mirror.

also considering the extremely high doses of aas you don't need anymore saturated fat than ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY for the synthesizing of hormones. on top of all that shit you're adding d-bol and anadrol—that with fucking shit cheeseburger drive through garbage. you're asking for a fucking heart attack.

The visceral fat leading to the "pregnancy" look is due to insulin.

I make no pretense that this is about being healthy. This is, however, an accurate guide on how to become quite large.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2012, 03:35:30 PM »
The visceral fat leading to the "pregnancy" look is due to insulin.

I make no pretense that this is about being healthy. This is, however, an accurate guide on how to become quite large.

that's debatable. i take insulin. only 10 units humalog post workout. i'm ripped.

i know it's not healthy, but jesus, there's no reason to worsen the situation by eating shit and running orals too

bench123

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2012, 03:36:40 PM »
and how long do you do this for and if gh and insulin isnt and option what is best to do

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2012, 03:40:02 PM »
and how long do you do this for and if gh and insulin isnt and option what is best to do

i know you're asking bfg, but i'd say no more than a gram combined weekly aas if no gh. insulin is always an option. very cheap, very accessible.

bench123

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2012, 03:46:01 PM »
I can get insulin but am worried about using it

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2012, 03:59:59 PM »
that's debatable. i take insulin. only 10 units humalog post workout. i'm ripped.

i know it's not healthy, but jesus, there's no reason to worsen the situation by eating shit and running orals too

10iu humalog post workout only is a tiny amount of insulin.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2012, 08:05:22 AM »
I can get insulin but am worried about using it

don't be. just make sure it's humalog. and take 10 grams of sugar for every unit you inject.

Zomb1e

• Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2012, 03:41:19 PM »
BFG,

With all the insulin use, what do pro's/top amateurs do to keep their blood sugars from getting too high fasting/post meal?  I know metforman could be taken.  The lowest I could get my blood sugar taking slin and metformin is about 105-110 fasting in the morning.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2012, 06:29:33 PM »

Can't argue with that.

BFG speaks the truth for what the upper level guys are doing. That's for sure as i've trained with many top NPC guys who do similar protocols and trust me they don't worry too much about their health.

8)

bench123

• Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2012, 06:44:42 PM »
what would the gains be like without the gh is it worth running these doses if you cant use the gh

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2012, 12:56:04 AM »
The goal of "offseason" is simple: gain as much muscle as possible. As such, there is no need to over complicate things with lots of exotic drugs, odd training programs and difficult to follow diets.

Drugs:
-----
- CRUISE @ 1,000mg testosterone, 1000mg eq, 600mg deca per week, 10iu hGH everyday
- BLAST 6-8 weeks @ 2,000mg testosterone (add 1,000mg prop or TNE per week), 1200mg deca (add 600mg NPP), 1,000mg eq, 100mg dbol, 100mg anadrol pre workout, 20iu hgh IV post workout, 15iu humalog before breakfast and before training

Diet:
-----
- 6-8 meals per day of large amounts of "clean" foods. Mostly red meat is ideal for weight gain. 2 medium sweet potatoes or 1-2 cup oats with every meal. If weight plateaus start adding 1-2 tbsp olive oil with every meal. If weight still plateaus replace 1 meal with 2 fast food double bacon cheeseburgers.

Training:
-----
Heavy lifting to failure 3-4x per week only. Mostly compound movements. "5x5" is an ideal routine for offseason. Especially during the blasts, go as heavy as possible (within good form and for 5-6 reps).

nice and simple plan there.. Back to basics. But why the tne?

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2012, 04:30:00 AM »
I think you could gain off way less! your Test dosage is way too high. unnecessary-IMO.

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2012, 12:11:40 PM »
Haven't been on this board in forever...no offense bfg but those doses are for someone more like...well...your size haha. Most people on these boards can gain of half of that for there off season. Shit I am 245 and relatively in good shape and I haven't even hit those doses yet. It's all about progressive increasing everything together. Weight goes up, weights increase, food increases, gear increases all together and in one. That's the key to growth in my opinion.

I mean why give out these doses to some dumb kid who is 200lbs and usually running 750mgs test per week with some oral?

nkhp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2012, 06:29:18 PM »

is their a point to running insulin if no HGH is present??  What is the actual purpose to the insulin??

you say you are ripped using 10units is the insulin use the reason for being lean??

im running 750mgs a week of test and 25mgs of d-bol everyday. would i benefit in any way from insulin use??