Author Topic: NY to Philly  (Read 1637 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
NY to Philly
« on: November 03, 2012, 10:30:22 PM »
I just drove for about 2hrs from NY to Philly to meet up with this broad. She said
#

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: NY to Philly
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 10:38:23 PM »
Looks ok.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 12:05:05 PM »
F*k! Didnt get a chance to write my usual story cause she interrupted me! But anyway so last night with the broad I ended up hitting up Philly right...hurricane sandy got me horny as f*ck (no homo) but while the broad was giving me a blowjob i slapped her cheeks hard until it turned red, then i did her doggystyle with one foot on her head and i put analbeads up her ass, once i was done then in the bathroom i gave her a golden shower pissed all over her and she told me she love me already and I told her for being such a good girl and allowed me to treat her like the biggest f*cking whore of her town i'm taking her to ihop the next morning for pancakes.

- Discuss
#

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 12:05:59 PM »
I see.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 12:13:01 PM »
F*k! Didnt get a chance to write my usual story cause she interrupted me! But anyway so last night with the broad I ended up hitting up Philly right...hurricane sandy got me horny as f*ck (no homo) but while the broad was giving me a blowjob i slapped her cheeks hard until it turned red, then i did her doggystyle with one foot on her head and i put analbeads up her ass, once i was done then in the bathroom i gave her a golden shower pissed all over her and she told me she love me already and I told her for being such a good girl and allowed me to treat her like the biggest f*cking whore of her town i'm taking her to ihop the next morning for pancakes.

- Discuss
congratulations on the made up sex story

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 12:19:47 PM »
What kind of pancakes did you have?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 12:23:40 PM »
Too many carbs in pancakes, need more protein.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 12:39:28 PM »
  Tear that ass up

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 12:41:51 PM »
lol

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2012, 04:56:23 PM »
I laughed,you drove to far :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2012, 05:09:04 PM »

- Discuss

excellent work

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2012, 05:37:16 AM »

- Discuss

Did you at least pay for your mom's breakfast or did you split the check?

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2012, 05:44:41 AM »

- Discuss

boner inspiring. keep on keeping on.
It's Hip to be Square!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2012, 05:46:08 AM »
Great imagination Big Nigg

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella