Author Topic: confirmed: NFL fixed to let GIANTS win  (Read 6909 times)

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: confirmed: NFL fixed to let GIANTS win
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2012, 02:30:40 PM »
I will kill you.  How can you expalin the 2007 perfect season then?  They were that good.

The were that good in 07 not 00 the rams were much better on paper, and you can't call it a perfect season if you lose the Super Bowl in my book. Also since "spy gate" they have ZERO SBs.

Side note I always found it funny how the opposing teams headset always goes out at foxboro when they are in the 2 minute drill in a big game with a close score...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2012, 02:36:20 PM »
The were that good in 07 not 00 the rams were much better on paper, and you can't call it a perfect season if you lose the Super Bowl though in my book. Also since "spy gate" they have ZERO SBs.

Side note I always found it funny how the opposing teams headset always goes out at foxboro when they are in the 2 minute drill in a big game with a close score...
They have been to two more Super Bowls since Spygate  ;)  You forget that the Pats were better defensively, then they were offensively in 2001.  They were a more well balanced team back then ('01, '03, an '04).  Now, It's mostly all on the offense to try to carry them.  The secondary is fucking atrocious, and hopefully the addition of Talib will help. 

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2012, 02:44:20 PM »
Ok ZERO SB wins ;),,lol

I hope your from the north east to be such a NE guy,and not one of these guys that likes NE in football, lakers in basketball, and Yankees in baseball because that makes no fucken sense to me...

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2012, 02:45:12 PM »
I do think Brady is the best qb to ever play ill give u that

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2012, 02:50:24 PM »
Ok ZERO SB wins ;),,lol

I hope your from the north east to be such a NE guy,and not one of these guys that likes NE in football, lakers in basketball, and Yankees in baseball because that makes no fucken sense to me...
Actually, I like the Pats in football, the A's in baseball, and the Pacers in basketball.  I picked my teams when I started to watch each sport.  I will never change my teams.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2012, 02:57:13 PM »
Giants fans don't hate the patriots, we hate arrogant jets fan and fat boy rex ryan who talked a lot of shit and was exposed for the clown he is and the jets fanbase who is a group of douchebags.

Bill Belechick was the defensive coordinator under parcells when the giants won the superbowl over 20 years ago!

Exactly, no hate.   I dislike Spikes and thoroughly enjoy watching the Giants knock Brady around, but there's no hate.
Y

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2012, 04:20:50 PM »
I do think Brady is the best qb to ever play ill give u that

Matt Cassel is proof that  Brady is not that good.  Right place at the right time for Brady.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2012, 04:58:48 PM »
Matt Cassel is proof that  Brady is not that good.  Right place at the right time for Brady.
you are the devil.  Cassel made a pro bowl retard. He just doesnt have much confidence at this point. The chiefs have been a losing organization for years.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2012, 05:48:41 PM »

That's part of it, but Brady is beyond clutch that is not the result of the system