Author Topic: UFC Fight Night 38 Rua vs Henderson  (Read 5000 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: UFC Fight Night 38 Rua vs Henderson
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2014, 12:30:25 PM »
What a load of bollocks, you need the exact opposite, no imagination and zero intelligence.  If you think approaching people and being insulting and attempting to humiliate them takes intelligence and imagination, you have neither.  It takes decency, self-respect and character to abstain from such childish foolishness.  Something this prankster and you have none of, the black guy did this idiot a favour, but stopped too short, as the prankster failed to learn the lesson involved.  If it was me, I would have put a serious beating on the guy so that he learned never to disrespect strangers EVER again.

No you wouldn't have. You wouldn't have done shit, except run back to getbig to whine and bitch.

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2014, 12:35:02 PM »
Incorrect.

You need to have some degree of intelligence and imagination to come up with a prank.

Where is the prank?

Just a jackass with a fruity voice walking up to people and persistently insulting them.

Is that funny to you?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2014, 02:00:18 PM »
Where is the prank?

Just a jackass with a fruity voice walking up to people and persistently insulting them.

Is that funny to you?

There are many different ways to perform a prank, i didn't see the clip or know what he did so cannot say if it was funny or not, but no prank (unless he got physical and attacked the kneegrowth) would justify such a retort (Fist to head).

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2014, 02:30:13 PM »
Any links to the live stream?

Why not attending real live 'unlicensed' fights in Melbourne  ;)
(or dogs fights).

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2014, 02:33:27 PM »

Can someone please explain how someone can look that bad when they are meant to be training for hours a day and eating right?

sagittal chest

• Getbig III
  • I hate the French
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2014, 03:29:03 PM »
There are many different ways to perform a prank, i didn't see the clip or know what he did so cannot say if it was funny or not, but no prank (unless he got physical and attacked the kneegrowth) would justify such a retort (Fist to head).

Well maybe you should watch it because there is no prank.
He just walks up to people and persistently and aggressively insults them.
Even after given warnings to back off.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2014, 03:39:26 PM »
No you wouldn't have. You wouldn't have done shit, except run back to getbig to whine and bitch.
;D

I'm surprised I haven't run into one of these prankster nincompoops yet. How the fuck do you go out in public telling people to kiss your ass and not be prepared for the possibility that someone might attack you?

Poor naive white fella of peace  ;D
follow the arrows

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2014, 04:49:23 PM »

Can someone please explain how someone can look that bad when they are meant to be training for hours a day and eating right?

That's his body shape and he's not trying to maximize his physique potential by doing pec deck flyes and lateral raises as these types of movements aren't gonna help much in a fight.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2014, 04:56:20 PM »
That's his body shape and he's not trying to maximize his physique potential by doing pec deck flyes and lateral raises as these types of movements aren't gonna help much in a fight.
when I was training it was shit tons of grappling, lots of pushups, lots of situps, and lots of sparring followed by more grappling. Weight training was almost frowned upon. When I asked what weight training I could supplement my time at the club with, they snickered and said 'lifting heavy weight isnt going to help you when youre gassed out abd cant move your arm anyway'....

I thought it was an old school mentality and the strength couldnt hurt anyway, but he was right... I always gassed quicker than some of the other guys that didn't lift and did nothing but cardio, sparring and grappling. Then again, I was a beginner and was still working on my endurance when I stopped as well.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2014, 06:56:46 PM »
Hendo's still got it

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2014, 07:12:21 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2014, 08:16:28 PM »

Some of these guys are alcoholics and pill poppers...I'm not saying Rua is, but he has the look of someone who's body is build on sugar/yeast...Basically skinny fat at 205 pounds.