Author Topic: Next Cycle  (Read 3198 times)

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Next Cycle
« on: November 28, 2005, 11:11:23 AM »
Thinking about what the next one, might be in Jan
Sus 750mg/wk
Deca 600mg/wk
dbol 30mg/a day
nolva 10mg/ a day

also thinking about throwing in some tren but i don't know, i have access to GH too maybe run that at 2iu's a day for awhile but i am also unsure since i have never done it before.  my goal is to get bigger and harder from this. run it probably about 15 weeks and then pct with clomid and nolva. I'd also like some input on letrozole and if it is worth the switch from the nolva.  any changes or input is appreciated
Thanks guys.

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
Re: Next Cycle
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2005, 12:09:02 PM »
i like it ... age and stats?
OFFSHOREIRONcom

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2005, 01:29:54 PM »
i'm 22, 5'10 215lbs w/ about 12% bf...like to get the bf down with this cycle maybe towards the end add in some clen

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2005, 03:17:02 PM »
Thinking about what the next one, might be in Jan
Sus 750mg/wk
Deca 600mg/wk
dbol 30mg/a day
nolva 10mg/ a day

also thinking about throwing in some tren but i don't know, i have access to GH too maybe run that at 2iu's a day for awhile but i am also unsure since i have never done it before.  my goal is to get bigger and harder from this. run it probably about 15 weeks and then pct with clomid and nolva. I'd also like some input on letrozole and if it is worth the switch from the nolva.  any changes or input is appreciated
Thanks guys.
Looks ok, but this is what I would change:
drop dbol
add winny last 5 or 6 wk 50mged
raise sust or lower decca dose- personally 600mgwk Decca is too much with 750mg sust, I would rather bump the sust up to 1000mg wk or drop the deca down to 400mg wk.
I would also take arimidex 1g eod and not worry about the nolva during cycle

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2005, 04:15:35 PM »
yeah i agree with arnold jr, but at the same time 600mg deca is at a good ratio for 750mg sust. the only thing is i dont think u should run the tren while u use deca imo. drop the dbol cause if u want to lower bf dbol with just put more water on you, add the winny like metioned above at 50mg ed for the last 6-8 wks of the cycle. this is what i would do in ur case:

750mg sust/wk 1-15
400-600mg deca/wk 1-13
50mg ed winny 8-15
(if u want to add gh, run it like u said 2ius ed but would extend that even beyond the cycle even run it during pct)
if u can only get nolva then run that at 10-20mg ed depending on any signs of gyno but if u can get arimidex then run that instead and leave the nolva for pct. good luck and do u have a pct lined up for this cycle?

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2005, 05:42:18 PM »
the only thing is i dont think u should run the tren while u use deca imo.

You don't want to run Tren simultaneously with Deca because they are both metabolites of the same family, thereby competing with each other from the same receptor sites.  You don't want to run the same family of AAS together, stagger them if you want to use them.  If musclestang is intent on adding Tren he'll have to lengthen the cycle to 23 weeks or so.

DIVISIONAL CHANGES:

750mg Sustanon EW   wk 1-23
400mg Deca EW           wk 1-15
50mg Winny ED            wk 8-15
100mg Tren ED             wk 16-23
Clen 120MCG ED           wk 22-23
T3 50-150MCG ED         wk 22-23
GH 3IU ED                     
Arimidex 1MG ED/EOD   

You also want to run Winstrol w/ Deca because the possibled "stiff/sore joints" sides that people complain about will be negated by Deca's blocking of the cortisol receptors in the joint tissue.  Run them together.

Added in clen/t3 the last two weeks.  GH and Arimidex throughout.

Arimidex > Femara..........

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2005, 08:54:19 PM »
thanks for the input guys, i think I'm gonna drop the tren idea but what if i run dbol for the first 8 weeks and then run winny for the last 8 and extend it a week?  also i was wondering what everyone thought about using the GH since i have never used it.  i have done a lot of research on it and I'd like to do it but i just don't know about the idea of it waking up dormant cells in your body like cancer cell.  is this something to really worry about? also i though 600mg of deca was ok with 750mg test but should i really drop it to 400mg?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2005, 09:20:54 PM »
thanks for the input guys, i think I'm gonna drop the tren idea but what if i run dbol for the first 8 weeks and then run winny for the last 8 and extend it a week?  also i was wondering what everyone thought about using the GH since i have never used it.  i have done a lot of research on it and I'd like to do it but i just don't know about the idea of it waking up dormant cells in your body like cancer cell.  is this something to really worry about? also i though 600mg of deca was ok with 750mg test but should i really drop it to 400mg?

First off on the GH, I have never used it but hope to in the very near future.  But I would say if you know what your doing, and are not an idiot then GH would be something very worthwhile, hopefully some of the guys on here can help you with that.

If your set on the dbol I would run it the first 6 wks and then wait 2 weeks before starting with the winny.  The reason for this is to give your liver a little bit of a break between the two.  Now, in most cases injected winny doesn't cause to many problems, but it can in some people elevate  their liver values.  So I like the idea of giving my liver a little relief if it needs it.

As for the test decca ratio I think you could possibly run into a little trouble with a 600mg/750mg ratio.  Namely a  case of "decca dick"  When taking decca you want to make sure you have enough test in there to make sure the decca doesn't cause such problems, so again if 750mg test is your dose, if it were me I would drop the decca down to 400mg wk, but that's just me... I like having sex!

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2005, 10:05:35 PM »
too young for gh wait longer and get your moneys worth..like 26+
OFFSHOREIRONcom

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2005, 01:40:37 AM »
As for the test decca ratio I think you could possibly run into a little trouble with a 600mg/750mg ratio.  Namely a  case of "decca dick"  When taking decca you want to make sure you have enough test in there to make sure the decca doesn't cause such problems, so again if 750mg test is your dose, if it were me I would drop the decca down to 400mg wk, but that's just me... I like having sex!

^Concur.  I think the Test:Deca ration should be 2:1 or 3:2.....

Of course, not all people get DecaDick, but it's not really worth taking a chance, IMO.

too young for gh wait longer and get your moneys worth..like 26+

Even better, I would wait 'till 30 or older for GH......unless you're an pro bodbuilder or powerlifter......I don't see the need for someone in their 20's to use it.

DIV

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2005, 07:42:21 AM »
ok guys thanks, so after all your input this is what i'm thinking:

750mg Sustanon EW   wk 1-16
400mg Deca EW           wk 1-16
30MG Dbol ED               wk 1-6
50mg Winny ED            wk 8-16
Clen 120MCG ED           wk 15-16
T3 50-150MCG ED         wk 15-16                 
Arimidex 1MG ED/EOD   
PCT
100mg Clomid ED         wk 18-22
1mg Arimidex ED          wk 18-22
and some HCg but i have to see if i can get it, let me know if this looks good thanks

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2005, 10:49:43 AM »
let me know if this looks good

DIVISIONAL CHANGES:

750mg Sustanon EW   wk 1-16
400mg Deca EW           wk 1-16
50MG Dbol ED               wk 1-6
50mg Winny ED            wk 8-16
Clen 120MCG ED           wk 15-16
T3 50-150MCG ED         wk 15-16                 
Arimidex 1MG ED/EOD   wk 1-16
100mg Clomid ED         wk 18-22
20-50mg Nolvadex ED          wk 18-22

DIV

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2005, 04:22:30 PM »
division thanks a lot for the changes, i think i'm goin to go with what you posted but my only question is that i have never used dbol before so isn't 50mg a little much to start with?
thanks again for your help

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2005, 04:43:58 PM »
division thanks a lot for the changes, i think i'm goin to go with what you posted but my only question is that i have never used dbol before so isn't 50mg a little much to start with?
thanks again for your help

I don't think it's too much.......

You spread it out over the course of a day.

Try for 3 spread doses if you can......or whatever works.

You're not going to have liver issues from 6 weeks of D-bol.........

DIV

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2005, 07:00:01 PM »
ok then i'm goin with what you posted, thanks a lot for all the input everyone