Author Topic: The scent to drive them crazy  (Read 5471 times)

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The scent to drive them crazy
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2012, 11:22:56 AM »
Creed make some nice scents but they're expensive. I get more compliments and attention from Aventus than anything else I've ever worn.

If you can find it, the other attention getter I got, a scent I used to love, was Gucci Envy. I think Gucci stopped producing it though. Boss Orange is a very very bad reproduction of this one.

Lots of good scents out there mate - sniff away and choose something you like.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2012, 11:30:47 AM »
Gayer than slurping your own semen from your hand because you can't find a tissue

Gross

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2012, 11:31:44 AM »
Sex Panther

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2012, 11:36:15 AM »
I am starting to realize that i am one of the few getbiggers who like to shave, shower, dress nice and wear perfume. i bet none of you guys have ever being to a spa.

You're right. I have never been to a spa. Why would I go to a spa?  ??? ???
X

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2012, 11:42:54 AM »
Depends on what suits you. Fahrenheit by Dior, gucci by Gucci suit are my faves but mightn't suit u

EatYouForBreakfast

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2012, 11:48:00 AM »
Trust me on this one!  Been using it for 10 years now and I will never use anything else!

100%. Compliments all night long, every broad loves it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2012, 11:54:22 AM »
Eau de L'Avidan.

Made from the tears of tiny tits with a smidgeon of orange chicken.

Sends the fitness girls wild...

lolz

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2012, 12:03:08 PM »
Anything but axe body spray.

Seriously, guys spray that hit on way too much at the gym and mae everyone choke on it.
"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2012, 12:09:11 PM »
Well i am in the market for a new cologne and i was wondering what cologne you guys used that smells good and got you the most compliments.

I didn't realize that you used cologne when you visit your neighborhood glory hole depot.  Is the "person" behind the wall requesting you put some on your junk?  I never would have guessed.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2012, 01:05:01 PM »
YVES ST LAUREANT,,,AQUA DI PARMA FROM MILAN CLASSIC...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2012, 01:07:05 PM »
YVES ST LAUREANT

Dark stuff is the shit 8)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2012, 01:08:59 PM »
Creed make some nice scents but they're expensive. I get more compliments and attention from Aventus than anything else I've ever worn.

If you can find it, the other attention getter I got, a scent I used to love, was Gucci Envy. I think Gucci stopped producing it though. Boss Orange is a very very bad reproduction of this one.

Lots of good scents out there mate - sniff away and choose something you like.

Shit is too expensive.  For what?  Smelling like flowers?  I think you guys try too fucking hard.  I see the hottest girls dating guys that are complete slobs.  I doubt it was the cologne.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2012, 01:10:30 PM »
Holy fuck does nobody here use AXE like me??

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2012, 01:14:17 PM »
lol as if buying all this shit is going to guarantee you ll land a top model...buying into the ads like the fucking degenerate sheeps you all are, while completely missing where the truth lies. Keep running in circle while emptying your wallets, bufoons.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2012, 01:30:55 PM »
lol as if buying all this shit is going to guarantee you ll land a top model...buying into the ads like the fucking degenerate sheeps you all are, while completely missing where the truth lies. Keep running in circle while emptying your wallets, bufoons.
UBERMAN,,,i would hope one would not think by wearing a cologne u will attract a supermodel sheesh,,,but smell ok and land a girl/women who likes it and that's what attracts her to you with your other physical attributes then your good to go,,,

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2012, 01:38:51 PM »
Shit is too expensive.  For what?  Smelling like flowers?  I think you guys try too fucking hard.  I see the hottest girls dating guys that are complete slobs.  I doubt it was the cologne.

Agree 100%. Creed is not worth the money. The Aventus was a gift from a good friend, everything else I have from Creed is a sample.

And yes - women in general have no clue. It's nice to get compliments, but I wear what smells good to me. If you're looking to buy cologne, shop on ebay. If you're not - well good for you.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2012, 01:42:41 PM »
Gayer than the Grand Marshall of a San Francisco Pride Parade.

Anyway, here's the stuff:

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2012, 01:45:25 PM »
Trust me on this one!  Been using it for 10 years now and I will never use anything else!

This one is very nice. 

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2012, 01:52:09 PM »
They still make AQUA VELVA ???

The only 'scent' sold in the Boot Camp commissary!

And I still got a couple of bottles in an old sea bag up in the attic.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2012, 02:30:06 PM »

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2012, 02:33:27 PM »
Creed is always a gift.

I like many of the traditional aftershaves, as I shave with a brush and a Classic Shaving Cobra:  Speick, Tabac (one of my favs), Prorasso, and Musgo Real are all very good and inexpensive.

the trainer

« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2012, 03:55:49 PM »

It has good reviews on the internet i might give it a shot.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2012, 04:34:02 PM »
Ask a hundred people, you'll get a hundred different answers.  Buy what smells nice to you.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2012, 04:39:21 PM »
Before you purchase any fragrance, test it by wearing it for 30 mins first.  Stores have testers for you to try. 

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2012, 06:21:39 PM »
MAKE YOUE OWN! The following may help.

All authentic CREED fragrances are made by hand by sixth-generation master perfumer Olivier CREED, his son, Erwin, and a team of just 35 people working in a single location in the French countryside. Messrs. CREED design and compose CREED fragrances entirely themselves. The role of their staff is to bottle and ship the products of Messrs. CREED.

The small CREED team works in what resembles a collection of country houses near one another in the woods. The rustic buildings house the studio of Messrs. CREED, their offices, cold and warm storage, as needed, for natural ingredients from around the world and large rooms with vats for the blending and later, bottling, of fragrance.

When Olivier CREED starts to create a new fragrance, acting he wears only that fragrance, day in and day out, as a key part of the creative process. He and his son discuss the fragrant composition, adding a note here, subtracting one there, calling upon a worldwide and long-established network of farmers and growers who supply CREED needed ingredients that range from bergamot to sandalwood. CREED fathers and sons have worked this way since 1760.

Even today, CREED has no fragrance production schedules, no timetable of fragrance launches, no scientists or laboratories creating fragrance, no test marketing and no consumer focus groups — all of which are very common elements of the global fragrance industry in 2010.

Messrs. CREED travel the world together to personally inspect ingredients they buy for perfume, trekking from the forests of Mysore, India — inaccessible by air but the source of undeniably the best sandalwood — to Bulgaria for roses rich with exquisite, fragrant oil. Wherever they go, the CREEDs buy in accordance with local rules that ensure sustainability of crops.

After the natural components are shipped to the CREED workshop in France, CREED father and son use methods of hand manufacture such as maceration (a warm alcohol soak that releases the inner essence of an ingredient) and infusion by hand that date to the company’s founding in 1760. In 2010, some people may wonder what drives this loyalty to ancient methods.

The CREEDs are much like a Savile Row tailor who personally travels to the Isle of Harris to buy the best hand-made tweed to make a client’s jacket. The tailor then cuts and sews the tweed by hand in his shop, following methods passed down generations, creating a product that is of unsurpassed quality and uncommonly enduring in an age of mass production. CREED shares this motivation to preserve and extend excellence into 21st century.

But unlike a suit or jacket, the point at which a fragrance is complete and ready for the client is entirely a subjective decision. Only Olivier CREED decides. If inspiration, creativity, the best materials and the fulfillment of his vision come together quickly through hard work, then a fragrance comes to market very soon after.

However if Mr. CREED feels he wants to refine the creation over a period of months — or years — he does so. CREED once went five years before releasing a new women’s fragrance, waiting until Mr. CREED felt the new blend was perfect for his discerning clientele. Few companies today have the freedom to make such decisions guided only by artistry and quality, not commerce.

CREED is exceptional, a family business now in its 250th year, passed from father to son in an unbroken line since 1760, enjoying splendid service to a clientele of great individuals, public and private, all around the globe. Using centuries old methods, CREED is nonetheless an innovator, presenting fine fragrances for men and women that find new ways to add to the beauty of daily life.