Author Topic: Chris Rock, a message for white voters  (Read 1976 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Chris Rock, a message for white voters
« on: November 05, 2012, 08:00:31 AM »
 :D
I'm Mitt Wiggins and I support this message.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Chris Rock, a message for white voters
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 08:09:27 AM »
haha  ;D

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 08:16:30 AM »
LOL....

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 10:59:30 AM »
Chris Rock used to be funny.  Eddie Murphy used to be funny.  now they are just uncle tom sell outs. Get me a cookie boy.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 11:18:10 AM »
The was somewhat funny.

I used to love this guy but now that he has "made it" he knows he can get away with letting his hatred of whites out.  I've really been sickened by his racism in the last 8 or 10 years.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 11:35:15 AM »
The was somewhat funny.

I used to love this guy but now that he has "made it" he knows he can get away with letting his hatred of whites out.  I've really been sickened by his racism in the last 8 or 10 years.

I have noticed this as well. No more "there's a difference between black people and blacks" jokes. Now it's a little more political. Can't blame him though, he's sticking with his people.

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 12:04:27 PM »
White people standing in the voting booth thinking, "I'd sure hate to disappoint Chris Rock."   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2012, 12:13:08 PM »
I have a message for black voters voting for obama:

"You are a bunch of worthless morons and idiots.  You cheered when OJ was set free, rioted in L.A. in 1992, rioted in Crown Heights over a car accident, have allowed yourselves to be used as human toilet paper by obama over the last 4 years and have been bought off by a free phone, have suffered worse than any other group under his disastrous presidency, have been treated like babies by this idiot you worship, and are setting yourselves up to be made fools of again.   Good luck idiots, just don't be surprised when those cell phone minutes on your free obama phone don't get renewed after the election.  Hope a free phone was worth it all."   

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2012, 01:01:02 PM »

"You are a bunch of worthless morons and idiots.  You cheered when OJ was set free, rioted in L.A. in 1992, rioted in Crown Heights over a car accident, have allowed yourselves to be used as human toilet paper by obama over the last 4 years and have been bought off by a free phone, have suffered worse than any other group under his disastrous presidency, have been treated like babies by this idiot you worship, and are setting yourselves up to be made fools of again.   Good luck idiots, just don't be surprised when those cell phone minutes on your free obama phone don't get renewed after the election.  Hope a free phone was worth it all."   

this

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2012, 03:50:58 PM »

Lol, and next thread you post will be about "othug" handouts  :D