Author Topic: I think we can all speak in certainty, bigmc been outed to be the biggest POS  (Read 4207 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
T

Stark

• Getbig V
is this actually true?

No it isn't, but I am not suprised bigmc has to resort to lies, I would never troll a memorial side, read through some of bigmc's posts and you will see that he was actually proud of his trolling on the candle forum.

See here:
Dumb bastard was even proud of his posts ::)
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=446346.msg6406260#msg6406260

bigmc

• Getbig V
No it isn't, but I am not suprised bigmc has to resort to lies, I would never troll a memorial side, read through some of bigmc's posts and you will see that he was actually proud of his trolling on the candle forum.

See here:
Dumb bastard was even proud of his posts ::)
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=446346.msg6406260#msg6406260

its called sarcasm retard

dont start a fight you cant win
T

Stark

• Getbig V
its called sarcasm retard

dont start a fight you cant win

No you were proud of your post and everybody can see that, why otherwise would you quote my post, you were clearly happy and proud of spamming and trolling the well wishing candle forum - Stick to the truth for once.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
then stark is utter vermin excrement
YES..... AGREED

Stark

• Getbig V

bigmc

• Getbig V
No you were proud of your post and everybody can see that, why otherwise would you quote my post, you were clearly happy and proud of spamming and trolling the well wishing candle forum - Stick to the truth for once.

you are pathetic stark

T

Stark

• Getbig V
you are pathetic stark

No, you are, you don't see me going out of my way to appear cool by trolling a memorial or well wishing board or do you? Thats children stuff, lame and not very smart.
You have shown your true face to getbig.

bigmc

• Getbig V
No, you are, you don't see me going out of my way to appear cool by trolling a memorial or well wishing board or do you? You have shown your true face to getbig.

just repeating a lie doesnt make it true

it was funny when che did it

but like everything else you are just a second hand copycat

you suck bro seriously
T

Stark

• Getbig V
just repeating a lie doesnt make it true

it was funny when che did it

but like everything else you are just a second hand copycat

you suck bro seriously

So you are sticking to your story that you did not post the above post (see screenshot) on the well wishing boards? The evidence clearly shows that you did, so speak up for yourself yourself. Because quite frankly so far you look very guilty indeed.

bigmc

• Getbig V
So you are sticking to your story that you did not post the above post (see screenshot) on the well wishing boards? The evidence clearly shows that you did, so speak up for yourself yourself. Because quite frankly so far you look very guilty indeed.

zzzzzzzzzz
T

Stark

• Getbig V
zzzzzzzzzz

Your lack of defending yourself speaks volumes my friend, getbig take note!!
I am deeply disappointed that you would steep so low by posting very offensive posts on the candle board to troll people that have never hurt you and were generally speaking grieving - its that acceptable behavior? I don't think so, do what ever you need to here on getbig, we are all well used to trashing and trolling, but to go as far as to troll grieving people so you can show off on getbig??!

That's a scumbag move and very very fucking low man, you should be ashamed of yourself.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Your lack of defending yourself speaks volumes my friend, getbig take note!!
I am deeply disappointed that you would steep so low by posting very offensive posts on the candle board to troll people that have never hurt you and were generally speaking grieving - its that acceptable behavior? I don't think so, do what ever you need to here on getbig, we are all well used to trashing and trolling, but to go as far as to troll grieving people so you can show of on getbig??! thats fucking low man, you should be ashamed of yourself.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
T

Stark

• Getbig V

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
hahahahaha, Stark stamping his feet on the ground throwing his fists in the air trying to extract a confession from bigmc

Stark

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, Stark stamping his feet on the ground throwing his fists in the air trying to extract a confession from bigmc
]

Not at all, I just think bigmc needs to explain himself or leave this forum  :-\

bigmc

• Getbig V

my five year old doesnt throw tantrums like that

dude is pathetic
T

Stark

• Getbig V
my five year old doesnt throw tantrums like that

dude is pathetic

Getbig is still waiting for your explanation "big"mc - please do so shortly.

Stark

• Getbig V
oh an before I forget it, do you guys find this acceptable behavior?

Think carefully now guys - what ever happens on this page its okay - we all troll each other, but do you really think its okay to troll a grieving forum?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
oh an before I forget it, do you guys find this acceptable behavior?

Think carefully now guys - what ever happens on this page its okay - we all troll each other, but do you really think its okay to troll a grieving forum?

Grieving? Was DA dead?

::)

Stark

• Getbig V
Grieving? Was DA dead?

::)

You can also grieve by the misfortune a member of your family has to go through ;)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
You can also grieve by the misfortune a member of your family has to go through ;)

This sentence does not make much sense.

Suggest you open a dictionary every now and then.

Stark

• Getbig V
This sentence does not make much sense.

Suggest you open a dictionary every now and then.

I will not apologies that english is not my first language - how is your german btw?

Oh I think it makes perfect sense, after all DA was on is death bed, he might even still die, and people like bigmc take getbig business outside.

Lets see what happens if Ron would get into trouble for that, you think he be so forgiving? I think not.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Epic thread backfire, serious you are remarkable. You make a thread for someone to leave getbig when more people want you to leave then everyone else combined, Brainiac.  :-[ :-[ :-[

Stark

• Getbig V
Epic thread backfire, serious you are remarkable. You make a thread for someone to leave getbig when more people want you to leave then everyone else combined, Brainiac.  :-[ :-[ :-[

You should know by now that i dont care what "others" think ;) better luck next time