Author Topic: Business Owner: If Romney wins I will create 100 new jobs.  (Read 697 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Business Owner: If Romney wins I will create 100 new jobs.
« on: November 05, 2012, 08:47:29 AM »
http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2012/11/04/small-business-owner-ill-invest-in-100-new-jobs-if-romney-wins

This is what I hear daily from every business person I know. 

If O-TERRORIST gets another term - 4 more years of economic stagnation, inflation, etc. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Business Owner: If Romney wins I will create 100 new jobs.
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 08:48:53 AM »
http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2012/11/04/small-business-owner-ill-invest-in-100-new-jobs-if-romney-wins

If O-TERRORIST gets another term - 4 more years of economic stagnation, inflation, etc. 

ya just like under bush right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 08:49:38 AM »

Yes - under W UE averaged what again? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 08:50:43 AM »
Exactly.  THIS is the reason I like Romney.  I think he's a flip-flop, pandering liberal phony.

HOWEVER, I believe there are ten million people who listen to FOX radio all day as they drive around in their trucks, who will expand their business and 'take the plunge' on some expansion because Romney wins.   Will millionaire do it?  Shit no - they've had the Bush tax cuts, and they chose to outsource and buy gold/silver.  I don't think for a moment that giving people making $10mil a year a break will help a damn thing.

But I do think it'll help by boosting the middle class confidence.  I listen to fox while I drive around all day, and I see a dozen guys in traffic every day and I know they're doing the same.  Every small biz owner I know HATES obama, even if they're making $22k a year...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 09:03:21 AM »

horseshit

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 09:05:19 AM »

What was the UE rate under Bush?  Compared that to what we have now.
Lesson learned and you can move on now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 09:07:15 AM »

well, the TREND when obama took over was what, a loss of 500k a month?   Mccain would have seen 10% as well.   

Obama essentially inherited things in FREEFALL and had to reverse the trend.  We all know that doesn't happen in 30 days.  It takes months, or years.  mccain's numbers would be simlar right now.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2012, 09:07:26 AM »
Yes - under W UE averaged what again? 

ya that's fair because he had a surplus and raped it, had lower UE and caused a massive recession that dumped the US into a near great depression. His average doesn't matter, you see he was given a good situation, and he turned it from heading in the right direction to heading in the worst direction possible. Obama then takes over sinking ship and halts and then has it going back in the right direction.

Therefore simply looking at the average UE is misplaced.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2012, 09:08:09 AM »
horseshit

::)  ::)

Like this has been any different from the last 4 years?  Businesses all over say the same fucking thing.   Until obama is gone they are not hiring. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2012, 09:08:42 AM »

No lesson learned, bush caused the recession, he is the cause of the economic hardships, not Obama. Obama reversed job loss and halted the recession. Of course the person who orders the food and runs out on the check is going to have more money in his pocket.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2012, 09:09:33 AM »
No lesson learned, bush caused the recession, he is the cause of the economic hardships, not Obama. Obama reversed job loss and halted the recession. Of course the person who orders the food and runs out on the check is going to have more money in his pocket.

LOL!!!!!!!! 

Speechless. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2012, 09:10:47 AM »
well, the TREND when obama took over was what, a loss of 500k a month?   Mccain would have seen 10% as well.   

Obama essentially inherited things in FREEFALL and had to reverse the trend.  We all know that doesn't happen in 30 days.  It takes months, or years.  mccain's numbers would be simlar right now.

What was the trend when Bush took office in 2000. Loss of 1.5 million jobs lost, tech bubble bursting, etc.... How come it got better under Bush until Democrats took office in 2007 and it has never recovered?

Again what was the UE rate before Obama took office and what is the UE rate now?

Why isn't it 5.5 like Obama claimed it would be under his Stim Bill?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2012, 09:11:18 AM »
::)  ::)

Like this has been any different from the last 4 years?  Businesses all over say the same fucking thing.   Until obama is gone they are not hiring. 

You mean like Jeep? the one who is hiring 2100 more people? Maybe you mean the companies recording record profits like GE?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2012, 09:12:47 AM »
What was the trend when Bush took office in 2000. Loss of 1.5 million jobs lost, tech bubble bursting, etc.... How come it got better under Bush until Democrats took office in 2007 and it has never recovered?

Again what was the UE rate before Obama took office and what is the UE rate now?

Why isn't it 5.5 like Obama claimed it would be under his Stim Bill?

So you are claiming he created a loss of jobs, tech bubble burst then claim he had it going better? Then the democrats came and made it worse? the full impact of the recession wasn't viewable till 08-09

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2012, 09:13:09 AM »
You mean like Jeep? the one who is hiring 2100 more people? Maybe you mean the companies recording record profits like GE?

LOL!!!!!  

Two crony companies given billions by obama.  

Jesus Christ you are dumb.  

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2012, 09:15:06 AM »

Of course no lesson learned. You are a buffoon.

Clinton left Bush with a stagnant economy with 1.5 million jobs lost, tech bubble burst, and real estate lagging. How come the economy got better under Bush until Democrats took over congress in 2007 and it has not improved?

Look it up. UE rate under Bush better than current rate.

You can blame Bush all you want, simpleton. But, Obama stated that his Stim bill would drop UE to 5.5. How come is still way higher than that??

Oh, oh I know. Bush did it. ::)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2012, 09:23:21 AM »
So you are claiming he created a loss of jobs, tech bubble burst then claim he had it going better? Then the democrats came and made it worse? the full impact of the recession wasn't viewable till 08-09

Ah, you are a bad reader.

Read it again. Bush inherited a bad economy from Clinton. He didn't cry about it like that the little girl also known as Obama. The economy actually improved under Bush. Democrats took over congress in 2007 and the economy has been declining since then.

UE rate under Bush was much better than it is right now under Obama's stim bill. You can move along now sport.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2012, 09:23:52 AM »
the mess of 2008 was WAY worse than the tech bubble bursting in 2000.   Not even comparable.

2008 was a near global collapse with insane bailouts on the federal level.   2000 was a bunch of over-valued companies crashing, market forces at work.

Clinton left 1.5 million jobs lost.... Bush lost what, 4 million jobs in 2008 alone?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2012, 09:33:59 AM »
the mess of 2008 was WAY worse than the tech bubble bursting in 2000.   Not even comparable.

2008 was a near global collapse with insane bailouts on the federal level.   2000 was a bunch of over-valued companies crashing, market forces at work.

Clinton left 1.5 million jobs lost.... Bush lost what, 4 million jobs in 2008 alone?

What? 1.5 million jobs is not a small amount. And you keep looking at Bush, but you don't hold the Democratic controlled congress responsible for it.

You want to blame Bush, but not blame Obama or the Democrats. Same Obama that STATED THAT THE UE WOULD BE 5.5% BY NOW WITH HIS SUPER DUPER STIM BILL.

Obama failed and that was not Bush's fault.