Author Topic: 240, I'm calling you out!  (Read 2150 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: 240, I'm calling you out!
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2012, 11:04:50 AM »

http://www.gallup.com/poll/158444/americans-give-obama-better-odds-win-election.aspx

yep, and that poll question has been a more reliable indicator than asking likely voters or registered voters who they intend to vote for

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=446535.0

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2012, 11:06:32 AM »
::)

49 - 48  romney today 

do you recall what the Gallup "likely voter" poll was just a few weeks ago

McWay remembers it was something like 51-46 for Romney

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2012, 11:09:21 AM »
do you recall what the Gallup "likely voter" poll was just a few weeks ago

McWay remembers it was something like 51-46 for Romney

48 for an incumbent is less than W who barely sqeeked by. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2012, 11:11:04 AM »
48 for an incumbent is less than W who barely sqeeked by. 

great job ignoring the painful fact that the spread is 1 point now when it was 5-6 points just about 10 days ago

btw - please don't be a liar and not quit @ 99,999 posts (and that includes your gimmicks too)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2012, 11:13:31 AM »
great job ignoring the painful fact that the spread is 1 point now when it was 5-6 points just about 10 days ago

btw - please don't be a liar and not quit @ 99,999 posts (and that includes your gimmicks too)

So mittens is down 2 and obama up 2 yet still down while undecides typically break 2:1 for challenger - = Romney win 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2012, 11:23:19 AM »
So mittens is down 2 and obama up 2 yet still down while undecides typically break 2:1 for challenger - = Romney win 

I guess we'll both know tomorrow (hopefully - unless there is a debacle like 2000)

either way, please don't be a liar and do leave when you said you would

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2012, 11:31:56 AM »

just under 600 to go... you can do ittttttt.. get the fuck out of hereeeeeee

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2012, 12:51:36 PM »
::)

49 - 48  romney today 

it's not a national election, it's a swing state thing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2012, 12:55:09 PM »
it's not a national election, it's a swing state thing.

Yes  - but if Obama is at 48 nationally it portends very very badly in swing states as the undecides break 2:1 for the challenger and the GOP is showing a lot better than 2008 according to Ras and Gallup in party ID

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2012, 02:22:26 PM »
Yesjust phone pic the voting tab.

:)

u commy

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2012, 03:36:54 PM »
Tax rate goes up form letting cuts expire.   I haven't really researched it, so feel free to correct if wrong.

Repubs are the one's who created the legislation and, since it added to the deficit, were required by their own rules to sunset it after 10 years.

They should let it expire and this also gives Repubs cover from their true leader Grover Norquist since it would not require a vote to do so they would not be violating their pledge to him (as disgusting as that is)

Then, the White House, Dems and Repubs can work together on new legislation if they want to lower taxes which I think they would do

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2012, 04:04:55 PM »
intrade creeping up toward obama 70%.

I still think romney pulls the upset. 

I hope nobody here really takes self-reporting from team romney on 'internals' as fact - especially after Drudge pulled THIS EXACT STUNT in 2008.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2012, 04:24:19 PM »
intrade creeping up toward obama 70%.

I still think romney pulls the upset. 

I hope nobody here really takes self-reporting from team romney on 'internals' as fact - especially after Drudge pulled THIS EXACT STUNT in 2008.

Andrea Mitchell: ‘If Pennsylvania Is In Play, Then This Is All Over For The President’

While examining some possible Electoral College scenarios with NBC News White House Correspondent Chuck Todd, Andrea Mitchell wondered why President Barack Obama’s campaign would send former President Bill Clinton to Philadelphia if they were confident the Keystone State was unlikely to flip to Mitt Romney on Tuesday. “If Pennsylvania is in play, then this is all over for the president,” Mitchell said.

“Why would you send Bill Clinton to Philadelphia if you weren’t certain that the people of Philadelphia were going to turn out and you would have a Democratic victory,” Mitchell asked Todd.

Todd explained that the Obama campaign is confident in their ground game in Philadelphia. He said that Democratic operatives have confided in him that they expect to win Pennsylvania by a larger margin than Minnesota.

Mitchell said that, if on election night, Pennsylvania looks to be in play, then Obama is in trouble and “it would be a remarkable turn of events.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/andrea-mitchell-if-pennsylvania-is-in-play-then-this-is-all-over-for-the-president/

Haha.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2012, 04:25:56 PM »
???  what kinda proof would you like?  i was going to take cell pics last time, but read on google that it was against the law to take pics inside the polling station.  With both the left and right issuing a ton of poll-watchers, i figured i'd end up handcuffed, and not in a good way.

rest assured, i defend obama a lot on getbig, but i am ready for a burst of confidence along small businessmen who drive a trunk, make 75 to 125k a year, and listen to Rush as they drive around all day.  Romney is about as likeable as a bag of dog shite, but he will continue to improve things.

so you are voting for Romney???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2012, 04:28:24 PM »
yeah, i'm gonna suck it up and vote for the most conservative dem in the race, this time named mitt romney :)

Since nearly 50% of the people have already voted in OH, FL, Iowa and virgina... Another point of view is that romney knows he lost big there early and PENN might be where he can win something - hench clinton going to buffer the attack.

however, romney did get 30k to show up in the freezing cold in penn.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2012, 04:31:03 PM »
I'm going to write Johnson in but it won't matter given how blue CT is when it comes to presidential elections.

I'm actually curious to see if Linda McMahon wins the senate, though.
[/b]

God I hope not...she's a troll.....trolling for a senate seat no matter where she gets it from

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2012, 04:32:09 PM »
[/b]

God I hope not...she';s a troll.....trolling for a senate seat no mater where she gets it from

Please. The clown she's running against is a career politician who missed approx. 85% of his finance committee meetings when he was a congressman. He's a useless c*nt looking for more free money to do nothing.

I can't in good faith vote for someone who has already failed at their job. If anyone missed 85% of their meetings in the private sector they'd be out on their ass with a pink slip in their hand. In-fact, I find it insulting to every voter in CT that this c*nt thinks he's suited for office.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2012, 04:36:32 PM »
Please. The clown she's running against is a career politician who missed approx. 85% of his finance committee meetings when he was a congressman. He's a useless c*nt looking for more free money to do nothing.

I can't in good faith vote for someone who has already failed at their job. If anyone missed 85% of their meetings in the private sector they'd be out on their ass with a pink slip in their hand. In-fact, I find it insulting to every voter in CT that this c*nt thinks he's suited for office.

what I find insulting about her is that she claims she has created thousands of jobs....she didn't do jack....Vince McMahon did all the work.....all he did was give his wife a job......now all of sudden she tried to come across as she's actually running the WWF

come on

the other guy ain't so hot either...I wouldn't vote for either of them

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2012, 04:38:27 PM »
what I find insulting about her is that she claims she has created thousands of jobs....she didn't do jack....Vince McMahon did all the work.....all he did was give his wife a job......now all of sudden she tried to come across as she's actually running the WWF

come on

the other guy ain't so hot either...I wouldn't vote for either of them

That's debatable. I'm not privy to how the WWE is run nor do I care. What I care about is why a guy who won't do his job in the house thinks he's qualified to be a senator. Not only that, the guy can't even make his tax payments on time and is currently being sued for being a deadbeat on his mortgage....despite making $175,000 a year as a congressman.

Fact of the matter is that if you or I missed 85% of our meetings at our job we'd be fired yet this guy thinks he should be promoted.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2012, 06:29:01 AM »
That's debatable. I'm not privy to how the WWE is run nor do I care. What I care about is why a guy who won't do his job in the house thinks he's qualified to be a senator. Not only that, the guy can't even make his tax payments on time and is currently being sued for being a deadbeat on his mortgage....despite making $175,000 a year as a congressman.

Fact of the matter is that if you or I missed 85% of our meetings at our job we'd be fired yet this guy thinks he should be promoted.

I agree with your statement about us being fired if we missed so much work...and I would not vote for him either...just ranklesme a bit when I see Vince's wife who we never heard of until two years ago, take credit for creating hundred so jobs, running a business etc...when we all know since forever that Vince was the genius behind the WWF....his wife did little more than make his breakfast, give him a massage, and suck his dick...that was her contribution to the Vince's empire

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2012, 06:31:29 AM »
I agree with your statement about us being fired if we missed so much work...and I would not vote for him either...just ranklesme a bit when I see Vince's wife who we never heard of until two years ago, take credit for creating hundred so jobs, running a business etc...when we all know since forever that Vince was the genius behind the WWF....his wife did little more than make his breakfast, give him a massage, and suck his dick...that was her contribution to the Vince's empire

I don't think she looks like the massage type.   He probably calls in some skinny nasty little asian bitches to do that. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2012, 07:50:10 AM »
I don't think she looks like the massage type.   He probably calls in some skinny nasty little asian bitches to do that. 

For the one and only time this year I agree with you