Author Topic: American President for Europeans  (Read 4059 times)

Internet Tough Guy

Re: American President for Europeans
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2012, 06:30:12 PM »
Mods...

quit deleting threads because of butthurt towel headed camel jockeys

Mohammed was an illiterate pedophile      A-rabs can whine and bitch all they want, it won't change that fact

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2012, 07:13:46 PM »
It doesnt matter what the Europeans think.  They've had their time in the sun.  Like every other rising empire they committed atrocites and lived large till they destroyed their currency or met an opponent they couldn't beat.  The only innovative and producing country left in Europe is Germany and the rest of Eurupe wants to saddle their population with taxes to support everyone else.

The same is true with the US.  That empire is ending for many of the same reasons.  What's left of the producing nation that made the empire strong is being taxed to support the rest or outsourced.

Empires follow the flow of capital to the efficient and cheap labor source.  Always have...always will.  That trend is Asia. 

Whomever "wins" the U.S election tomorrow can't stop history. 

The world is a burning house - Buddha

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2012, 07:15:01 PM »
Tomorrow election time. European getbiggers: what would you vote ?

I think over 75% would vote for Obama...... :)

I wouldn't pay to much attention to who Europeans would vote for.  Europeans are sinking into a third world environment soon enough too with their current tends.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2012, 07:16:04 PM »
Mods...

quit deleting threads because of butthurt towel headed camel jockeys

Mohammed was an illiterate pedophile      A-rabs can whine and bitch all they want, it won't change that fact

Doesn't seem to bother them.  Wonder why...

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2012, 07:19:15 PM »
Americans stood idle til they had no other choice than to get involved in WWII.

Muslims are not and never will take over.

Many muslims want to take over, but they can only do this when non-muslims LET THEM.  And plenty of non-mulims are letting them.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2012, 08:57:23 PM »
Many muslims want to take over, but they can only do this when non-muslims LET THEM.  And plenty of non-mulims are letting them.

When's the last time you've seen an ethnic minority of 8-10% take over an entire continent?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2012, 09:39:26 PM »
Tomorrow election time. European getbiggers: what would you vote ?

I think over 75% would vote for Obama...... :)
Yeah Obama can fix your economy also  ;D

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2012, 11:43:03 PM »
I would like to see Romney have a go at it. Only because why not.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2012, 12:01:33 AM »
obama = people vote for obama because he is black.
               his women is an bad actress in the role of first lady.

romney = billionaire who constantly flip flap in the past in every subject, depending on the circonstances.
                despite he speak french, he's an arrivist.
asstropin

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2012, 12:04:40 AM »
And because the debate talk about islam, in France, islamic will take power in less than a decade in certain part of France, because of demographie.

ITS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE, it's a global system, a machine of war.

asstropin

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2012, 12:37:24 AM »
I would like to see Romney have a go at it. Only because why not.

I could list the reasons why not, but I will not. Change can be good and it can be a disaster.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2012, 12:50:39 AM »
When's the last time you've seen an ethnic minority of 8-10% take over an entire continent?

White children will be outnumbered by ethnic minorities in America before the end of the decade, official figures have revealed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374041/Hispanic-Asian-children-outnumber-white-kids-US-end-decade.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2012, 01:03:41 AM »

White children will be outnumbered by ethnic minorities in America before the end of the decade, official figures have revealed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374041/Hispanic-Asian-children-outnumber-white-kids-US-end-decade.html

This is sad but probably true. Many Latino's are Catholic and do not believe in birth control. I am not sure about Asians, except that in many parts of Asia there are serious restrictions about having children and so they probably feel freed from that oppression in the U.S.

Here is the thing, raising children well is expensive. Intelligent and educated people know this and therefore tend to limit the number of children they bring into this world, but provide them the best opportunities to succeed via quality education and lots of nurturing.

For example, my daughter and son-in-law chose to have only one child. My daughter is a stay at home mom. My grandson has been given every opportunity to be a successful adult. The jury is still out on whether their dedication to raising their son will pay off,

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2012, 02:06:59 AM »

And how does white kids being outnumbered translate to muslims or any other ethnic minority "taking over"? They'll be just as obnoxious and ignorant as "white" kids. Same religion, same culture, same people in power.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2012, 02:18:55 AM »
And how does white kids being outnumbered translate to muslims or any other ethnic minority "taking over"? They'll be just as obnoxious and ignorant as "white" kids. Same religion, same culture, same people in power.

It was just a quick google search as I could not be bothered looking for more in depth stuff.  But  there has been plenty of analysis on birth rates among muslims vs non muslims in Europe which indicate this will happen - not in our lifetimes but not that far off.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2012, 02:22:11 AM »
I think the rest of the world has a clear view of how unstable things can get with a republican in the white house

Unnecessary preemptive wars, deep recessions, etc...

this

Raymondo knows his shit  8)
T

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2012, 03:35:56 AM »
It was just a quick google search as I could not be bothered looking for more in depth stuff.  But  there has been plenty of analysis on birth rates among muslims vs non muslims in Europe which indicate this will happen - not in our lifetimes but not that far off.

Not sure about other countries, but here in The Netherlands birth rates are dropping rapidly with each generation. They just want to be as successful as the natives and have a lot of kids is  is making that very hard. Like I said before, they will not take over anything.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2012, 04:41:56 AM »

i bet native americans are devastated by this finding! ::)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2012, 04:48:09 AM »
Not sure about other countries, but here in The Netherlands birth rates are dropping rapidly with each generation. They just want to be as successful as the natives and have a lot of kids is  is making that very hard. Like I said before, they will not take over anything.

its the same in the uk, and i'm certain research shows that immigrant birthrates on the whole fall in line with those of the host nation within 2 or 3 generations. but why let the facts get in the way of good old fashioned hyperbole?

we'll all be wearing slippers in the street and talking arabic within  10 years! FACT!!!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2012, 01:02:37 PM »
I'd vote Obama in a heartbeat.

It's not that I particularly like him or think he can do anything to make my life/economy better, but I would NEVER want a Romney government. Plainly put, he worries me.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2012, 03:26:06 PM »
A dying continent that has the balls to criticize the USA while accepting over $2 trillion in free cash backed by the American taxpayer means fuck all to me.