Author Topic: Dating sites: reverse psychology  (Read 3099 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Dating sites: reverse psychology
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2012, 03:52:18 AM »
Denmark

so are Danish girls more intellectual and deep thinker types?

girls in Poland are quite varied actually, and you can find what they call the "plastic fantastics" ie. barbie girls but you can also find the intellectual and deep thinker types as well

there were a few Danish girls in Krakow when i was living there, but i never got any action from them, but i didn't make any effort a to get with them, so maybe i could have if i had tried ;D

i did hook-up with a blue-eyed blondie Swedish chick and she was a pretty sweet girl actually :)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2012, 03:58:27 AM »
tell them bitches how distressed and mixed up you are, go on about how life is mistreating you, crazy females always fall for that kind of shit.
 they will see you as a lost puppy and want to help.

Trust me that doesn't work - I've used that tact on a few occasions and its backfired - women don't want to hear you moaning about how shit your life is - they want positivity and confidence from you.

Any signs of desperation and they'll drop you like a bad habit.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2012, 04:05:37 AM »
Trust me that doesn't work - I've used that tact on a few occasions and its backfired - women don't want to hear you moaning about how shit your life is - they want positivity and confidence from you.

exactly, women want a man who doesnt whine.

i also dont like people who talk negative, i soon knock them off, they suck energy. and as a man pity is the last thing we want from a woman.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2012, 04:18:12 AM »

good post

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2012, 04:22:24 AM »
thanks

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2012, 09:32:59 AM »
exactly, women want a man who doesnt whine.

i also dont like people who talk negative, i soon knock them off, they suck energy. and as a man pity is the last thing we want from a woman.

I thought we were talking about shagging 18yo girls here. Its a completely different strategy for womerns.
time under tension

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2012, 09:34:31 AM »
Use the volume game.  Start conversations with 6 to 10 girls at once.  Take 2 days for dates.  Set up 4 dates a day.  Move fast, don't waste time, and if you want to make a move, you make it.  You'll know in 2 days which 2-3 remaining girls you want to pursue.