Author Topic: What happens if you lose both balls?  (Read 6089 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: What happens if you lose both balls?
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2012, 06:49:57 PM »
Why Che Why?! My eyes!!

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2012, 06:53:55 PM »
Pituitary gland makes testosterona. 

Nope. The pituitary makes Follicle Stimulating Hormone, and Luteinizing Hormone, to make sperm/testosterone, respectively. But FSH and LH stimulate the cells (such as leydig cells) in the testes to make these things. No nuts, no sperm/test from the nuts. And the pituitary is activated by factors released from the hypothalamus, which detects changes in blood concentrations of sex hormones.

So, in a eunuch, there's the likely possibility that your LH and FSH levels would be off-the-chart high, as your body tries to fix the fact that the hypothalamus can't detect testosterone. Eventually, it would all even out thru negative feedback loops...the pituitary and hypothalamus, though wanting to produce test, would be over-whelmed by the excessive negative feedback loops caused by high levels of FSH and LH (however ineffective they may now be).

That said, it is possible to produce testosterone in the adrenals. Women have testosterone in their bodies, and the adrenals are the source. Not all the testosterone made is aromatized in the body to estrogen quickly enough, leading some women to have a higher than average sex drive, or more classically defined "male" secondary sex characteristics, such as lowered voices, broader shoulders, a more hirsute appearance, or clitoral growth. Pretty much, the average female bodybuilder.

The adrenals making test is not enough to virilize a man into a man. Although, mutations that lead to virilization in women show dysfunctional adrenals that over produce testosterone. The rather small increase in women is enough to virilize them. But over-active adrenals can't turn an un-virilized boy into a man.

You'd need testosterone replacement therapy, plain and simple.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2012, 07:04:38 PM »
I stand corrected.  Thanks getbig physiologists. 

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2012, 07:06:14 PM »
I stand corrected.  Thanks getbig physiologists. 

Blame my 4th year biochemical endocrinology prof!  ;D

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2012, 07:15:51 PM »
Do you still make testosterone or would you turn into a woman?

You will turn in a IFBB Pro ! ;)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2012, 10:34:34 PM »
Nope. The pituitary makes Follicle Stimulating Hormone, and Luteinizing Hormone, to make sperm/testosterone, respectively. But FSH and LH stimulate the cells (such as leydig cells) in the testes to make these things. No nuts, no sperm/test from the nuts. And the pituitary is activated by factors released from the hypothalamus, which detects changes in blood concentrations of sex hormones.

So, in a eunuch, there's the likely possibility that your LH and FSH levels would be off-the-chart high, as your body tries to fix the fact that the hypothalamus can't detect testosterone. Eventually, it would all even out thru negative feedback loops...the pituitary and hypothalamus, though wanting to produce test, would be over-whelmed by the excessive negative feedback loops caused by high levels of FSH and LH (however ineffective they may now be).

That said, it is possible to produce testosterone in the adrenals. Women have testosterone in their bodies, and the adrenals are the source. Not all the testosterone made is aromatized in the body to estrogen quickly enough, leading some women to have a higher than average sex drive, or more classically defined "male" secondary sex characteristics, such as lowered voices, broader shoulders, a more hirsute appearance, or clitoral growth. Pretty much, the average female bodybuilder.

The adrenals making test is not enough to virilize a man into a man. Although, mutations that lead to virilization in women show dysfunctional adrenals that over produce testosterone. The rather small increase in women is enough to virilize them. But over-active adrenals can't turn an un-virilized boy into a man.

You'd need testosterone replacement therapy, plain and simple.

Fkn great answer!

I started to type "the adrenal cortex will..." then I realized you just ended the thread. Nicely done  8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2012, 10:41:53 PM »
Do you still make testosterone or would you turn into a woman?

Change your name to Barack Obama.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2012, 10:54:40 PM »
I had the mumps when I was 14 or 15 years old. Being the tough-guy kid and also thinking I had caused my right nut to swell up and hurt like shit by jacking off all the time, I didn't say anything to my parents until it was to late to save the testicle and it died. Fortunately, a guy can do fine on one testicle. I had no problem getting my wife pregnant. Still, I cannot help wondering if I would have been even more of a stud if I'd had both nuts working for me.

Normally, when a guy gets the mumps, they pump estrogen into him to prevent the mumps "going down on them." Live and learn.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2012, 01:55:51 AM »
You 'sock' your pants

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2012, 02:15:48 AM »
You become an elf on GH15.com

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2012, 02:21:06 AM »
your skin becomes wizened and you turn in to a turtle
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2012, 02:35:23 AM »
your skin becomes wizened and you turn in to a turtle

Hahaha, no that's what happens when you drain 200 balls daily

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2012, 02:36:02 AM »
Hahaha, no that's what happens when you drain 200 balls daily
Omggggg   ;D  HAHA 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2012, 02:51:15 AM »
he didnt lose them, theyre clearly still there

:D

:-X

what happens if you lose both balls?

ask "stark" or "dr dutch", they know from personal experience

::)