Author Topic: HGH and T4 supplementation, does the same rule apply for GHRPs?  (Read 2385 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
HGH and T4 supplementation, does the same rule apply for GHRPs?
« on: November 05, 2012, 08:07:57 PM »
I read that with HGH T4 to T3 conversion is accelerated which results in T4 depletion and then less T3 in the long run too.

I've also read that using T3 instead of HGH negates some of the anabolic effects of HGH while 'natural conversion' supplementing T4 retains TSH levels and the enzymes 'do their magic' with all benefits of higher t3.

Now my actual question is whether the same rules apply with use of ghrp2/6/ipamorelin variants and mod-grf? They are suppose to raise endogenous HGH levels. I am on year round. Would that mean T3 and T4 would go down in the same fashion? Would 100mcg T4 benefit ipamorelin/mod?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: HGH and T4 supplementation, does the same rule apply for GHRPs?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 12:11:11 PM »
No one  ???

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 11:33:55 AM »
Not sure, I never read anything about GHRP's or GHRH's causing thyroid hormone changes.  How did you hear about this?  Any links?   ???  Or are you just trying to guess based on elevated HGH levels caused by peptides?  ... wish I knew an answer for ya.

Would a low dose help supplement levels?  Or does thyroid hormones act like others and it shuts you off completely at any dose?  (Sorry don't know too much about T3/T4/Synthroid, etc)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 01:14:06 PM »
Well apparently HGH use causes rapid conversion of T4 to T3 and then ultimately no T4 = depletion, shutodown of sorts.

So peeps will supplement either T3 or T4. What I further read is, using T3 will shut down TSH and enzymes that help HGH exert it's anabolic and other effects. So instead of supplementing T3, T4 should be used instead to have a more 'natural' process taking place and not shut down TSH. Something along those lines.

So you reap all the benefits of elevated HGH.

That being said. I am using growth hormone releasing peptides, which like clomid with test, stimulate our body to produce higher hgh, vs injecting hgh. Endogenous vs exogenous in either case elevated.

To me it would make sense that it would do the same as exogenous HGH as it would still be elevated HGH levels but I am not sure was trying to get some answers.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 10:42:47 PM »
Gotcha, and I wish I knew an answer for that.  VERY good question!  But if your logic is correct the is it really still worth it to mess with peptides or even HGH?  I mean if it can cause some thyroid shut down or slowdown ... then you will get fat easier, lethargic, etc... so why are we doing pep's and or HGH again?  This thread is making me think man  :o

Hope some experienced folks can shed some light.   :)