Author Topic: Bigmc - Explain yourself  (Read 10499 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Haha Stark's threads backfiring more than a modfied citreon saxo in this thread
GREAT  POST ;D ..."Stark"---ARSCHLOCH

bigmc

• Getbig V
Stark
 Getbig V

Totally Gnarly

Why I really don't care if DA lives of dies

« Reply #487 on: November 03, 2012, 07:07:35 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot of you hypocrites will call me now an asshole or what ever but I simply cannot take it anymore, weeks ago you candle lighting fake assholes ripped the guy to shredds you all took turns to insult him the worse the better, but oh shit he might be dying lets light a candle and pretend I really care. Its insulting to the extreme. I don't care I don't know the man I don't know his family or relatives I don't care if he lives or dies it doesn't concern me.
All you fake moral crusaders only get all hyped up because DAs issues remind you of your own mortality its self enlightened concern and it doesn't impress me one bit, I have respect for the guy that sticks to his guns and says: I am not going to change my view on the man just like that to me he's still an asshole which doesn't mean that I wish him Ill health, that's honesty.
T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Guy has a big mouth and then shouts to to people on here. Typical German pussy Neo-Nazi.

Stark

• Getbig V
Stark
 Getbig V

Totally Gnarly

Why I really don't care if DA lives of dies

« Reply #487 on: November 03, 2012, 07:07:35 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot of you hypocrites will call me now an asshole or what ever but I simply cannot take it anymore, weeks ago you candle lighting fake assholes ripped the guy to shredds you all took turns to insult him the worse the better, but oh shit he might be dying lets light a candle and pretend I really care. Its insulting to the extreme. I don't care I don't know the man I don't know his family or relatives I don't care if he lives or dies it doesn't concern me.
All you fake moral crusaders only get all hyped up because DAs issues remind you of your own mortality its self enlightened concern and it doesn't impress me one bit, I have respect for the guy that sticks to his guns and says: I am not going to change my view on the man just like that to me he's still an asshole which doesn't mean that I wish him Ill health, that's honesty.

And I stand to my words - I don't know the guy - don't care - but you went outside of getbig to troll a forum were members of his family were grieving - THAT is dispicable.

Again, explain yourself bigmc

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Please explain yourself - did you tell all your gimmicks not to post in this thread anymore? This will not go away you know, I might stop for a day or two but i come back after a while.

so why not get it over with now... did you or did you not post the post on the candle forum?

Who gives a fuck who posted it?  Stop your crying already.  You're sounding more and more pathetic with each post.  You're starting to sound like Pellius, like a broken fucking record.  You're melting faster than DA's kidneys.   :D

Stark

• Getbig V
Who gives a fuck who posted it?  Stop your crying already.  You're sounding more and more pathetic with each post.  You're starting to sound like Pellius, like a broken fucking record.  You're melting faster than DA's kidneys.   :D

And how would you make me stop?  ???

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
And I stand to my words - I don't know the guy - don't care - but you went outside of getbig to troll a forum were members of his family were grieving - THAT is dispicable.

Again, explain yourself bigmc

Your definition of "dispicable" seems to be quite fluid and adaptable

bigmc

• Getbig V
Your definition of "dispicable" seems to be quite fluid and adaptable

i made one post that made him look like an idiot

he then starts stalking me making posts in my name on other websites

and starting shit threads on here

guy is one weak assed bitch
T

Twaddle

• Getbig V
And how would you make me stop?  ???

I don't want you to stop.  With every repetative "bigmc, explain yourself" thread that you create, you're exposing yourself as his bitch more and more.  It's pathetic, but entertaining none the less.  Keep up the hard work, we're all getting a good laugh out of you.   :D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
wow a lot of bigmc gimmicks here - You should know that I really don't care what people think of me, I keep on with my mission.

Again... Explain yourself please.

DIAF.....ya whiny kunt.

Stark

• Getbig V
So you all seem to be quite okay with what Bigmc has done? yes?

bike nut

• Getbig V
So you all seem to be quite okay with what Bigmc has done? yes?

You haven't proven bigmc has done anything yet......ya whiny fuckin' kunt.

Stark

• Getbig V
You haven't proven bigmc has done anything yet......ya whiny fuckin' kunt.

He has never said he didn't - The candle light webpage admin has said he has captured the IP address and depending what DA's family want he may or may not take action.

Bigmc clearly has crossed the line, with all the bullying shit going on in these days I wouldn't be suprised if this could hurt getbig

bike nut

• Getbig V
He has never said he didn't - The candle light webpage admin has said he has captured the IP address and depending what DA's family want he may or may not take action.
Bigmc clearly has crossed the line, with all the bullying shit going on in these days I wouldn't be suprised if this could hurt getbig

Hey Inspector Clouseau, here's a thought, why don't you let Derek's family handle it then?

Now back to your claim:

You still haven't proven anything yet.....other than you're a whiny kunt that is having a temper tantrum like a 3 year old kid because you're not getting your way. So post some real fucking proof or fuck the fuck off.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master

Bullying shit...good coming from a Nazi. This just shows "Stark" is a fucking piece of shit. Did he hurt your feelings NAZI..?

Stark

• Getbig V
Bullying shit...good coming from a Nazi. This just shows "Stark" is a fucking piece of shit. Did he hurt your feelings NAZI..?

lol, its pretty pathetic how you're all defending your hero bigmc, shows what class of people you are.

bike nut

• Getbig V
lol, its pretty pathetic how you're all defending your hero bigmc, shows what class of people you are.

Defending him against what? Your accusations?

You haven't proven shit.......except that you're a whiny kunt.

JasonH

• Getbig V
Stark, come on man, you know I've got nothing against you but there's no way Bigmc posted that stuff.

When the DA thread started he was the first one to decry trolls posting comments on that candle vigil site - people are getting arrested in the UK for doing that shit.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
mate my offer still stands. meet me NAZI.

Stark

• Getbig V
mate my offer still stands. meet me NAZI.

hahah want to get TO'ed again - worked out great last time you send me real life threads :D

Want me to post all your pm's - I get you, I kill you, come visit me.

your a faaaaaaag ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
Stark, come on man, you know I've got nothing against you but there's no way Bigmc posted that stuff.

When the DA thread started he was the first one to decry trolls posting comments on that candle vigil site - people are getting arrested in the UK for doing that shit.

I have nothing against anybody but seriously, why was he talking credit for it then? If anybody would have posted shit like that on the candle forum under my name making it look like I did it I would have gone berserk.
He just quoted my post with the sunglass smiley for me that is taking credit for his post.

I am dead serious here, I am 100% for taking the piss and fucking with each other on getbig, but THAT shit is going too far - wtf for anyways? Its not like DA is reading it, so he posted that shit to fucking hurt the family or posted it without thinking, thats stupid.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
hahah want to get TO'ed again - worked out great last time you send me real life threads :D

Want me to post all your pm's - I get you, I kill you, come visit me.

your a faaaaaaag ;D
You know where i live. Lets do it.

bike nut

• Getbig V
I have nothing against anybody but seriously, why was he talking credit for it then? If anybody would have posted shit like that on the candle forum under my name making it look like I did it I would have gone berserk.
He just quoted my post with the sunglass smiley for me that is taking credit for his post.
I am dead serious here, I am 100% for taking the piss and fucking with each other on getbig, but THAT shit is going too far - wtf for anyways? Its not like DA is reading it, so he posted that shit to fucking hurt the family or posted it without thinking, thats stupid.

A crying baby stark is the best form of birth control....

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
The Guy is a Neo Nazi pussy. Will never fight you man to man.

Stark

• Getbig V
You know where i live. Lets do it.

I have no fucking idea were you life nor do I have any interest fighting a bog trotting ex UK soldier looser like yourself :D - get over yourself - steady on haah