Author Topic: Bigmc - Explain yourself  (Read 10459 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Bigmc - Explain yourself
« on: November 06, 2012, 08:34:56 AM »
Do you think its acceptable to post offensive message on a grieving forum were people that you never had any contact with lit up a little candle to help their friend Derek Anthony with the help of Jesus and the almighty?

Do you think its acceptable behavior to troll the said forum to show off on getbig? How old are you that you need to offend people that were under a lot of stress to get your daily kicks?

Explain yourself please...

And so that you know, I will keep this up until you either apolgies via thread here or get in contact with the family of Derek Anthony to apologies to them in person for your despicable behavior.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Stark/Nico/SnuffPedo

Fuck off you tiresome, unfunny cunt. Ron, why are so many great posters in timeout but this spastic ruins your board on a daily basis?

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Do you think its acceptable to post offensive message on a grieving forum were people that you never had any contact with lit up a little candle to help their friend Derek Anthony with the help of Jesus and the almighty?

Do you think its acceptable behavior to troll the said forum to show off on getbig? How old are you that you need to offend people that were under a lot of stress to get your daily kicks?

And so that you know, I will keep this up until you either apolgies via thread here or get in contact with the family of Derek Anthony to apologies to them in person for your despicable behavior.

fuck off ya whiny kunt....

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Haha Stark's threads backfiring more than a modfied citreon saxo in this thread

Stark

• Getbig V
wow a lot of bigmc gimmicks here - You should know that I really don't care what people think of me, I keep on with my mission.

Again... Explain yourself please.

Stark

• Getbig V
To everybody who is riding bigmc's shaft - Do you really think his behavior was acceptable?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
wow a lot of bigmc gimmicks here - You should know that I really don't care what people think of me, I keep on with my mission.

Again... Explain yourself please.

What the fuck is your mission, to be a fucking bigmc stalker?  He's obviously taken up the entire space in your head where your brain used to be.  You keep crying about bigmc, and nobody gives two fucks about your feelings.  Jesus, it's getting fucking pathetic.  Give it a rest already.   ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
What the fuck is your mission, to be a fucking bigmc stalker?  He's obviously taken up the entire space in your head where your brain used to be.  You keep crying about bigmc, and nobody gives two fucks about your feelings.  Jesus, it's getting fucking pathetic.  Give it a rest already.   ::)

No

Twaddle

• Getbig V
To everybody who is riding bigmc's shaft - Do you really think his behavior was acceptable?

Stop dude, just fucking stop.  You're starting to sound like a sniveling bitch.   :'(

Stark

• Getbig V
Stop dude, just fucking stop.  You're starting to sound like a sniveling bitch.   :'(

More bigmc gimmicks, if you would know me better you know I NEVER stop, ask blagflagredstar aka Asif how that worked out for him ;)

I can go on for days and days and weeks and month and never get tired, so bigmc it might be in your best interest to roll over and apologies now before things get out of hand.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Time to start reporting all Stark's shitty posts. If enough people do it enough of the time then things will happen.

Normally I would not advocate such action but Yaron seems intent on allowing his board to become this dull fuck's playground as behemoths of the boards languish in timeout.

Stark

• Getbig V
Time to start reporting all Stark's shitty posts. If enough people do it enough of the time then things will happen.

Normally I would not advocate such action but Yaron seems intent on allowing his board to become this dull fuck's playground as behemoths of the boards languish in timeout.

21k posts and you still don't get the hint? Its not against the rules of getbig to share your feeling and I think bigmc made a mistake, you make a mistake by sticking up for him but than you are probably bigmc's gimmick.

Who knows...

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
What he exactly did? ::)

post links to his posts etc.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

BigMC is from Florida United States

Wrong BIG MIKE COCKS

Stark

• Getbig V
What he exactly did? ::)

post links to his posts etc.

He posted this in the candle grieving forum for DA's family to see - he posted worse

Stark

• Getbig V

BigMC is from Florida United States

Wrong BIG MIKE COCKS

He never defended himself, in fact he quoted my post when I copy pasted the candle forum entry with a smily with sun glasses - suggesting that it was his post and he thinks its cool.

Pretty easy to understand - he needs to man up, an no amount of gimmicks will change my view on that.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Haha Stark's threads backfiring more than a modfied citreon saxo in this thread

;D

Stark

• Getbig V
;D

You think bigmc's behavior was acceptable? Be careful now...

bigmc

• Getbig V
dont feed the troll
T

Stark

• Getbig V
dont feed the troll

Please explain yourself - did you tell all your gimmicks not to post in this thread anymore? This will not go away you know, I might stop for a day or two but i come back after a while.

so why not get it over with now... did you or did you not post the post on the candle forum?

bigmc

• Getbig V
T

Stark

• Getbig V

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
What a boring backfire of a thread :-\

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Not at all, bigmc is very immature.

If he had encountered some tragedy in his life (loss of familymember etc) then he wouldn't act like this, but he is still young.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Not at all, bigmc is very immature.

If he had encountered some tragedy in his life (loss of familymember etc) then he wouldn't act like this, but he is still young.

stark posted it in my name kwon

i would never do something like that
T