Author Topic: The Truth about Muslims!  (Read 7495 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
The Truth about Muslims!
« on: November 06, 2012, 07:07:16 PM »
Who is our enemy?, It is not just a small group of terrorists. It is MOST of the Islamic world - and almost all of the Arab Islamic world - MUST change.

"This war will continue until the traditional crippled Arab culture is shattered. It won't end until they embrace reform or have it forced on them. Until a few years ago, we were willing to be patient and let them embrace it slowly. Now we have no choice: we have to force them to reform because we cannot be safe until they do."

"what we have to do is to take the 14th century culture of our enemies and bring it into the 17th century. Once we've done that, then we can work on bringing them into the 21st century ... But they've got to accept their own failure, personally and nationally and culturally. That is the essential first step. They've got to accept that the cause of their failure is their own culture ... And they've got to accept that the only way to succeed is to change. That will be a difficult fight, and it's going to take decades. Along the way it's going to be necessary to remove many governments which come to power and yet again try to embrace the past"
The war will last decades: "This war will end when they change, but not before."

We (the west) don't want to do this. We would far prefer to let them stay in their own failed societies. Who on earth would volunteer for the job of reforming the Middle East? What a pain that after finally winning the Cold War, and entering what we hoped was a new era of peace and prosperity, the west now has to sign up for this endless exhausting job.

We don't want to do this. We (the west) have to do this. Because they threaten us. Because they will destroy one of our cities with nuclear weapons as soon as they get a chance. So we have to reform them. They have forced us to.

V

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: The Truth about Muslims!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 07:11:48 PM »
Okay, I get it, you dislike Moslems, and I get that. Why then do you constantly hate on America for spreadin sum democracy in the Middle East?  I mean, I'm for carpet bombing them. Long gone are the days of Mehmed the Conqueror, we need people that are with the times in charge over there, but why the polarizing opinions?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 07:14:04 PM »
E-Kul you sound like a confused Australian.
#

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 07:16:57 PM »
Okay, I get it, you dislike Moslems, and I get that. Why then do you constantly hate on America for spreadin sum democracy in the Middle East?  I mean, I'm for carpet bombing them. Long gone are the days of Mehmed the Conqueror, we need people that are with the times in charge over there.
A-ahmed helped me see the light - Muslims are EVIL - I am NOW for America spreading some democracy all across the Middle East
V

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 07:21:11 PM »
A-ahmed helped me see the light - Muslims are EVIL - I am NOW for America spreading some democracy all across the Middle East

Oh. Well then, carry on...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 07:27:42 PM »
Oh. Well then, carry on...
Yep, I was WRONG! I really didn't understand the full scope of ISLAM and what it stood for, I have done some homeowrk and I am now convinced that no amount of diplomacy is going to fix this.  The backbone of ISLAM needs to be BROKEN, the MUSLIMS SPIRIT needs to be shattered and they then need to be dragged into the modern world kicking and screaming!  Sad they can't grow up on their own.
V

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 07:31:24 PM »
Had you never read of these guys?  The Ottomans killed there brothers when they became Sultan, and some even killed their own sons! All of this was done by twisting/interpreting the Quran. 

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 07:48:49 PM »
They cant shoot for shit, they are tactically stupid on the battlefield, they think an ambush is a type of tree, I can go on.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 08:35:52 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 08:55:23 PM »
Muslim filt

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2012, 08:57:44 PM »
  NO need to hate Muslims.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2012, 09:14:58 PM »
  NO need to hate Muslims.
Plenty of reason to hate them, it is your attitude that will see the Western world overcome by Muslim scum.  The whole time your loving them, you can rest assure if you are non-muslim they HATE YOUR GUTS!
V

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2012, 09:20:00 PM »
 :D

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2012, 09:27:31 PM »
Who is our enemy?, It is not just a small group of terrorists. It is MOST of the Islamic world - and almost all of the Arab Islamic world - MUST change.

"This war will continue until the traditional crippled Arab culture is shattered. It won't end until they embrace reform or have it forced on them. Until a few years ago, we were willing to be patient and let them embrace it slowly. Now we have no choice: we have to force them to reform because we cannot be safe until they do."

"what we have to do is to take the 14th century culture of our enemies and bring it into the 17th century. Once we've done that, then we can work on bringing them into the 21st century ... But they've got to accept their own failure, personally and nationally and culturally. That is the essential first step. They've got to accept that the cause of their failure is their own culture ... And they've got to accept that the only way to succeed is to change. That will be a difficult fight, and it's going to take decades. Along the way it's going to be necessary to remove many governments which come to power and yet again try to embrace the past"
The war will last decades: "This war will end when they change, but not before."

We (the west) don't want to do this. We would far prefer to let them stay in their own failed societies. Who on earth would volunteer for the job of reforming the Middle East? What a pain that after finally winning the Cold War, and entering what we hoped was a new era of peace and prosperity, the west now has to sign up for this endless exhausting job.

We don't want to do this. We (the west) have to do this. Because they threaten us. Because they will destroy one of our cities with nuclear weapons as soon as they get a chance. So we have to reform them. They have forced us to.

I agree.
T

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2012, 10:07:13 PM »
A

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2012, 10:19:31 PM »

kid,.. the modern life we all live now has come mainly because of the efforts of arab muslim scientists.. the west just continued what arabs had started when arabs became weak.. instead of being thankful you want hate.. study history and know the reality of things..

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012, 10:22:58 PM »
  What gives the USA the right to love Jesus and love God? Muslims should have the right to love their religion too then. For the record... I am NRP. USA. USMC. NRA.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2012, 10:58:19 PM »
  What gives the USA the right to love Jesus and love God? Muslims should have the right to love their religion too then. For the record... I am NRP. USA. USMC. NRA.

the strength gives USA the power to judge and control.. when you are stronger than "the other" your beliefs are the right and anything you do is the best even if this is not true..

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2012, 11:03:27 PM »

Mohammed was a pedo who was inspired to write the Koran by his pre teen bride.  This is Muslim teaching.     This is what their faith was born from.  So no they have no right to love their religion. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2012, 11:43:17 PM »
People have the right to do anything they like,  AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T HARM OTHERS!  Islam actively encourages war and violence, thus harming others.  Muslims right to practice their FAITH ends at other peoples human right to safety and security! See, Simple Logic, unless your a CRAZY FUCKING MUSLIM!
V

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2012, 11:57:49 PM »
Yep, I was WRONG! I really didn't understand the full scope of ISLAM and what it stood for, I have done some homeowrk and I am now convinced that no amount of diplomacy is going to fix this.  The backbone of ISLAM needs to be BROKEN, the MUSLIMS SPIRIT needs to be shattered and they then need to be dragged into the modern world kicking and screaming!  Sad they can't grow up on their own.

Amen, nuke those bastards

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2012, 11:58:41 PM »
People have the right to do anything they like,  AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T HARM OTHERS!  Islam actively encourages war and violence, thus harming others.  Muslims right to practice their FAITH ends at other peoples human right to safety and security! See, Simple Logic, unless your a CRAZY FUCKING MUSLIM!

boooooohahahhahahahahaha haaaa.... how many million INNOCENT ppl USA killed in vietnam, korea, iraq, somalia, afghanistan??.. can i say the bible was encouraging this..

for every action there must be a reaction,.. always see who started the violence and who was reacting to this violence..

put yourself in the shoes of an afghani man for example who lost all his kids in seconds after a us raid.. if this guy does any violence against usa dont you think he has some right?.. look at it from all angles..

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2012, 12:16:35 AM »
People have the right to do anything they like,  AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T HARM OTHERS!  Islam actively encourages war and violence, thus harming others.  Muslims right to practice their FAITH ends at other peoples human right to safety and security! See, Simple Logic, unless your a CRAZY FUCKING MUSLIM!

You also promote war and violence to, you hypocrite.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2012, 12:37:11 AM »

What harm did iraq do to anyone?

What harm did iran do the west?

What harm did the palestinians do to the west?

what harm did the yemens and pakistanis do to deserve daily drones resulting in a large number of civilian deaths?

I agree, the west should stay the fuck out of the middle east.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2012, 01:46:10 AM »
i find this is very remarkable, coming from a half israeli, seriously 8)

there is no need to hate muslims,or anyone, and there is surely no "general, one size fits all truth about muslims(or anyone)"

always judge ppl one by one.

X2..