Author Topic: My word is my word.  (Read 12268 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: My word is my word.
« Reply #100 on: November 11, 2012, 01:32:27 AM »
You're wasting your time. Gricean norms don't apply to communication with this brute; there is no reasoning with Coach. He is a clown to be laughed at and fulfills his function with merit. You'll save yourself much wasted effort once you acknowledge this.

Lol....dumbass liberals can't handle truth. Hey syntax, why not give us some 500 word articulate written speech on how you think I could be wrong. If you can't handle someone who is outspoken and that doesn't hide then maybe you're in the wrong place. Again, its the liberals who voted thus clown back in that shows the lack if integrity that would back such a person. I could only imagine how you conduct yourselves in real life.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: November 11, 2012, 01:39:10 AM »
You're wasting your time. Gricean norms don't apply to communication with this brute; there is no reasoning with Coach. He is a clown to be laughed at and fulfills his function with merit. You'll save yourself much wasted effort once you acknowledge this.

I just learned something new. Thanks.

It seems I allow myself to become drawn into posting responses to a lot of people here, who, like The Coach, don't adhere to Cricean norms. I am going to make more of an effort to resist replying to and to ignoring these type of posters in the future. This helps me to understand why I sometimes go away feeling like I wasted my time at some detention center trying to communicate with a bunch of 13 year old delinquent boys.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2012, 01:49:30 AM »
Lol....dumbass liberals can't handle truth. Hey syntax, why not give us some 500 word articulate written speech on how you think I could be wrong. If you can't handle someone who is outspoken and that doesn't hide then maybe you're in the wrong place. Again, its the liberals who voted thus clown back in that shows the lack if integrity that would back such a person. I could only imagine how you conduct yourselves in real life.

Actually, I'm willing to revise my claim: you're a clown to be laughed at with regard to your political opinions and the reasoning behind them. I won't comment on your training advice which may be ace for all I know.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2012, 01:54:37 AM »
He died for you bitches

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #104 on: November 11, 2012, 01:57:56 AM »

I don't want to answer for syntax, but I'll just point out that showing how you'd be wrong wouldn't take a "500 word articulate written speech". Your own words - the stupid, unsupported and unsubstantiated assertions you've made on here repeatedly - will do that just fine.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #105 on: November 11, 2012, 02:14:38 AM »
He died for you bitches

He looked good there but that pic is several years old.  He backed out of that show with Alex because he cannot get in that same condition.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #106 on: November 11, 2012, 02:16:50 AM »
G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #107 on: November 11, 2012, 02:19:04 AM »
Says the poster that keeps posting in his thread he started to show that he would quit posting and thus prove his integrity.

Well, Coach, at least no one can accuse you of lacking in irony. Integrity sure, but not irony.
G

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 11, 2012, 02:20:42 AM »
He looked good there but that pic is several years old.  He backed out of that show with Alex because he cannot get in that same condition.

I don't know his current condition or whether he can or cannot back into the condition depicted in that picture. Politics and bullshit aside, I give props where props are due - he looked very good there. Since this is getbig, I'll add the whole "thin film of water" bit. If he had come in only slightly leaner and drier he'd have looked way more impressive.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #109 on: November 11, 2012, 10:55:20 AM »
I just emailed and PM'd Ron to delete my account. Just because I came on here a couple of days after the election doesn't mean I was not going to keep my word. So everyone can just calm down. You idiots take this more seriously than I do by far. I'm done fucking with people on here. It's just too easy. BTW, if you don't believe me, ask him yourself. (not that it matters)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #110 on: November 11, 2012, 10:57:56 AM »
 Coach, you are not to leave GB.
O

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #111 on: November 11, 2012, 11:03:41 AM »
sorry to see you go, hope y'all will reconsider, all the best either way

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #112 on: November 11, 2012, 11:04:50 AM »
I just emailed and PM'd Ron to delete my account. Just because I came on here a couple of days after the election doesn't mean I was not going to keep my word. So everyone can just calm down. You idiots take this more seriously than I do by far. I'm done fucking with people on here. It's just too easy. BTW, if you don't believe me, ask him yourself. (not that it matters)

We've never witnessed this kind of thing before  ::)

::) ::)
from incomplete data

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #113 on: November 11, 2012, 11:27:15 AM »
Haven't been on much lately, cliffs why coach is still here please.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 11, 2012, 12:02:28 PM »

But why delete your account in the first place? You can't leave if your account isn't deleted?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #115 on: November 11, 2012, 12:05:37 PM »

Coach, as I said in email, I thought republicans dont rely on others and take responsibility for their actions? Why rely on Ron to delete your account?

Mitt Romney would be offended  ;D ;D

Either way, no reason for you to leave.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2012, 12:08:43 PM »
But why delete your account in the first place? You can't leave if your account isn't deleted?

Think of it as closure.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2012, 12:11:56 PM »
Think of it as closure.

Why even go through the trouble? We all know you'll be back within a month or so. Stop acting like an amnesic little kid.
from incomplete data

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #118 on: November 11, 2012, 12:23:28 PM »
 Warts and all, Joe Loco is a stalwart of GB.

O

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 11, 2012, 12:29:51 PM »
Think of it as closure.

Interesting...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #120 on: November 11, 2012, 12:33:24 PM »

Is this the third time you've "left" or were there other profiles that I'm not aware of?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #121 on: November 11, 2012, 12:37:47 PM »
Before you go Coach, are you of Mexican stock or not? Been meaning to ask for a while now. No offense bud, but you look a tad ethnic. Not that I have any problem with Mexicans per se. Maybe other ethnics, but not Mexicans.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #122 on: November 11, 2012, 12:42:48 PM »
But before I leave, let me leave you this. To business owners who think they know business and voted for Obama, you don't. You have now not only fucked over the country, but your employees as well.

To most of the others, lets face it, you have had no clear reasoning on to why you voted him back in, you're blind. Everything that he was accused of, no matter what it was, was mostly proven as fact. High UE, high gas prices, poor foreign policy (unless you consider by passing our allies to cater to the Muslim brotherhood good), he IS an accessory to murder and by definition, a traitor to his country.

You can call me a poor sport, you can call me whiner, whatever you want. But you just made a huge mistake and have no idea what you're in for.

this is great and to keep it well you cant come again under any other name :-X

Muslim brotherhood will miss you hahaha..

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #123 on: November 11, 2012, 12:48:44 PM »
Regarding Coach's failed promises, I'll just say this.  Fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 11, 2012, 12:53:50 PM »
OK just wanted to make sure I understood your point, I grew up in the DC area and went to college at George Washington University, right in downtown DC.

It is high crime, but it doesn't even make it in the top 10 most high crime/dangerous cities in the US (DC is ranked 21st)

http://www.examiner.com/article/fbi-releases-top-25-most-dangerous-cities-america-list-for-2012

Don't agree with you.  It has more to do with the african american population in DC and of course the political presence of the city.  Not because its high crime.

Big Ach, you lived in DC and say it's not "high crime"? I was stationed there for two years and when I was there it was very unsafe. I remember in Georgetown Blacks would stand around the ATMs waiting for white people to take out money. I was almost shot by a black kid at a Pizza Hut in PG County when I stood up for an elderly white couple being harassed by a group of "urban youths". The local pawn shop kept loaded shotguns propped up against the bullet-proof glass in arm's reach because there was so much violent crime and so many guns on the streets. I myself carried a 9 mil when I had to go into DC, even though at the time it was a "no gun zone".