Author Topic: Mitt Romney Is A Good Man  (Read 4289 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Mitt Romney Is A Good Man
« on: November 06, 2012, 09:43:32 PM »
The truth is that Mitt is just a regular guy, who happened to be born into money.

He is a good guy who is a family man, charitable, and cares about 100% of America.

If Mitt Romney would've been elected it wouldn't have been the end of the world, anyone with a brain could see that.

The exact same can be said about Obama.  Both men want what's best for this country.

The sky isn't falling, America is still great, and we are resilient.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Mitt Romney Is A Good Man
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 09:45:55 PM »
His father is mexican

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 09:46:30 PM »
His father is mexican

His father was American born in Mexico.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 09:47:05 PM »
His father is mexican

I dated a Mexican girl with really big tits.
a

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 09:47:21 PM »
His father was American born in Mexico.

Oh like Mexicans born in America  ???

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 09:49:42 PM »
Mitt Romney is a good man, I don't care what anybody says.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 09:56:00 PM »
So where the fuck have you been last 10 years retard?  America falling and falling fast, country and entire world is much worse off than it was before.  WWIII on the brink, stupid fucking retard living under a rock

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 09:57:57 PM »
I dated a Mexican girl with really big tits.

Was her name Guadalupe? Lupe for short???

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 10:00:54 PM »
romney got smashed, what a blowout

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 10:02:59 PM »
romney got smashed, what a blowout

Blew out harder and faster then Dave Palumbo's knee cap in India

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2012, 10:03:34 PM »
Blew out harder and faster then Dave Palumbo's knee cap in India

blew harder and faster than a welfare queen on Obamas government dick

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2012, 10:03:50 PM »
Who knows if he was a nice guy.  Struck me as a rich guy with nothing left to buy but the presidency.
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2012, 10:09:59 PM »
  He is a good man.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2012, 10:10:26 PM »
I think a big problem was that Romney did not reach out to the common man.

When you see pictures of Obama, you see him hugging people, having fun, etc. Pictures of Obama hugging troops, every day citizens. People like this stuff, because it appeals to their emotions. I am not saying that you should vote for someone based on pure emotions. What I am saying is that most americans are not smart enough to truly understand the complex nature of politics. Thus, politicians try to appeal to peoples emotions. Obama did this. Romney did not. Romney was very "robotic" in the way he talked and interacted with people.. People didnt feel connected to him.

Then again, I dont follow politics all that much, and most of my political posts were just to get on coaches nerves  :D :D So I could be entirely wrong.
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2012, 10:17:11 PM »

How would he know how to do that?  His life is so far removed from he common man he has no concept on how to relate.
A

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2012, 10:19:31 PM »

When you see pictures of Obama, you see him hugging people, having fun, etc. Pictures of Obama hugging troops, every day citizens. People like this stuff, because it appeals to their emotions. I am not saying that you should vote for someone based on pure emotions. What I am saying is that most americans are not smart enough to truly understand the complex nature of politics. Thus, politicians try to appeal to peoples emotions. Obama did this. Romney did not. Romney was very "robotic" in the way he talked and interacted with people.. People didnt feel connected to him.

Then again, I dont follow politics all that much, and most of my political posts were just to get on coaches nerves  :D :D So I could be entirely wrong.

I think you are. Romney looked like an absolute fool to anyone with a little intelligence. That's the reality.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012, 10:21:01 PM »
I think you are. Romney looked like an absolute fool to anyone with a little intelligence. That's the reality.

Yeah, but thats assuming that every person who voted for Obama had some intelligence and this is probably not true. So there was something more. Again, I think he looked like a fool because he was not able to reach out to anyone but a select few. He just appeared so "robotic" in how he talked and acted.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2012, 10:22:17 PM »
How would he know how to do that?  His life is so far removed from he common man he has no concept on how to relate.

Well, yeah. I wonder if the republican party will change their tactics for next election.
X

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2012, 10:25:38 PM »
Yeah, but thats assuming that every person who voted for Obama had some intelligence and this is probably not true. So there was something more. Again, I think he looked like a fool because he was not able to reach out to anyone but a select few. He just appeared so "robotic" in how he talked and acted.

No, he looked like a fool regardless  :D

I can assure you that in every European news journal, whether it be Belgian, Dutch, Italian, German, French,... Romney was basically depicted as a religious retard who might know business and God, but who certainly does not know politics.

Obama on the other hand, may not know business or God as well, but he's simply a better politician.

This is not to say Obama is a good politician or what not, since I am not American and didn't follow his career throughout the years, so I can't reasonably judge that.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2012, 10:27:01 PM »
Well, yeah. I wonder if the republican party will change their tactics for next election.

Having at least 1 better or strong candidate can't be hard  8)

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2012, 10:27:06 PM »
No, he looked like a fool regardless  :D

I can assure you that in every European news journal, whether it be Belgian, Dutch, Italian, German, French,... Romney was basically depicted as a religious retard who might know business and God, but who certainly does not know politics.

Obama on the other hand, may not know business or God as well, but he's simply a better politician.

This is not to say Obama is a good politician or what not, since I am not American and didn't follow his career throughout the years, so I can't reasonably judge that.

I can assure you that your european news publications dont know jack fuck about American politics and do not report it accurately, intelligently, or correctly, and thus your views of America and Obama is that of a clueless fucking retard

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2012, 10:29:03 PM »
Well, I am just glad that a deeply religious person is not in office. Whether that be dem or repub.
X

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2012, 10:36:28 PM »
Well, I am just glad that a deeply religious person is not in office. Whether that be dem or repub.

Obama is very religious.  Very very religious hardcore in the religion of spending other peoples money on welfare and food stamps, fucking retard

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2012, 10:38:40 PM »

Romney is fairly moderate actually.  His problem was he had to go all crazy-train to the right to win the Republican primary, and you need a few votes from people like women and minorities to win an election in 2012.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2012, 10:40:15 PM »
Obama is very religious.  Very very religious hardcore in the religion of spending other peoples money on welfare and food stamps, fucking retard

Calm down, Nancy, I did not even vote for Obama.

That may be so, but he leaves a supernatural being out of the picture!
X