Author Topic: karl Rove is a douche  (Read 1417 times)

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
karl Rove is a douche
« on: November 06, 2012, 10:32:48 PM »
He was still arguing that obama had not won.. idiot  >:(
was trying to get fox to retract the projection win..

Sore loser... as the idiot predicted that Romny would win...

Major meltdown....

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: karl Rove is a douche
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 10:34:11 PM »
  Karl and Dick

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 10:36:03 PM »
Hannity is going to have trouble sleeping tonight  ;D
His show consists of daily bashing of Obama..

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 01:14:35 AM »
Actually, for politicos like Hannity and Rush, having a Dem in office is good for business. Sorry Mitt lost. Good man. Dependency is the new norm in America. More black and hispanics that are going to dole off the government dime. Sad to say it but I don't see a Republican elected again. America has changed. Oh well, back to bed as I gotta go to work in the morning  ;)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 01:45:09 AM »
Actually, for politicos like Hannity and Rush, having a Dem in office is good for business. Sorry Mitt lost. Good man. Dependency is the new norm in America. More black and hispanics that are going to dole off the government dime. Sad to say it but I don't see a Republican elected again. America has changed. Oh well, back to bed as I gotta go to work in the morning  ;)

More whites living off the government dime than blacks and hispanics.  Being so stupid, it surprises me to hear you have a job.  Racist, redneck fuckbag.

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 05:22:22 AM »
I'm glad Obama got a second term..
He got a huge mess to clean up that was left by Bush ...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 06:31:50 AM »
More whites living off the government dime than blacks and hispanics.  Being so stupid, it surprises me to hear you have a job.  Racist, redneck fuckbag.

duh because theres more whites

but percentage wise its blacks and hispanic
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 06:36:22 AM »
duh because theres more whites

but percentage wise its blacks and hispanic

haha he must also believe 99+% of blacks voted for Obama based on politics.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 06:16:27 PM »
haha he must also believe 99+% of blacks voted for Obama based on politics.

Just like 59% of white men voted for Romney based on politics.  Riddle me this, moron.  In Missouri, Clare McCaskill won by 15% points.  The governorship was won by a democrat by double digits.  Yet Obama somehow lost by double digits or close to it.  Convince me that it has nothing to do with him being black.  How could someone cast a vote for Clare McCaskill AND Mitt Romney.  It's like donating to the KKK on one hand and the Black mafia on the other.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2012, 07:32:24 PM »
Just like 59% of white men voted for Romney based on politics.  Riddle me this, moron.  In Missouri, Clare McCaskill won by 15% points.  The governorship was won by a democrat by double digits.  Yet Obama somehow lost by double digits or close to it.  Convince me that it has nothing to do with him being black.  How could someone cast a vote for Clare McCaskill AND Mitt Romney.  It's like donating to the KKK on one hand and the Black mafia on the other.

And half of those 59% only voted mitt cause they are scared of losing their guns. Ammo did go up under Obama, but I haven't experienced any problem acquiring a fire arm during his term...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2012, 07:37:10 PM »
I heard that karl rove was allowed to manage 350 million of other people's money with the single goal of getting romney elected?

he was in SHOCK that the turnout for romney ended up being 2 million less than 2008.

He KNEW obama was going to see 10 million fewer voters and he ASSUMED he'd win.  He seriously looked in SHOCK last night, totally did not believe romney got so few votes.  imagine the pressure of spending 350 mil of someone else's money - to defeat such a weak candidate - and still losing by a wide margin.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2012, 07:45:47 PM »

Not as % of thier head count tho.

Few black engineers.

Few hispanic engineer.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2012, 07:52:03 PM »
I'm glad Obama got a second term..
He got a huge mess to clean up that was left by Bush ...
How long can people still blame Bush, seroius question? It has been 4 years, 1 more year or all 8 years.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2012, 08:28:49 PM »
How long can people still blame Bush, seroius question? It has been 4 years, 1 more year or all 8 years.

Will probably take longer than eight years to get entirely out of the shithole that Bush created and left.  Don't forget, Obama's been met with fierce resistance every step of the way.  Before you or anyone else starts the whole he had two years of complete control argument, remember this.  He never had a house and senate in lock step majority.  Main reason, Joseph I. Lieberman.  Who coincidentally is the biggest piece of shit I can think of in American Political History.  Assuming this piece of shit was going to vote with Obama and the dems on everything, for the 1st 6 months republicans blocked and held up the confirmation of Al Franken.  Once finally confirmed, after 2 or 3 months Ted Kennedy died.  Down to 59 until Scott Brown got elected and bam.  Still at 59.  I believe Obama had 60 votes for all of 2 and a half months.