Author Topic: Proud Americans  (Read 3224 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Proud Americans
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2012, 04:18:51 AM »
Do you have a problem believing others are your equal or perhaps even superior in terms of intelligence?  Usually a sign of big insecurity and stupidity in my experience.
You should write a book about all of your experiences.

You could call it "How A Turd Shits Himself".

G

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2012, 04:19:42 AM »

ha ha you are a sad little shit fucker

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2012, 04:27:47 AM »

classic

i'd download it illegally

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2012, 04:44:14 AM »

ChinoXL

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2012, 04:53:07 AM »
Bullshit again, the fears of you gun nuts about America turning into another china like communist country is unfounded and fucking dumb, most of you numb-nuts don't even know the first thing about communism, if you do you would know there is ZERO chance of America ever to turn into a communist country in the near future.

Did u know the mentor given to him by his grandfather during his stay in Hawaii was a card holding member of the communist party and actually on a federal watch list during the Cold War?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2012, 05:07:47 AM »
Did u know the mentor given to him by his grandfather during his stay in Hawaii was a card holding member of the communist party and actually on a federal watch list during the Cold War?
When will someone ban "Stark".. guy is a waste of space. A nazi piece of shit.

ChinoXL

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2012, 05:30:58 AM »
When will someone ban "Stark".. guy is a waste of space. A nazi piece of shit.

Agreed on the Nazi waste of space comment, but in my world everyone can have an opinion. His is one anyone with more life experience and more interest in the preservation of a sound future for our children can easily debunk or shut down. Just look at the majority of getbigs responses to any of his threads or posts. Stark,  please make yourself informed. Don't immerse yourself in hatred. America as a country has historically been a country of trial and error as mostly any and everyone else. We can and will learn from this as a people.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2012, 05:38:11 AM »
Agreed on the Nazi waste of space comment, but in my world everyone can have an opinion. His is one anyone with more life experience and more interest in the preservation of a sound future for our children can easily debunk or shut down. Just look at the majority of getbigs responses to any of his threads or posts. Stark,  please make yourself informed. Don't immerse yourself in hatred. America as a country has historically been a country of trial and error as mostly any and everyone else. We can and will learn from this as a people.
Great post

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2012, 05:39:49 AM »

I am a Nazi? how?

You don't know me, ever though why Wiggs and myself get on great?  R.e.a.d  b.e.t.w.e.e.n  t.h.e  l.i.n.e.s

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2012, 05:43:24 AM »
I am a Nazi? how?

You don't know me, ever though why Wiggs and myself get on great?  R.e.a.d  b.e.t.w.e.e.n  t.h.e  l.i.n.e.s
YOU are a guy who does not contribute to this Forum. Nothing positive, just your Neo-Nazi shit. I have lived in Germany since 1985 and speak Fluent German. I know your sort. Rubbish you shit on.

ChinoXL

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2012, 05:58:15 AM »
I am a Nazi? how?

You pride yourself on your separatist posts and yes,  I know you get along well with Wiggs. Any insecure separatist does when they are within a vulnerable distance of someone they soulfully profess to be superior to. I can read any writing, wherever it may be and yours is transparent as it gets. No wall required. I get your sarcasm. I get your cynicism. I get you. I said before, I want to hear your opinion. Just try and not let your emotion, insecurities and all this tattle tail nonsense guide it.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2012, 06:03:49 AM »
You pride yourself on your separatist posts and yes,  I know you get along well with Wiggs. Any insecure separatist does when they are within a vulnerable distance of someone they soulfully profess to be superior to. I can read any writing, wherever it may be and yours is transparent as it gets. No wall required. I get your sarcasm. I get your cynicism. I get you. I said before, I want to hear your opinion. Just try and not let your emotion, insecurities and all this tattle tail nonsense guide it.

Is there any possibility that I enjoy playing a role that I would never play (or only have previously played) in real life? Could it be that Wiggs is aware of that not only because hes ten fold smarter than most people here but also because we MAY have talked beside getbig, I know its a radical idea but MAYBE people do that all the time her? Playing a roll, perhaps thats what the internet is all about? Not being yourself?

Maybe I am the biggest successful troll on getbig?

Who knows, who knows.

ChinoXL

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2012, 06:31:55 AM »
Is there any possibility that I enjoy playing a role that I would never play (or only have previously played) in real life? Could it be that Wiggs is aware of that not only because hes ten fold smarter than most people here but also because we MAY have talked beside getbig, I know its a radical idea but MAYBE people do that all the time her? Playing a roll, perhaps thats what the internet is all about? Not being yourself?

Maybe I am the biggest successful troll on getbig?

Who knows, who knows.

:DI THIS...... know. I know quite a bit as stifling as it all may seem to these accounts that haven't been open since 2004 and present as guests since 2002-3. I told you I get you stark. I personally am just tired of seeing, Ron please ban so and so and the separatist jive. Whatever happened to just putting someone on blast without fear of tattling or threats of law enforcement involvement?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2012, 07:04:56 AM »
yeah... i say who i am . this running to the police shit is getting on my nerves too.