Author Topic: Ron, 333386, McWay, The Coach, Princess L, irongrip400, bike nut, etc.  (Read 1321 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Ron, 333386, McWay, The Coach, Princess L, irongrip400, bike nut, etc.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 04:38:54 AM »

Snorlax

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 04:39:16 AM »
LOL

Conservative Assholes

Snorlax

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 04:41:50 AM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 04:49:02 AM »
Hey chuckle head, I said I'm behind the dude now, he's the president. I may not like it, but what choice do we have but to root the guy on. I vote what's best for me, and tax increases for my income bracket is not something I look forward to, among other things. We have didfrerent views on what's best for the nation, that's for sure, but have no doubt, I do not want him to fail. Disappointed, but far from suicide watch, Alex.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 04:50:47 AM »
Hey chuckle head, I said I'm behind the dude now, he's the president. I may not like it, but what choice do we have but to root the guy on. I vote what's best for me, and tax increases for my income bracket is not something I look forward to, among other things. We have didfrerent views on what's best for the nation, that's for sure, but have no doubt, I do not want him to fail. Disappointed, but far from suicide watch, Alex.
???
What is your income bracket?
!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 05:01:31 AM »
Combined will be between 260-280k. My salary is fixed but my wife is on commission so I won't know for sure until the end of the year. She is also in the medical field, which after obamacare, her field will change and that's fact. Her salary will decrease. Don't ge me wrong, I don't think I'm some bourgeoise dude, as I donate money to charity, do volunteer work, and recently donated $1,000 to public radio, I just don't like the thought of more of my money going to social programs to help those who are not in real need while I work like a slave to have what I do.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 07:31:14 AM »
Bump for civilized talk

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 07:35:41 AM »

Libs were saying the same thing when Bush got re-elected (remember Alec Baldwin?).

There were even talks of northeastern states, seceding form the union and joining Canada, to let the red states (mockingly referred to as "Jesus-Land") fend for themselves, as they put it.

Nobody's going anywhere.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2012, 07:36:31 AM »

DOPE!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2012, 07:38:34 AM »
not a lot would have changed under a romney presidency.  And not a lot will chnage under another 4 years of obama.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2012, 07:47:17 AM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2012, 07:54:06 AM »
I'm cautiously optimistic but realistic about the next four years.   Republicans are going to be just as obstructive as they have been in the last four years, maybe more.  Republicans are like a wounded animal backed in the corner, striking out at any perceived threat.  If history is any indication the Republicans are going to double down on the crazy. They are so deeply ideologically driven there is no room for compromise. The most  ideological, the ones from the southern states for example, are in no immediate danger of losing their positions so they can continue blocking anything Obama wants to pass.

A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2012, 07:59:59 AM »
DOPE!

How so?  Just because I did not vote for the guy doesn't mean I don't want him to succeed now that he's in his second term.  It would be like me catching a ride with someone and noticing their tire was about to go flat before getting in.  I can think that they are being neglectful if they don't air it up before a road trip and no matter how many times I told them to fill it up, you better beleive if it went flat on the ride, that I'd jump out and help change the tire.  I have just as much to lose as anybody, time to move forward.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2012, 08:07:18 AM »
I'm cautiously optimistic but realistic about the next four years.   Republicans are going to be just as obstructive as they have been in the last four years, maybe more.  Republicans are like a wounded animal backed in the corner, striking out at any perceived threat.  If history is any indication the Republicans are going to double down on the crazy. They are so deeply ideologically driven there is no room for compromise. The most  ideological, the ones from the southern states for example, are in no immediate danger of losing their positions so they can continue blocking anything Obama wants to pass.

I agree.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 08:13:11 AM »
How so?  Just because I did not vote for the guy doesn't mean I don't want him to succeed now that he's in his second term.  It would be like me catching a ride with someone and noticing their tire was about to go flat before getting in.  I can think that they are being neglectful if they don't air it up before a road trip and no matter how many times I told them to fill it up, you better beleive if it went flat on the ride, that I'd jump out and help change the tire.  I have just as much to lose as anybody, time to move forward.

Dope... as in " Good" as in " i like that Post.

I like that Stance

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2012, 09:30:57 AM »

Dope... as in " Good" as in " i like that Post.

I like that Stance

Damn, I must be getting old, didn't catch the slang.  ;D