Author Topic: What kind of facial skin care products you fellas use  (Read 12233 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: question for moen, da_vinci
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2012, 01:03:36 PM »
thanks for the feedback man, and that's a pretty cool shirt :)

i wore my tan shoes with white soles the other day, and i got 2 sharp compliments concerning them from 2 nice females ;D

one thing i'm kinda stuck on is should i get some tighter trousers for myself, as most of my trousers are looser or more normal fitting and they are all either dark blue or black, but i'm thinking that maybe i should get try some lighter colors like tan or light blue?

i feel that lighter coloured, tight trousers would really give some added prominence to your large 'husband bulge', thereby soliciting even more complements from the fairer sex  8)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2012, 01:03:44 PM »
"have"

its only the internetz

if you want to carry it on i might throw you the odd bone help you raise your profile  :-*

:D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2012, 01:05:26 PM »
Maybe we should do more clothing, style, grooming, etc. threads?

My designer stubble thread was quite popular as well. And for good reason. It really does attract women more than the same man with a clean shaven face.

my french bud says the same about stubble being very attractive for a woman, i think that it's true when the female is at that certain point in their monthly cycle when they prefer a more "masculine" man

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2012, 01:07:10 PM »
here's 3 of the trousers i got my eye on

i prefer this first one in the blue color http://www.hm.com/pl/product/92068?article=92068-S

this 2nd one is forest green, so i'm not so sure bout pulling that on off, although i'm thinking it would look pretty sharp with the tan shoes 8) http://www.hm.com/pl/product/92068?article=92068-L

this 3rd one would go really well with the tan shoes me thinks, and they are a bit more elegant than the first 2 http://www.hm.com/pl/product/99231?article=99231-A

so which one you think is best my man?

If you're buying only 1, definitely the third, more elegant one. However, the blue one is nice as well so I'd just buy both :D

Forest green, still not a fan  :P

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2012, 01:09:31 PM »
i feel that lighter coloured, tight trousers would really give some added prominence to your large 'husband bulge', thereby soliciting even more complements from the fairer sex  8)

i'm thinking that females would be focusing more on dat ass, hence the reason for the tighter trousers, but maybe they are also checking the front side as well :P

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2012, 01:13:19 PM »
my french bud says the same about stubble being very attractive for a woman, i think that it's true when the female is at that certain point in their monthly cycle when they prefer a more "masculine" man

They definitely always prefer a more masculine looking man. Cristiano Ronaldo and the men from Jersey Shore are the only exceptions to this  ;D

A test was done with George Clooney pictures: they showed women 3 pictures of him and asked them to rank him according to perceived attractiveness.

Picture 1 was a clean shaven Clooney, picture 2 was with a "designer" stubble, picture 3 with a beard.

Most women ranked the pictures 2-1-3. Designer stubble won overwhelmingly, a full beard was least liked.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2012, 01:14:23 PM »
i'm thinking that females would be focusing more on dat ass, hence the reason for the tighter trousers, but maybe they are also checking the front side as well :P

You can bet your ass they are also checking the front side. Even more so probably. It's the front side that fucks them  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2012, 01:19:09 PM »
They definitely always prefer a more masculine looking man. Cristiano Ronaldo and the men from Jersey Shore are the only exceptions to this  ;D

A test was done with George Clooney pictures: they showed women 3 pictures of him and asked them to rank him according to perceived attractiveness.

Picture 1 was a clean shaven Clooney, picture 2 was with a "designer" stubble, picture 3 with a beard.

Most women ranked the pictures 2-1-3. Designer stubble won overwhelmingly, a full beard was least liked.

interesting...

so what's the reasoning behind this? is it because clean shaven is too "boyish" and stubble looks more "manly"?

one of my female students says the same thing, and she prefers that her man has this stubble rather than clean shaven

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Re: What kind of facial skin care products you fellas use
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2012, 01:22:25 PM »
just curious as to what kind of facial skin care products you fellas use and/or would recommend?

currently i'm using a product from AA Men called "PureEnergy" which has an isotonic formula, but i'm thinking about switching to a nivea product so i'd appreciate any helpful input

also, what are the best colors for this fall/winter season? i'm thinking bout getting a forest green jacket, but i'm not sure if it's the best choice for the season

Tried many brands of after shave balm/cream etc, but noticed that alcohol only burns a just shaved skin, and that all these "special" products for each area of your body/skin another tube, are basically bs: the price is double or triple of a normal good quality brand of body lotion. That is what I now use after shaving (Also Nivea btw, but most quality brands will do, with aloe vera or comparable stuff)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2012, 01:23:38 PM »
interesting...

so what's the reasoning behind this? is it because clean shaven is too "boyish" and stubble looks more "manly"?

one of my female students says the same thing, and she prefers that her man has this stubble rather than clean shaven

100% correct.

If you put a pic of yourself clean shaven next to a pic of yourself with stubble, you'll see how boyish, even downright "faggy" you look  :P

Of course a full beard is considered dirty and homeless-style so you've got to keep it buzzed short.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2012, 01:23:46 PM »
Wow, very gay thread... Please move it to the H-Mo board Ron...

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2012, 01:25:11 PM »

one will catch their attention, then the other will seal the deal. good thinking  8)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2012, 01:27:26 PM »
Another new shirt 8)

Also from Selected Homme, I love that brand. Classy clothing and not too expensive.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2012, 01:32:26 PM »
http://selected.com/

Talk about being dressed classy and trendy at the same time 8)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2012, 01:34:35 PM »
Like a boss

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2012, 01:35:33 PM »
homo thread

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2012, 01:38:16 PM »
Another new shirt 8)

Also from Selected Homme, I love that brand. Classy clothing and not too expensive.

that one's nice man 8)

i'm curious about which eau de toilette you prefer?

at the moment i've been sticking with Core by Gap and Dune by Dior

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2012, 01:39:19 PM »
Epic members of an oiled up musclemen forum, calling nice clothing and skin care gay :D

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2012, 01:41:27 PM »
that one's nice man 8)

i'm curious about which eau de toilette you prefer?

at the moment i've been sticking with Core by Gap and Dune by Dior

I love this one, it has a strong and manly odor (I find some too weak smelling) and is not expensive!

Less than €10 for 50ml.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2012, 01:43:46 PM »
The Lamborghini Mitico is perfume though. Isn't Eau de toilette basically just a weaker smelling perfume? If so, why use eau de toilette instead of a perfume?  :P

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2012, 01:44:48 PM »
It says eau de toilette on the box I see now LOL

What is the difference then? Is there even a difference?

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2012, 01:47:10 PM »
The Differences Between Perfume, Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toillette and Body Splash

SE, Yahoo! Contributor Network
Jul 23, 2007 "Share your voice on Yahoo! websites. Start Here."
MORE:FragrancesEau De ParfumBody Splash
tweet
Print
FlagPost a comment

Perfume, eau de parfum, or eau de toilette. There are many types of fragrances, but what exactly is the difference between one and another? And why is perfume so cheap, while products like body splash are so affordable? The key difference is how much perfume concentrate each contains. The higher the percentage of concentrate, the longer the scent lasts (and the higher the price).
Perfume is the most potent and most expensive of these products. It may also be called 'extract' or 'extrait perfume', and contains anywhere from 15 to 40% perfume concentrate. Because of the high potency, a perfume's fragrance will last longer and require less application than the other products.

Eau de parfum is the second most potent. It is very popular and common. Containing 7 to 15% concentrate, eau de parfum's scent lasts a long time and is less costly than perfume.

Eau de toilette, or EDT, is less potent with 1 to 6% concentrate. The scent is therefore light and does not last as long as the above mentioned fragrances. EDT is a "middle of the road" option, providing longer lasting scent than body splash, yet is more affordable than perfume.

Eau de cologne can be confused with eau de toilette; however, it is different. This product began as a fragrance combined with citrus oils. It was often used by Napoleon. A modern version of this eau de cologne is known as eau fraiche.

Body splash has very little perfume concentrate. Because it is not very potent, the fragrance will not last very long, and may have to be applied several times a day. It is also the most affordable of the various fragrances.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2012, 01:48:44 PM »
Take note getbiggers  8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2012, 01:51:18 PM »
It says eau de toilette on the box I see now LOL

What is the difference then? Is there even a difference?

well in my country of orgin, ie. the jew s of a, saying perfume when talking about a fregrence (sp?) for men is a no-no

so i'm trying to make myself more europeanized now that i'm living in europe, but it's hard to break away from old habits...

my french, spanish, and norweign buds all give me shit about this in fact lol

but hopefull i'll become a full fledged euro-trash soon enough lol

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2012, 01:52:02 PM »
Heilige zak met krenten, wat een stelletje natnekken..... :(