Author Topic: What kind of facial skin care products you fellas use  (Read 12211 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: What kind of facial skin care products you fellas use
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2012, 01:54:02 PM »
Like a boss

Do you even work out Moen?

Legs are a bit thin there

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2012, 01:56:34 PM »
Are you interested in all this stuff becuase you like it or are you doing it to pick up chicks?  If it's for yourself ..... newsflash..... you're a fag!  If you're doing it to pick up chicks then don't bother.  If I want women I just get out there stinking like stale sweat with a tinge of shit mixed in and then I very discretely taser the woman of my choice.  I then 'assist' my 'drunken' girlfriend back to my place where I hold her captive for her own safety (or so she thinks).

Thank me later.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2012, 01:58:26 PM »
Are you interested in all this stuff becuase you like it or are you doing it to pick up chicks?  If it's for yourself ..... newsflash..... you're a fag!  If you're doing it to pick up chicks then don't bother.  If I want women I just get out there stinking like stale sweat with a tinge of shit mixed in and then I very discretely taser the woman of my choice.  I then 'assist' my 'drunken' girlfriend back to my place where I hold her captive for her own safety (or so she thinks).

Thank me later.

lol

well man, the women try and look nice for us, so why shouldn't we return the favor and try and look nice for them :)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2012, 02:01:36 PM »
well in my country of orgin, ie. the jew s of a, saying perfume when talking about a fregrence (sp?) for men is a no-no

so i'm trying to make myself more europeanized now that i'm living in europe, but it's hard to break away from old habits...

my french, spanish, and norweign buds all give me shit about this in fact lol

but hopefull i'll become a full fledged euro-trash soon enough lol

The same here, I've always thought perfume was for women and eau de toilette for men. I've heard no one here use perfume for men.

But apparently, we all know nothing about it and it's simply a difference in strength.

That might mean we have been walking around with perfume on at times  :o  ;D

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2012, 02:02:31 PM »
Heilige zak met krenten, wat een stelletje natnekken..... :(

Ga voor een ander hol keffen!

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2012, 02:03:25 PM »
Do you even work out Moen?

Legs are a bit thin there

You gotta admit I'm handsome though  ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2012, 02:07:40 PM »
You gotta admit I'm handsome though  ;)

handsome face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nice body

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2012, 02:11:38 PM »

Thank me later.

I'd rather be considered a fag by other men, while being well dressed and liked by women. (and they do like their well dressed men)

Men thinking they must do everything "manly" to not appear like a fag to other men are the real fags aka closet homo's.

Think about it, change before it's too late.

You'll thank me later.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2012, 02:36:19 PM »
I also want to advise this bodygroom to all getbiggers:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-TT2040-Rechargeable-All-Bodygroom/dp/B003LPURPE

- as anyone who already has one knows, it's just easier to use one of these, than a razor and shaving gel

- it shaves almost as smooth as a razor but without the possibility of causing ingrown hairs or skin irritation

- the engine is strong enough for more or thicker hair, just give it the time it needs, you might need to go over it a 2-3 times in case there's a lot of hair

- it can be safely used everywhere, including arm pits and balls, penis, scrotum, ass cheeks, ... everywhere. You needn't worry about ball skin getting caught in the machine or slicing open your ball sack like sometimes happened with older bodygrooms. This one is entirely safe to use down there, just make sure to stretch out your ball skin properly.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2012, 02:40:15 PM »
Here's a free tip for all you grooming/manscaping retards.  Women care FAR more about what you are like on the inside than on the outside.  The outside, they wil just buy you the shit they want you to wear/splash on.  The women I know don't find men who pay too much attention to their grooming attractive they just think they're high maintenance and there's no room for two high maintenance people in a relationship.  Build some muscle, wear deodorant, fuck chicks.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2012, 02:44:34 PM »
Here's a free tip for all you grooming/manscaping retards.  Women care FAR more about what you are like on the inside than on the outside.  The outside, they wil just buy you the shit they want you to wear/splash on.  The women I know don't find men who pay too much attention to their grooming attractive they just think they're high maintenance and there's no room for two high maintenance people in a relationship.  Build some muscle, wear deodorant, fuck chicks.

You basically summed it up. You want a relationship with 1 woman, I want encounters with many women. I can't imagine myself being with 1 woman for months on end.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2012, 02:56:14 PM »
You basically summed it up. You want a relationship with 1 woman, I want encounters with many women. I can't imagine myself being with 1 woman for months on end.

you and i really do think alike brother :)

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2012, 02:58:30 PM »
I also want to advise this bodygroom to all getbiggers:

errr, no!  :-X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2012, 02:59:37 PM »
only fat woman think like that.

if that werent the case, every homeless would bang supermodels.homeless ppl are amongst the most humble and nicest person on the inside
Well of course you cant be a stinky bum, lol.
I think his point is to not worry about your appearance like a woman. Most chicks are attracted to men because they're men, not because they're looking for someone to talk fashion with or discuss the latest cologne/perfume.

My buddies little bro is just like dj, Moen, etc, he worries about his outfit, his cologne, his hair, and women don't give him the time of day because he looks like he takes more time to get ready than they do.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2012, 03:07:04 PM »
Well of course you cant be a stinky bum, lol.
I think his point is to not worry about your appearance like a woman. Most chicks are attracted to men because they're men, not because they're looking for someone to talk fashion with or discuss the latest cologne/perfume.

My buddies little bro is just like dj, Moen, etc, he worries about his outfit, his cologne, his hair, and women don't give him the time of day because he looks like he takes more time to get ready than they do.

there's a balance to be found.. i refuse to believe that WOMEN want their men shaven  :-\

i'll happily remove the hair from across the top of my shoulders/back, cos that's nasty and unsightly. i draw the line at shaving my legs, cock, knackers and arse crack .

i moisturise my face for bed, more importantly is drink plenty of water, good diet. fingernails trim, clean and tidy. smell good. women like you to make the effort, but not go over the top..

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2012, 03:12:14 PM »

errr, no!  :-X

You don't shave anything? Or just don't like the pic? Want me to put another pic of the TT 2040 in action?  :D

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2012, 03:14:13 PM »
you and i really do think alike brother :)

How are Poland's laws regarding gay marriage?

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2012, 03:19:22 PM »
Why are you guys constantly talking about "what women want". I do what I want to do, I wear what I want to wear. I could care less what women think about my clothing or grooming habits. If I want to shave everything under my head, I'm going to do it, regardless what women think of it.

And guess what, they are attracted to that. If you accomodate, you won't date (or less).

The above makes the difference between you having to ask out women, and women asking you out  ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2012, 03:26:32 PM »
How are Poland's laws regarding gay marriage?

lol

not kosher man, not kosher ;D

by the way, is Marc Dutoux still alive, or did they excute him?

also is Beligum a Catholic country like Spain, France and Italy?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2012, 03:34:43 PM »
Only queers use facial products.   This non-homo uses soap and water!

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2012, 03:40:23 PM »
Pantoffola d'Oro, my favorite sneaker brand:

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2012, 03:43:52 PM »
Pantoffola d'Oro, my favorite sneaker brand:

damn! that top one is real nice man 8)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2012, 03:44:01 PM »
lol

not kosher man, not kosher ;D

by the way, is Marc Dutoux still alive, or did they excute him?

also is Beligum a Catholic country like Spain, France and Italy?

Dutroux is still alive and well in jail, in a cell with television and a Playstation. His wife was released from jail recently, or she's close to release at least. Expectations are that she'll be lynched asap  :P

I don't think it as Catholic but I stay far away from anything religious so I'm not the best judge.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2012, 03:56:51 PM »
http://nymag.com/news/intelligencer/56941/

Babyface
9 Comments Add Yours
By Beth Landman Published May 24, 2009

Spermine, a powerful anti-oxidant originally discovered in, yes, human sperm, is said to diminish wrinkles and smooth the skin. The substance is now being synthesized in laboratories and sold by a Norwegian company called (seriously) Bioforskning. Spermine facials (really) cost $250 at Townhouse Spa, where the substance is penetrated with ultrasound and infrared light (a more basic treatment can be found for $125 at the nearby Graceful Services). Also available at Townhouse for $175: snail-secretion facials.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2012, 04:04:53 PM »
Why are you guys constantly talking about "what women want". I do what I want to do, I wear what I want to wear. I could care less what women think about my clothing or grooming habits. If I want to shave everything under my head, I'm going to do it, regardless what women think of it.

And guess what, they are attracted to that. If you accomodate, you won't date (or less).

The above makes the difference between you having to ask out women, and women asking you out  ;)

Well if you're such a fucking stud why are you on here asking about it?  How about you're full of shit and can't get any women hence you need help.  Empty vessels make the most noise, why don't you just go out with all these women who are asking you out and are attracted to your metrosexuality instead of being on GB and having a meltdown because we all think you're a try hard.