Author Topic: What kind of facial skin care products you fellas use  (Read 12224 times)

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
Re: What kind of facial skin care products you fellas use
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2012, 04:10:48 PM »
This.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2012, 04:11:34 PM »
Do you even work out Moen?

Legs are a bit thin there

A bit thin?  His upper body should sue his lower body for non-support!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2012, 04:16:48 PM »
Why are you guys constantly talking about "what women want". I do what I want to do, I wear what I want to wear. I could care less what women think about my clothing or grooming habits. If I want to shave everything under my head, I'm going to do it, regardless what women think of it.

And guess what, they are attracted to that. If you accomodate, you won't date (or less).

The above makes the difference between you having to ask out women, and women asking you out  ;)
If you truly do it because you want to, then more power to you. But I know you're aware that simply makes you a homosexual.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2012, 04:19:34 PM »
Dutroux is still alive and well in jail, in a cell with television and a Playstation. His wife was released from jail recently, or she's close to release at least. Expectations are that she'll be lynched asap  :P

I don't think it as Catholic but I stay far away from anything religious so I'm not the best judge.

is it true that you got lots of arab turds there in Beligum that try to mack up on your white Beligan females?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2012, 04:21:05 PM »
Why are you guys constantly talking about "what women want". I do what I want to do, I wear what I want to wear. I could care less what women think about my clothing or grooming habits. If I want to shave everything under my head, I'm going to do it, regardless what women think of it.

And guess what, they are attracted to that. If you accomodate, you won't date (or less).

The above makes the difference between you having to ask out women, and women asking you out  ;)

But Moen, if there were no women on Earth, we dudes would not care how we smelled nor how we looked.

We would not care about fashion or scents or any of that crap.

We would walk around unshaven in joggingdresses because it's more comfy.

So most of us don't really wear what we want to wear, smell how we actually want to smell etc, we do it to stay attractive / popular etc picking a scent and style that we think attracts women.

I'd only use soap for example.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2012, 10:36:31 PM »
Well if you're such a fucking stud why are you on here asking about it?  How about you're full of shit and can't get any women hence you need help.  Empty vessels make the most noise, why don't you just go out with all these women who are asking you out and are attracted to your metrosexuality instead of being on GB and having a meltdown because we all think you're a try hard.

Where did I ask anything pertaining women?

Where did I say I am "a fucking stud"?

Why are you reading this thread if you think it's oh so gay?

Answer all 3 please, you've now disturbed our fun several times, time to do something back  ;)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2012, 10:37:36 PM »
If you truly do it because you want to, then more power to you. But I know you're aware that simply makes you a homosexual.

Dressing nice makes a man a homosexual?

Are you by any chance from Texas?  ;D

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2012, 10:39:26 PM »
is it true that you got lots of arab turds there in Beligum that try to mack up on your white Beligan females?

If by Arab turds you mean Moroccans and Turks, yes. But they have no success whatsoever for the most part.

They act very macho, kind of like the guys coming to this thread accusing us of being fags and homos. Women don't like those kind of men. You, me and da_vinci know that full well  ;)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2012, 10:42:02 PM »
But Moen, if there were no women on Earth, we dudes would not care how we smelled nor how we looked.

We would not care about fashion or scents or any of that crap.

We would walk around unshaven in joggingdresses because it's more comfy.

So most of us don't really wear what we want to wear, smell how we actually want to smell etc, we do it to stay attractive / popular etc picking a scent and style that we think attracts women.

I'd only use soap for example.

Honestly Kwon, I'd do everything I do now exactly the same way if there were no women on Earth. Before the to be expected homosexual remark, I'd also do it exactly the same if I was the only human on Earth.

I probably did get that Narcissistic Personality Disorder diagnosis for a reason  :D

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2012, 10:45:01 PM »
damn! that top one is real nice man 8)

Idd! Our taste is similar. I'll be buying those soon.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2012, 10:45:49 PM »
What is keeping up da_vinci by the way? We need his expert opinion on all of the material posted!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2012, 10:46:00 PM »
If by Arab turds you mean Moroccans and Turks, yes. But they have no success whatsoever for the most part.

They act very macho, kind of like the guys coming to this thread accusing us of being fags and homos. Women don't like those kind of men. You, me and da_vinci know that full well  ;)

exactly man, it's important to have charm and to know how to properly use it ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2012, 10:46:53 PM »
What is keeping up da_vinci by the way? We need his expert opinion on all of the material posted!

i think that he missed the thread, coz they changed the thread title on me :-\

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2012, 10:48:33 PM »
i think that he missed the thread, coz they changed the thread title on me :-\

Haha lol. So somehow, someone did feel that our little "homo" threesome thread could be useful for everyone here...

Who would have thought  ???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2012, 11:04:08 PM »
Haha lol. So somehow, someone did feel that our little "homo" threesome thread could be useful for everyone here...

what about accessories man? (ie. rings, bracelets, etc)

i'm not really a ring wearing man, but i'll don a bracelet or two depending upon my mood and the dress style for the day

like for example, if i hit the rock clubs i'll wear a floyd, Zep, or Doors tee and rock it all with a silver or maybe black bracelet

also, from time to time, i'll don a necklace, again depending upon the mood and dress style for the day

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2012, 11:09:18 PM »
just curious as to what kind of facial skin care products you fellas use and/or would

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Hope this helps. (no homo)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2012, 11:13:54 PM »
I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

wow! impressive man :)

you're a scando dude right? my bud from norway is very similar with it comes to his grooming practices, except he dosen't exercise, but just drinks like a fish and is a speed freak lol

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2012, 11:28:01 PM »
wow! impressive man :)

you're a scando dude right? my bud from norway is very similar with it comes to his grooming practices, except he dosen't exercise, but just drinks like a fish and is a speed freak lol
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2012, 11:32:00 PM »

in fact, i'll be heading out to the mall this afternoon to pick up some new trousers and also to get some sexy lingere for a lady friend of mine :P

this girl is our type man, as she is 165 cm and 47 kg with a nice round bubble ass 8)

she's got long brown hair and light blue eyes, so i'm wondering what color stringi and bra you'd recommend that i purchase for her? she said that she doesn't like to wear blue color, so i'm thinking either white or pink, as she already has plenty of black stringis (stringis are thong panties)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2012, 11:33:23 PM »
I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. ;)

cool, i used to live on E 52nd street, a few years back ;)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 08, 2012, 12:03:37 AM »
cool, i used to live on E 52nd street, a few years back ;)

your name doesn't happen to be paul allen, does it?

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: November 08, 2012, 12:18:01 AM »
what about accessories man? (ie. rings, bracelets, etc)

i'm not really a ring wearing man, but i'll don a bracelet or two depending upon my mood and the dress style for the day

like for example, if i hit the rock clubs i'll wear a floyd, Zep, or Doors tee and rock it all with a silver or maybe black bracelet

also, from time to time, i'll don a necklace, again depending upon the mood and dress style for the day

NOW we are getting into homo territory imo ;D

Rings, bracelets and necklaces is where I draw the line  ;)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2012, 12:20:05 AM »

Again, NOW this would be homo, I would even dare to call it "homo-OCD".

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2012, 12:21:13 AM »
just curious as to what kind of facial skin care products you fellas use and/or would recommend?

currently i'm using a product from AA Men called "PureEnergy" which has an isotonic formula, but i'm thinking about switching to a nivea product so i'd appreciate any helpful input

also, what are the best colors for this fall/winter season? i'm thinking bout getting a forest green jacket, but i'm not sure if it's the best choice for the season

Finally, a question that is not gay.

Firstly go with nivea for men face cream, good ingredients and a little goes a long way. I use the balm after shaving and then 15 or so mins late use the cream before I go out. Mrs says it smells good aswell.

Forest green is a bit October 2012, I would go with a very deep navy waxed jacket, with a tan courdroy collar.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2012, 12:21:44 AM »
in fact, i'll be heading out to the mall this afternoon to pick up some new trousers and also to get some sexy lingere for a lady friend of mine :P

this girl is our type man, as she is 165 cm and 47 kg with a nice round bubble ass 8)

she's got long brown hair and light blue eyes, so i'm wondering what color stringi and bra you'd recommend that i purchase for her? she said that she doesn't like to wear blue color, so i'm thinking either white or pink, as she already has plenty of black stringis (stringis are thong panties)

Have you started trolling now or what happened?  :D I have no idea about the color, I'd say go for the color(s) she likes? Don't go too unconventional and you'll be safe. No fluorescent green or yellow or stuff like that. You can't go wrong with black, red and pink I think.