Author Topic: I know Benjamin Netanyahu is just fucking fuming right now  (Read 8527 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: I know Benjamin Netanyahu is just fucking fuming right now
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2012, 10:14:28 AM »
Its sometimes hard to imagine things in the future - can you imagine the middle east to be oasis of the world? and Europe and America to be poor house of this planet?
You probably can not....

But then I remember clearly a time when I though there is no fucking way in hell that the IRA will stand down that there will be peace in n.Ireland - but look at it now, a war that has gone on for 100 of years and its peace now.

The same can happen anywhere - BUT ONLY if meaningful negotiations happen.

And in regards to N.Ireland that credit goes to the brits, they actually started to REALLY talk to the IRA - and not just to satisfy a political agenda but to actualy seek peace, and it was painful for them but the outcome can not be disputed.

If Israel would step over their own shadow and seriously reach out to the Palestinians and the rest of the world - This place would be heaven.
Not likely. Netanyahu makes concessionary statements here and there, hints at future negotiations if the Palestinians behave properly, all the while continuing to build settlements and further balkanizing the Palestinian people, making any really practical division of land illusory. Time is on his side and the longer he can spin it out the better.  

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2012, 10:26:56 AM »
Not likely. Netanyahu makes concessionary statements here and there, hints at future negotiations if the Palestinians behave properly, all the while continuing to build settlements and further balkanizing the Palestinian people, making any really practical division of land illusory. Time is on his side and the longer he can spin it out the better.  

All I am saying is, just because things are now fucked up doesn't mean it cannot be solved in the future - who knows it maybe takes another 100 years.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2012, 11:05:56 AM »
Sean Penn's character "Kleinfeld" the greasy jew lawyer in Carlito's Way, is a perfect analogy for Israel and the US is Carlito.  Kleinfeld is always talking shit and getting his ass in trouble and Carlito always has to save his ass. In the end Kleinfeld's fuck ups get them both killed .
a

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2012, 11:54:17 AM »
Israel knows that America has their back.  The same reason why America won't leave Iraq or Afgan.  They want their strategic position for their military.  You always hear liberal Jews complain how the NRA and Big Oil are the two largest lobbyists, but they never mention that the most powerful lobbyists are the Jews.  That's why any politician can't say a bad thing about them without getting nailed in the media.

The US military is nothing more than a jobs program

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2012, 12:07:22 PM »
Israel knows that America has their back.  The same reason why America won't leave Iraq or Afgan.  They want their strategic position for their military.  You always hear liberal Jews complain how the NRA and Big Oil are the two largest lobbyists, but they never mention that the most powerful lobbyists are the Jews.  That's why any politician can't say a bad thing about them without getting nailed in the media.

The US military is nothing more than a jobs program

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2012, 12:14:20 PM »
The only religion that isn't dangerous when taken to extremes in the Church of Ron Avidanism.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2012, 12:14:47 PM »
The scary thing is, what will israeli scum do now?

Obama/US gov is already quite pro-israel but not 'enough'.

The zionist lobby in the US already suggested a false flag attack to instigate america into another war.

It scares the shit out of me thinking about that, what they would do as another false flag to instigate another war... these people are psychopaths.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2012, 01:15:25 PM »
tank u jesus

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2012, 01:18:00 PM »
  War with Iran on the way

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2012, 02:08:55 PM »
  War with Iran on the way
I don't think so, I don't think the Amercian public could stomach another war right now.  If Israel is smart it would start a concerted effort to get a new Govt in Iran on the inside, I don't think the Iranian govt is overly popular with a lot of its own citizens so I don't think it would take much to get another Syria happening in there especially if the revolutionaries want peace with the Israeli's which I'm sure most of them do. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2012, 02:14:37 PM »
I don't think so, I don't think the Amercian public could stomach another war right now.  If Israel is smart it would start a concerted effort to get a new Govt in Iran on the inside, I don't think the Iranian govt is overly popular with a lot of its own citizens so I don't think it would take much to get another Syria happening in there especially if the revolutionaries want peace with the Israeli's which I'm sure most of them do. 

The israeli scum have no business inside or outside of Iran or Syria or any other sovereign nation. Israel can politely go fuck itself.

Whoever said government cares about what people want? Are you joking? I was in the anti-iraq war protests. We were literally in the multi millions, guiness world record of protests in human history. Did any of the governments involved give a shit?

Israel does what it wants, its an evil regime that knows no bounds and that's what scares me, if they cause a massive attack on the US to involve the US in yet another war. They are sick. Zionist lobbies already suggested this!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2012, 02:16:19 PM »

Israel and the US will be the ones to start world war 3. It's sickening!

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2012, 02:18:31 PM »
Lol like you have a balanced or non biased opinion on anything that might involve Islam.  You're as brainwashed as any Christian fundamentalist and have zero objectivity.  Do NOT reply to my posts as I don't want to hear your muslim rhetoric and nor does anyone else.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2012, 02:21:22 PM »
Lol like you have a balanced or non biased opinion on anything that might involve Islam.  You're as brainwashed as any Christian fundamentalist and have zero objectivity.  Do NOT reply to my posts as I don't want to hear your muslim rhetoric and nor does anyone else.

History is biased even if you don't like it. I speak facts even if you don't like them.

Israel did not exist before 1948. Today Israel has over 300 nuclear warheads, the brave man that leaked the information on Dinoma was kidnapped, tortured and imprisoned for some 20 years. Who gave them nuclear material? THE US!

Israel has attacked every single one if it's neighbours. Even just the last 5 years!

lebanon, syria, iran, sudan, iraq, you name it. Bombings and covert operations.

Does anyone know that Israel bombed Sudan just a few weeks back? Not a single shit was given by dumbstruck westerners.

I am a white European I just happen to have become Muslim and before being Muslim I was well aware of the oppression of both Christians and Muslims by Israelis. One has to know the history of how Israel came ot be to realize what an evil it is. It rules by deception and terror.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2012, 02:22:49 PM »
H

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2012, 02:23:42 PM »
Stark I am dissapointed. You severly underestimate the power of the jews and overestimate the power of the President. Obama will continue to be the lapdog of the Jews as he was for the last four years.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2012, 02:26:33 PM »

"Bring on the money, gimmie gimmie gimmie, give it all" LOL

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2012, 02:28:02 PM »
I guess people are forgetting about the Jewish newspaper that suggested assassinating Obama if 'necessary':

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2012, 02:29:29 PM »
I guess people are forgetting about the Jewish newspaper that suggested assassinating Obama if 'necessary':

After June 1967 what on earth makes you think Israel need America's help to turn the whole arab world into a car park?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2012, 02:31:36 PM »
I am a white European I just happen to have become Muslim and before being Muslim I was well aware of the oppression of both Christians and Muslims by Israelis. One has to know the history of how Israel came ot be to realize what an evil it is. It rules by deception and terror.

Why the hell would you as a White Europen become a muslim?

I can understand those that grow up in a backwards country with no other options ie being forced to do it by stupid sheepshagging relatives, but you have had a real upbringing with choices fercrissakes!!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2012, 02:31:57 PM »
After June 1967 what on earth makes you think Israel need America's help to turn the whole arab world into a car park?

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/usaid.html

http://news.antiwar.com/2009/12/18/obama-approves-30-billion-in-military-aid-to-israel-over-next-decade/

http://frontpagemag.com/2011/david-meir-levi/u-s-aid-to-israel-why-its-a-must/

Let us all not forget that it is ISRAEL who gave America the 'intel' about Iraq having NUKES!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2012, 02:32:44 PM »
Why the hell would you as a White Europen become a muslim?

I can understand those that grow up in a backwards country with no other options ie being forced to do it by stupid sheepshagging relatives, but you have had a real upbringing with choices fercrissakes!!

Maybe you think that way because you are ignorant and know nothing about Islam except what your parents/grandparents/family/culture/television/some idiot islamophobes told you? There are tons of them on here.

Islam is a religion for all mankind. Being Muslim is not being Arab. Arab Muslims are the minority of Muslims today fyi.

In the US alone, there are 4 million Muslims of which 1/4 are converts not Arabs/Asians/etc...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2012, 03:03:52 PM »
Islam is a religion for all mankind. Being Muslim is not being Arab. Arab Muslims are the minority of Muslims today fyi.

In the US alone, there are 4 million Muslims of which 1/4 are converts not Arabs/Asians/etc...

And why would any white male (who had a decent upbringing in a civilized country) that is decently handsome, is able get a job, can pull chicks and don't need to shag sheep convert to Islam??

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2012, 03:08:12 PM »
And why would any white male (who had a decent upbringing in a civilized country) that is decently handsome, is able get a job, can pull chicks and don't need to shag sheep convert to Islam??

Islam is the only true religion of God that is uncorrupted and preserved. The only religion that is of absolute monotheism today. The only religion of which we have all the details of revelation preserved. And Muhammad (pbuh) was the final messenger and prophet of God, not for a single people but for all mankind until the day of judgment.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2012, 03:21:30 PM »
Islam is the only true religion of God that is uncorrupted and preserved. The only religion that is of absolute monotheism today. The only religion of which we have all the details of revelation preserved. And Muhammad (pbuh) was the final messenger and prophet of God, not for a single people but for all mankind until the day of judgment.

shut the fuck up nutcase.