Author Topic: Credibility of FOX News, Newsbusters (not that it had any),Hotair etc... GONE?  (Read 9142 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Fox News' credibility isn't gone whatsoever.

The conservatives pundits called it for Romney; the liberal ones called it for Obama.

Fox News has more liberals than MSNBC and CNN have conservatives.

you are really funny......give it a rest...the Republicans make up their own facts...they live in an alternate parallel universe.....they hate women.....to them, minorities don't exist.....they are anti-science....it is amazing the disconnect they have with America...they just don't get ti.....

but I hope to God to continue on the course you've outlined..they will soon be totally irrelevant....

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you are really funny......give it a rest...the Republicans make up their own facts...they live in an alternate parallel universe.....they hate women.....to them, minorities don't exist.....they are anti-science....it is amazing the disconnect they have with America...they just don't get ti.....

but I hope to God to continue on the course you've outlined..they will soon be totally irrelevant....

That has to be the DUMBEST statement you've ever made. I guess you're pulling the MSNBC routine and changing the channel every time a black, Latino or female Republican takes centerstage.

Never mind Nikki Haley (governor of South Carolina), up-and-coming star Mia Love (mayor of Saratoga Springs, Utah).

Bobby Jindal (LA governor)
Marco Rubio
Susanna Martinez (1st female Latina governor)
Condy Rice
Alan West
Tim Scott

I thought stereotyping people was wrong. Oh, I forgot. We're talking liberals here. Stereotyping folks, along with using racist and sexist, is absolutely FOUL.....UNLESS the targets of ridicule are Republicans.

And the list goes on.

Minorities don't exist....yet they keep getting elected to Republican seats.

::)

As for the GOP being irrelevant, don't bet on it. I recall thinking that same thing about Democrats 8 years ago, after Bush got re-elected. We all know how that went.

The GOP was also supposed to be irrelevant, after Obama won last time. We all know how that went.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
That has to be the DUMBEST statement you've ever made. I guess you're pulling the MSNBC routine and changing the channel every time a black, Latino or female Republican takes centerstage.

Never mind Nikki Haley (governor of South Carolina), up-and-coming star Mia Love (mayor of Saratoga Springs, Utah).

Marco Rubio
Condy Rice
Alan West
Tim Scott

I thought stereotyping people was wrong. Oh, I forgot. We're talking liberals here. Stereotyping folks, along with using racist and sexist, is absolutely FOUL.....UNLESS the targets of ridicule are Republicans.

And the list goes on.

As for the GOP being irrelevant, don't bet on it. I recall thinking that same thing about Democrats 8 years ago, after Bush got re-elected. We all know how that went.

The GOP was also supposed to be irrelevant, after Obama won last time. We all know how that went.

alan west?
really?
a year from now he'll be a little footnote on the list of the crazies of the GOP
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"Susanna Martinez" cannot mention gun rights without using them as props.   

Sorry, anyone on that list but her.   She acted like a fool during that speech - mentioning calibers with a smirk, throwing red meat to the base...

No, that kind of pandering isn't needed.  You didn't see a Jeb or Christie working that hard to please an audience.

I dislike when politicians are like that - voice goes up, fake fixed smile, doing anything to please - I prefer a leader who doesn't give a fck if they're liked.

Necrosis

• Getbig V

Marco Rubio
Condy Rice
Alan West
Tim Scott

And the list goes on.

The GOP

was also supposed to be irrelevant, after Obama won last time. We all know how that went.

Everyone in the GOP basically thinks cutting taxes for the rich supplies jobs, that abortion is bad, science is bad, global warming doesn't exist, evolution is false, god is coming back and the list goes on and on. It's party of illiterate morons.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Everyone in the GOP basically thinks cutting taxes for the rich supplies jobs, that abortion is bad, science is bad, global warming doesn't exist, evolution is false, god is coming back and the list goes on and on. It's party of illiterate morons.

True

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)

I predict we'll see a wave of supposedly "enlightened" neocons, who will pretend to be mainstream-acceptable because they support "gun control", abortion rights, "immigration reform" and gay marriage/civil unions.  It is a dangerous little spot that will be used for whatever it's worth.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
MY party's full of crazy people? My party didn't elect a guy who got our credit downgraded, had 8% unemployment for 44 straight months, and voted for a tax hike on nearly ALL Americans.

The problem is that, as usual, liberals have to learn things the hard way. The same policies that crippled Greece and Spain will cripple our country, because they're being implemented here. And, in the event Obama flops on his second term, as he did his first term, he'll find a way (with plenty of help from people like you) to absolve himself from responsibility.

A disgrace to news would be the so-called mainstream media that sat on a cover-up to help get Obama re-elected, that remained mute for his economic failures, while screaming at full blast for those of his predecessor.

The same Fox News I watched, when the GOP won the midterms is the same I watched when Bush got re-elected.

And, it's the same one I watched when Obama won last time. And when Scott Walker beat the recall.

I watched it then; I watch it now and will continue to do so in the future.

you're crying again........why don't you just go drink a nice glass of that tasty cell-tech that you love so much and stay off GetBig for a few weeks

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
and to give the final answer as to 'how long will we be blaming Bush'....

remember, the rats are still being blamed for the Black Plague of the Middle Ages....
a ;D
G

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

That's like saying everyone in the Democrat party thinks raising taxes on the rich creates jobs, are more obsessed with killing children in the womb than educating them outside the womb, that sexist and racism are horrible (unless it's aimed at their opponents), etc.

They think oil is bad and "green" energy is good, despite all the "green" energy companies that have gone belly up. And, they'd rather see children starve, if their parents make a living in the fossil fuel industry, to save some screwy animals.

You want to talk illiteracy? Who runs the public schools? LIBERALS. Yet, kids these days can't even spell evolution, despite blowing up to $15,000 per child in public education.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you're crying again........why don't you just go drink a nice glass of that tasty cell-tech that you love so much and stay off GetBig for a few weeks

You mean the kind of which you got 14 lbs, all the while whining about it supposedly not working?  ::)

I'm not going anywhere. I will regroup and get ready for next election, all the while watching the Obama administration fail to deliver again, while people like you end up asking why unemployment is still high, gas and food prices are through the roof, and middle class families are still suffering.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
You mean the kind of which you got 14 lbs, all the while whining about it supposedly not working?  ::)

I'm not going anywhere. I will regroup and get ready for next election, all the while watching the Obama administration fail to deliver again, while people like you end up asking why unemployment is still high, gas and food prices are through the roof, and middle class families are still suffering.

in other words you are going to be the new 333386 ;D ;D ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Republicans, speak on this.

Why? it was a scam.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
in other words you are going to be the new 333386 ;D ;D ;D

Nope. I'm going to be myself.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

you mean unenlightened and close-minded?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
This might help explain some things.

G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Keep "being yourself", McWay.
G

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
After  this shit...after all the gloating and the Fox bashing...you fucking libs can't defend a thing Obama has done as a success. Obama couldn't either.
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
After  this shit...after all the gloating and the Fox bashing...you fucking libs can't defend a thing Obama has done as a success. Obama couldn't either.

And yet he won

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Fear and bullshit go a long way. The average American is a retard......they have zero connection to this country, its history or what makes it great. They want free shit...and now they'll get it...so long as they spend most of their lives living with mommy and daddy, driving a shitbox and trying to get a job with their Women's studies degree. At some point the free shit run out. Then you can all starve.
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Fear and bullshit go a long way. The average American is a retard......they have zero connection to this country, its history or what makes it great. They want free shit...and now they'll get it...so long as they spend most of their lives living with mommy and daddy, driving a shitbox and trying to get a job with their Women's studies degree. At some point the free shit run out. Then you can all starve.

You should get back in the service

Thinking for yourself is not your thing

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
The Republicans are no more in trouble now than the Dems were this time 8 years ago.

you REALLY are delusional aren't you???....you need a psychiatrist......even many of the Republican pundits think the party is in deep shit

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Holy meltdown, Batman!!!

Necrosis

• Getbig V

How come red states have higher rates of welfare and lower taxes then blue states? How does this equate to dems wanting things? shouldn't you be happy that the leeches lost the other day? Or do you have evidence that counters my facts.