Author Topic: What would you do ?  (Read 952 times)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What would you do ?
« on: November 07, 2012, 11:02:38 AM »
Married for 4 years already one kid, and this is the result of a one "ladies night out" she was drunk and smoked weed then fooled around with weed provider.  That was a one time thing though..... So what would you do ???

Snorlax

• Getbig II
Re: What would you do ?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 11:05:02 AM »
mmmm weed

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 11:07:52 AM »
what else could you do  ??? it's not like it can be passed off as his .

they reckon that it's a fairly high % of men that are unwittingly bringing up other mens kids as their own. whores 1  :D

edit: and i should had that there's probably a fair few men that are knowningly raising other mens kids as there own. not as in step family situations but her whoring about and he forgives her

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 11:39:48 AM »
right here

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 11:41:14 AM »

they reckon that it's a fairly high % of men that are unwittingly bringing up other mens kids as their own. whores 1  :D

edit: and i should had that there's probably a fair few men that are knowningly raising other mens kids as there own. not as in step family situations but her whoring about and he forgives her

I always laugh when the mom and dad both have black hair and the kid is blonde, or both have brown eyes and the kid has blue.  or two kids that don't look alike at all.

Some dudes are clueless.  they may know but don't want to admit it.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 11:51:37 AM »

100 %.

There's a story of a famous rock star with groopies and and hot chicks left and right, he was on tour but he went to his mansion to surprise his wife (big mistake) the door of bedroom was open and there she was with a guy on top of her all he said (husband) was " get off her dude" and left.... and did  NOTHING about it still married   true story.

But back  on this thread's case the kid cant pass as his son.... though one....  I don't know what would I do.

Everytime your girlfirend or wife goes out clubbing with her friends and there's pot involved, expect anything, sorry that's how i see it.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 11:53:53 AM »
Married for 4 years already one kid, and this is the result of a one "ladies night out" she was drunk and smoked weed then fooled around with weed provider.  That was a one time thing though..... So what would you do ???

Find your exact location and skin you alive with a spoon for posting the stupid shit you do.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 03:06:17 PM »
Weed does not make you randy. She wanted the dark meat and she got it. Now pack your shit and get a job at KFC because you ain't sleeping here tonight

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 04:53:57 PM »
Find your exact location and skin you alive with a spoon for posting the stupid shit you do.

.                 I didn't know ,sorry bro. My bad. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2012, 04:55:13 PM »

x2