Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 16, 2014, 10:42:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: obama is gay and michelle is a tranny and everyone knows it.  (Read 2530 times)
Straw Man
Getbig V

one dwells in nirvana

« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2014, 04:47:38 PM »

See the dfference bwtween libfags and libtwinks and pansies is that most take it personal when their cult messiah is attacked  

Me - who gives a shit - why get all worked up.   Its funny to mock these politicians

Obama is attacked all the time on this board and no one (left, right or center) really gives a shit.

No one even gives a shit when you call him gay, twink, bottom, etc...

We're just pointing out that you look like a classic, self loathing closet case when you do so

Since you don't take that personally I don't see why Bum feels compelled to constantly delete our posts

I'll make you a deal.....same deal I've offered you before

you stop acting like a self loathing closet case and I'll stop pointing it out

I'm sure you can choose to stop being gay so how about it.....at least that's what people like Bum will tell you

If nothing else, do it for Bum so he doesn't have to keep deleting posts

Or, you can just tell Bum that you don't take it personally and he can chill out
Report to moderator   Logged
whork
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2014, 05:51:48 PM »

What we try and control, to the extent possible, is personal attacks against the individuals who post on the board.  Calling the president gay, stupid, etc. isn't an attack on an individual who posts on the board.  Calling an individual poster gay, a sociopath, a midget, etc. is attacking another member of the board. 

The occasional back-and-forth is one thing, but doing it all day every day is really unnecessary.  And it's not hard at all to stick to the issues.  At least for normal people   

So this board is basically SoulC private playground where he can spew his venom and you protect his ass from the fallback and any responsibility.

How the fuck did you get this job?
whork
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2014, 05:54:41 PM »

Give SoulC his dues he gives it out but can take it as well.

Why do you feel compelled to be his fucking nanny?

Is it because he and you agree politically?
LurkerNoMore
Getbig V

Tossing sand in your Va-Jay-Jay

« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2014, 08:09:32 PM »

Hypocrites have to bond some way. 
LurkerNoMore
Getbig V

« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2014, 08:11:21 PM »

No, he is the president of his fan club.  He has said many times the little midget has never asked for anything to be deleted, but yet he still feels the need to come running any time he gets kicked in his ovaries. 

No idea why since Pole Toucher has no problem with it.
Beach Bum
Getbig V

« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2014, 08:25:08 PM »

So this board is basically SoulC private playground where he can spew his venom and you protect his ass from the fallback and any responsibility.

How the fuck did you get this job?

If that's what you read in my comments then you are either (a) not very bright or (b) you have a reading comprehension problem. 

Beach Bum
Getbig V

« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2014, 08:26:42 PM »

How pathetic is your life when you have to complain about not being able to call people names on a friggin message board?  How old are you?  I think some of you are pretty young, so maybe that explains it, but a couple of you are just flat out weirdos. 
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2014, 09:19:51 PM »

Obvioulsy was not for shock - she banned mooch from thr funeral

Do you count on people not reading the links you post? If you read that article, you'd know she didn't ban anyone from her funeral.
whork
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2014, 09:31:21 PM »

If that's what you read in my comments then you are either (a) not very bright or (b) you have a reading comprehension problem. 

Or both..

Or maybe you are just protecting Soul because you and him agree on the issues.

Does'nt your god preach honesty?
whork
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2014, 09:40:02 PM »

How pathetic is your life when you have to complain about not being able to call people names on a friggin message board?  How old are you?  I think some of you are pretty young, so maybe that explains it, but a couple of you are just flat out weirdos. 

or both..

B_B_C
Getbig IV

Navy Seal Crushers ate heavy

« Reply #110 on: September 12, 2014, 09:40:30 PM »

What we try and control, to the extent possible, is personal attacks against the individuals who post on the board.  Calling the president gay, stupid, etc. isn't an attack on an individual who posts on the board.  Calling an individual poster gay, a sociopath, a midget, etc. is attacking another member of the board. 

The occasional back-and-forth is one thing, but doing it all day every day is really unnecessary.  And it's not hard at all to stick to the issues.  At least for normal people   

picky   I admit but what is actually offensive about being called Gay ?

c
whork
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2014, 09:42:52 PM »

No, he is the president of his fan club.  He has said many times the little midget has never asked for anything to be deleted, but yet he still feels the need to come running any time he gets kicked in his ovaries. 

Im sure if SoulC was a far left stupid nutbag instead of a rightwing one,
he would enjoy the same protection, yes?
LurkerNoMore
Getbig V

« Reply #112 on: September 13, 2014, 06:10:43 AM »

Im sure if SoulC was a far left stupid nutbag instead of a rightwing one,
he would enjoy the same protection, yes?

Of course.  By the Fox News Fair and Balanced measuring stick.
AD2100
Getbig III

For Samurai to be brave,he must have Afrikan blood

« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2014, 09:56:17 AM »

How pathetic is it when you have 100,000 posts about politics - ON A BODYBUILDING FORUM?

Does Soul Crusher fit in any way into your definition of "flat out weirdos"?  Huh
tonymctones
Getbig V

« Reply #114 on: September 13, 2014, 10:15:39 AM »

How pathetic is it when you have 100,000 posts about politics - ON A BODYBUILDING FORUM?

Does Soul Crusher fit in any way into your definition of "flat out weirdos"?  Huh
its obvious he lifts and does so on a regular basis, do you?

how pathetic is it that there are people on here bitching about how this is a bodybuilding forum who dont even look like they lift?

chadstallion
Getbig IV

« Reply #115 on: September 13, 2014, 11:42:05 AM »

dont be so hard on SC.  Treat him like Howard Stern treats Wendy the Retard and a few of the crazies he uses for entertainment purposes.
SC is a hoot. Like the crazy redheaded cousin we had to keep in the attic years ago.

Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2014, 01:14:37 PM »

its obvious he lifts and does so on a regular basis, do you?

how pathetic is it that there are people on here bitching about how this is a bodybuilding forum who dont even look like they lift?

Funny huh? 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!