Author Topic: Scarlett Johansson - Showing her new tattoo  (Read 18116 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Scarlett Johansson - Showing her new tattoo
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2012, 08:38:39 PM »
She looked better before she lost some weight...had some "guns", right up there with the Redhead.

You mean this one ?

WOOSSSHHHHHHHHHH

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2012, 09:03:42 PM »
definitely not on a "most beautiful list" but she has unique features, which make her standout when she is made up.

i'd still start a family with her.  :P

Looking 8.5 here.
T

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2012, 09:06:30 PM »
What a shame.  So sad.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2012, 11:35:21 PM »
WTF??  It seriously looks like a 12 year old did that.   :o

Exactly and she looks beat to hell in real life.  Smoke and mirrors. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2012, 11:37:35 PM »
You mean this one ?

WOOSSSHHHHHHHHHH

That's a nice thick woman made for lovin' and breedin'. WANT

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2012, 11:38:25 PM »
I think she is just a case of an innocent relatively sweet girl who is turning into just another Hollywood whore.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2012, 02:19:46 AM »
Idiot she just went down 2 points on the attractiveness scale

Ugly design and it is badly executed as well

In 10 or maybe 15 years time this silly 2000s tatoo trend will be gone and people in their 30-40s will look like shit. You can quote me on this

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2012, 05:21:35 AM »
Cant believe how overrated this Scarlet is.... she's in in good shape but her face is not a big deal at all

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2012, 05:28:32 AM »
Not hot.

hot!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2012, 05:31:58 AM »
tubbybaby just thinks all chicks should have pronounced jawlines and faint moustaches.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2012, 07:07:35 AM »
    Luck was not on Scarlett Johansson's side when she got "Lucky You" with a very poorly drawn horseshoe inked on her ribcage in Paris last week. The "Avengers" star, who also has a bizarre sunset scene on her left forearm (see inset photo), reportedly asked the artist Fuzi Uvtpk to draw her a tattoo after she visited his exhibit. So is this supposed to mean anyone who's with ScarJo is lucky? How modest of her!

Megan Fox loves Marilyn Monroe so much, she tattooed a portrait of the iconic movie star (at least, that's who Megan claims this is) on her forearm in 2009. But years later, the "Transformer" actress finally saw what we all did and began the painful process of having it lasered off. "It hurts really bad," she told Jay Leno earlier this year of the removal. "She doesn't look so good anymore."

Megan Fox loves Marilyn Monroe so much, she tattooed a portrait of the iconic movie star (at least, that's who Megan claims this is) on her forearm in 2009. But years later, the "Transformer" actress finally saw what we all did and began the painful process of having it lasered off. "It hurts really bad," she told Jay Leno earlier this year of the removal. "She doesn't look so good anymore."
    Angelina Jolie got the longitudes and latitudes of the birthplaces of all six of her children, plus fiance Brad Pitt, inked on her left arm after she removed a giant dragon and the name of her ex-husband, Billy Bob Thornton. While the sentiment is sweet, the many map coordinates look like one giant blob on the Oscar winner's gorgeous body.

Angelina Jolie got the longitudes and latitudes of the birthplaces of all six of her children, plus fiance Brad Pitt, inked on her left arm after she removed a giant dragon and the name of her ex-husband, Billy Bob Thornton. While the sentiment is sweet, the many map coordinates look like one giant blob on the Oscar winner's gorgeous body.
    In 2009, Hayden Panettiere wanted to honor her heritage by getting the phrase "Live without regrets" in Italian tattooed on her rib cage — but she must have been instantly regretting it because it's spelled wrong! The "Nashville" actress' ink has one too many vowels in the third word and reads "Vivere senza rimipianti" when it should be "rimpianti." Oops! Fortunately, Hayden doesn't seem too upset since she's always showing it off.

In 2009, Hayden Panettiere wanted to honor her heritage by getting the phrase "Live without regrets" in Italian tattooed on her rib cage — but she must have been instantly regretting it because it's spelled wrong! The "Nashville" actress' ink has one too many vowels in the third word and reads "Vivere senza rimipianti" when it should be "rimpianti." Oops! Fortunately, Hayden doesn't seem too upset since she's always showing it off.... more
    Love doesn't last forever, but tattoos do. In June 2008, Heidi Klum got a squiggly line that was supposed to read "Seal" and four stars representing their four children tatted on her forearm. Worse than the fact it looks like one of her little ones doodled on her arm, the supermodel and her husband split three years later. Wonder if Heidi will add her new bodyguard boyfriend's name, Martin Kristen, to the design…

Love doesn't last forever, but tattoos do. In June 2008, Heidi Klum got a squiggly line that was supposed to read "Seal" and four stars representing their four children tatted on her forearm. Worse than the fact it looks like one of her little ones doodled on her arm, the supermodel and her husband split three years later. Wonder if Heidi will add her new bodyguard boyfriend's name, Martin Kristen, to the design…
    No, Lindsay Lohan didn't get pen on her finger. The actress actually chose to get "Shhh..." tattooed on her right pointer finger during a wild night out with Lily Allen in February 2009. Not only does the ink look smudgy, it's unoriginal! Rihanna has the same thing on the same finger – and she got it first.

Forget wearing your heart on your sleeve -- Miley Cyrus wears it on her ear. The former Disney star got the word "Love" scrawled on the inside of her ear in June 2010 when she was dating now-fiance Liam Hemsworth. It's not just the placement of the tattoo that's bad, but it also looks like one of her friends just did it themselves.

Forget wearing your heart on your sleeve -- Miley Cyrus wears it on her ear. The former Disney star got the word "Love" scrawled on the inside of her ear in June 2010 when she was dating now-fiance Liam Hemsworth. It's not just the placement of the tattoo that's bad, but it also looks like one of her friends just did it themselves.
    What else would a mom of eight choose to get a tattoo of but Winnie the Pooh with his hand stuck in a honey pot? Unfortunately, Kate Gosselin opted to get the juvenile etching before she had all those kids. And we're not only ones who think it's bear-y bad. “I would LOVE to have my winnie the pooh tattoo removed!!!" Gosselin tweeted in August. "I've been over it for the last 15 years lol!"

What else would a mom of eight choose to get a tattoo of but Winnie the Pooh with his hand stuck in a honey pot? Unfortunately, Kate Gosselin opted to get the juvenile etching before she had all those kids. And we're not only ones who think it's bear-y bad. “I would LOVE to have my winnie the pooh tattoo removed!!!" Gosselin tweeted in August. "I've been over it for the last 15 years lol!"
    Britney Spears hasn't been with Kevin Federline in six years, but she must think of him every time she looks down at her wrist and sees the crudely-tattooed pink dice she got to match a blue set he has. Maybe the pop star felt lucky to be with him at the time, but now it represents the fact that she rolled the dice on their relationship ... and clearly did not win big. Although Spears has two beautiful sons with K-Fed, the split led to her meltdown.

Pink is covered with tats, most of which have special meaning to her, including a portrait of her late bulldog Elvis. However, she has one piece of body art that she clearly decided to get during a fleeting moment: the word “Help” scrawled on her right forearm, along with a circle that is supposed to represent a button. The singer has joked that she got it during “a really brilliant moment of clarity” with her friend, musician Butch Walker (he has a matching tattoo). We can only imagine how many people walk up to Pink and push her “button" just to annoy her.

Christina Ricci’s lion tattoo is more of a meow than a roar. The marking, which she got in 2007, doesn’t exactly remind us of a big cat – instead, it looks like a man with a really big mane of wavy hair. Still, the actress explains it has special meaning to her. “It’s Aslan the lion from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. It’s a symbol of my hellish childhood. I struggled through my oppressive teenage years and when I turned 18 I escaped. Like Aslan, I was finally free.”

Christina Ricci’s lion tattoo is more of a meow than a roar. The marking, which she got in 2007, doesn’t exactly remind us of a big cat – instead, it looks like a man with a really big mane of wavy hair. Still, the actress explains it has special meaning to her. “It’s Aslan the lion from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. It’s a symbol of my hellish childhood. I struggled through my oppressive teenage years and when I turned 18 I escaped. Like... more
    Winona Ryder may not have been forever for Johnny Depp, but the tattoo that he got in honor of his former fiancée is ... kind of. After the two split in 1993, the actor changed the teeny-tiny banner on his arm to "Wino Forever," so we hope Depp at least still enjoys wine.

Winona Ryder may not have been forever for Johnny Depp, but the tattoo that he got in honor of his former fiancée is ... kind of. After the two split in 1993, the actor changed the teeny-tiny banner on his arm to "Wino Forever," so we hope Depp at least still enjoys wine.

Like we'd expect anything less from Ke$ha. The "Tik Tok" singer got "Suck It!" inked on the inside of her lip in June, bringing her total number of tats to six, including two she did herself with a needle. At least, no one has to see this tattoo ... except Ke$ha's dentist, of course.
    If Dean McDermott ever splits from wife Tori Spelling, he's going to have a hard time getting a date since the "90210" actress' portrait (and bust) is plastered across his arm. And it's not the only piece of body art he has in honor of Tori. While the two were still engaged, Dean got "Truly, Madly, Deeply Tori" inked on his right wrist. Whatever happened to just writing love notes?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2012, 08:05:32 AM »
    If Dean McDermott ever splits from wife Tori Spelling, he's going to have a hard time getting a date since the "90210" actress' portrait (and bust) is plastered across his arm. And it's not the only piece of body art he has in honor of Tori. While the two were still engaged, Dean got "Truly, Madly, Deeply Tori" inked on his right wrist. Whatever happened to just writing love notes?

I'm not crying over Tori, but that disspecable jew, Aaron, left her with just $800k vs $500M for the ex-stripper whore wife.  How do you fuck flesh and blood like that?  That fucker should be burning right now.

I though her TV show was a bit of front, but the whore kicked her out on the street.  Of course, she has more than any getbigger, but this shit is on Aaron.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will tell you one thing--The fact that that weasel-faced father (worth $500 million!) did not provide a suitable, legal legacy for his children is one of the most disgusting sins that could possibly come from a man who was apparently ...disgusting.

Yes, people make fun of Tori Spelling, but any mega-rich bastard like Aaron Spelling, who would leave his children out in the cold, when possessing such a fortune, should be in the 9th Pit of Hell by now. Who the hell would leave everything to ANYONE named "Candy?" Sure, she deserved something (she had to screw that insect, after all), but a flesh-and-blood daughter is worth four times the wife.

When people wonder why Tori Spelling tries to generate such a media circus around herself, the answer is apparent: her father left her with a genetic face like something from "My Not-So-Pretty Pony" and then expected her to "make it" in Hollywood on her LOOKS?

Please, Tori has done the best with what she has been given, physically...and she can certainly be called "attractive," at least. But, for that skank (Daddy) to leave his own children a relative bag of PEANUTS is grotesque. "Candy" is just lucky that she was able to wheedle her way from whatever strip-joint she once worked into the bed of a rich TV-Mogul.

But anyone (especially in La La) with obscene wealth who short-changes his own KIDS in favor of a trashy, greedy trophy-wife (whose name might as well have been "Sugar"), should be slow-roasting with Lucifer.

Tori's not perfect, but cursed with THAT bloodline, the girl deserved a little more than $800,000 from her ferret-faced daddy's $500 million dollar fortune. Moreover, Tori is a LOT less trashy than the Hilton-Richie-Reid triumvirate.

"Candy" Spelling. GAWD...I once knew a hooker with more class.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2012, 08:18:13 AM »
I hope these tattoos get cool cause of her.

I've never done a tattoo in my life, but I could draw shit like that all day.  I'll open a tattoo parlor.

^^^^

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2012, 08:25:45 AM »
   I will tell you one thing--The fact that that weasel-faced father (worth $500 million!) did not provide a suitable, legal legacy for his children is one of the most disgusting sins that could possibly come from a man who was apparently ...disgusting.

Yes, people make fun of Tori Spelling, but any mega-rich bastard like Aaron Spelling, who would leave his children out in the cold, when possessing such a fortune, should be in the 9th Pit of Hell by now. Who the hell would leave everything to ANYONE named "Candy?" Sure, she deserved something (she had to screw that insect, after all), but a flesh-and-blood daughter is worth four times the wife.

When people wonder why Tori Spelling tries to generate such a media circus around herself, the answer is apparent: her father left her with a genetic face like something from "My Not-So-Pretty Pony" and then expected her to "make it" in Hollywood on her LOOKS?

Please, Tori has done the best with what she has been given, physically...and she can certainly be called "attractive," at least. But, for that skank (Daddy) to leave his own children a relative bag of PEANUTS is grotesque. "Candy" is just lucky that she was able to wheedle her way from whatever strip-joint she once worked into the bed of a rich TV-Mogul.

But anyone (especially in La La) with obscene wealth who short-changes his own KIDS in favor of a trashy, greedy trophy-wife (whose name might as well have been "Sugar"), should be slow-roasting with Lucifer.

Tori's not perfect, but cursed with THAT bloodline, the girl deserved a little more than $800,000 from her ferret-faced daddy's $500 million dollar fortune. Moreover, Tori is a LOT less trashy than the Hilton-Richie-Reid triumvirate.

"Candy" Spelling. GAWD...I once knew a hooker with more class.
Wow, apparently you feel strongly enough about this that you forgot to write in your usual incoherent garbage.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2012, 08:32:13 AM »
Crappy Tats is all the rage in Hollywood

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2012, 08:33:46 AM »
Wow, apparently you feel strongly enough about this that you forgot to write in your usual incoherent garbage.

Haha yes, G_Thong finally broke his gimmickry and wrote like a coherent white man there!

So he CAN write proper english! G forgot to write like a porcher!

BUSTED! :D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2012, 10:56:27 AM »
  IWDI

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2012, 10:14:45 PM »
It just goes to show that, but for a lucky twist of fate that made them stars, these people are all trash.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2012, 12:47:13 AM »
Haha yes, G_Thong finally broke his gimmickry and wrote like a coherent white man there!

So he CAN write proper english! G forgot to write like a porcher!

BUSTED! :D

he writes in proper English in pms...as he said, the way he writes is a gimmick.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2012, 12:48:53 AM »
It just goes to show that, but for a lucky twist of fate that made them stars, these people are all trash.

It's hard to not succumb to the powers of money, fame, success, etc.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2012, 12:51:07 AM »
Scarlet has one off day and she's unattractive all of a sudden?? She looks better than 99% of the fitness/fat chicks you guys post up on here.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2012, 07:36:13 AM »
Scarlet has one off day and she's unattractive all of a sudden?? She looks better than 99% of the fitness/fat chicks you guys post up on here.

in a nutshell - all guys would bang her but she is now less attractive because of tatoo.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2012, 07:58:35 AM »

I just don't like her because of that shitty "Lost in Translation" movie.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2012, 08:13:44 AM »
I'd hump the bejezus out of her.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2012, 08:37:50 AM »

I used to race motorcycles with this pussy-whipped goldigger in California a few years ago. Or I should say, he raced until he fell, then the wife made him quit.