Author Topic: Re: Credibility of FOX News, Newsbusters (not that it had any),Hotair etc... GONE?  (Read 855 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
MY party's full of crazy people? My party didn't elect a guy who got our credit downgraded, had 8% unemployment for 44 straight months, and voted for a tax hike on nearly ALL Americans.

The problem is that, as usual, liberals have to learn things the hard way. The same policies that crippled Greece and Spain will cripple our country, because they're being implemented here. And, in the event Obama flops on his second term, as he did his first term, he'll find a way (with plenty of help from people like you) to absolve himself from responsibility.

A disgrace to news would be the so-called mainstream media that sat on a cover-up to help get Obama re-elected, that remained mute for his economic failures, while screaming at full blast for those of his predecessor.

The same Fox News I watched, when the GOP won the midterms is the same I watched when Bush got re-elected.

And, it's the same one I watched when Obama won last time. And when Scott Walker beat the recall.

I watched it then; I watch it now and will continue to do so in the future.

Were you abused as a child Mcway?