Author Topic: Anyone else have a big ole nerd boner over the new STAR WARS movie in 2015!!  (Read 1801 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Move this to G&O please.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
Although feel free to discuss!!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

Just make it section relavent  ;D

On a serious note, looking forward to it. I'm surprised after all these years they could not do a high tech starwars tv series.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V

Just make it section relavent  ;D

On a serious note, looking forward to it. I'm surprised after all these years they could not do a high tech starwars tv series.

You would think they would (and I'd watch), but I have watched the animated Clone Wars from time to time....it's good.  Still, I'm excited about the potential for another run of movies...tons of nerdy potential!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I'm hoping they bring back the characters from the original trilogy and they ignore the expanded universe.  My prediction is the main hero will be a female daughter of Han Solo and leia. They will also make her young to appeal to kids.  Don't ever expect an adult Star Wars to be made, won't happen
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I'm hoping they bring back the characters from the original trilogy and they ignore the expanded universe.  My prediction is the main hero will be a female daughter of Han Solo and leia. They will also make her young to appeal to kids.  Don't ever expect an adult Star Wars to be made, won't happen

I don't know... When Disney bought Marvel, they have done a fantastic job of allowing adult things in when needed... I Don't think Star Wars needs to be more Adult than it has been... It's the greatest SCI-FI universe ever.

What do you need 'adult' about it?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I don't know... When Disney bought Marvel, they have done a fantastic job of allowing adult things in when needed... I Don't think Star Wars needs to be more Adult than it has been... It's the greatest SCI-FI universe ever.

For starters, no jar jar binks, anakin or ewok characters and of course better dialogue.  Tits?
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
For starters, no jar jar binks, anakin or ewok characters and of course better dialogue.  Tits?

I think you can guarantee that the first 3 would be gimmes... With Lucas not Directing or Writing... 4 would be good to go.

I need no more than innuendo tits in SW.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV

I'm sure a legion of fan fiction-producing loyalists are clamoring for interspecies "relations", "if you know what I mean", "bro".

I'm talking about fucking aliens.

JasonH

• Getbig V

I think a more adult verison would be good - imagine Christopher Nolan or Zack Snyder getting their hands on it?  8)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Well, it would be interesting if they did the post Jedi storyline based on the Courtship of Leia novel where Han and Leia get married. I remember it being a pretty decent book.t

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Star Wars is overrated. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Harrison, Luke and Carrie were not overly excited

They liked that George wasn't directing though

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Pretty nerd-gasmic.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I think a more adult verison would be good - imagine Christopher Nolan or Zack Snyder getting their hands on it?  8)

Zack I can be on board with.... Christopher Nolan will fuck it up like he did the last batman movie and piss me off to no end.

>:(

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Wonder how the uber nerd that directed buffy and the avengers would do?
For some reason his name escapes me.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Wonder how the uber nerd that directed buffy and the avengers would do?
For some reason his name escapes me.
Joss Whedon... Firefly... THAT guy is a genius when it comes to nerd shit and absolutely KNOWS the material.

I'd bet money it would be AMAZING.

He actually is signed with Disney for more shit, so he REALLY could get the job.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Joss Whedon... Firefly... THAT guy is a genius when it comes to nerd shit and absolutely KNOWS the material.

I'd bet money it would be AMAZING.

He actually is signed with Disney for more shit, so he REALLY could get the job.
Exactly what I was thinking. Whedon is a true fanboy nerd, and he's good at what he does.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Ruining my child hood memories

Red Hook

• Getbig V
I

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
I used to read those starwars novels that were post episode 6, the new jedi academy, young jedis, etc... han and lea's children, etc...

If they had that in tv series format would be totally cool!