Author Topic: Hannity: I've 'evolved' on immigration and support a 'pathway to citizenship'  (Read 1017 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Annnnnd right on cue, republicans will wake up tomorrow and suddnely be A-okay with DREAM act.  Just like that!

Sean Hannity said Thursday he has “evolved” on immigration and now supports a “pathway to citizenship.” Hannity told his radio listeners Thursday afternoon that the United States needs to “get rid of the immigration issue altogether.”

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/11/hannity-ive-evolved-on-immigration-and-support-a-pathway-149078.html

Purge_WTF

Typical friggin' Neocon--anything for foreign nations, and not giving a damn about ours.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Annnnnd right on cue, republicans will wake up tomorrow and suddnely be A-okay with DREAM act.  Just like that!

Sean Hannity said Thursday he has “evolved” on immigration and now supports a “pathway to citizenship.” Hannity told his radio listeners Thursday afternoon that the United States needs to “get rid of the immigration issue altogether.”

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2012/11/hannity-ive-evolved-on-immigration-and-support-a-pathway-149078.html

Hannity doesn't support the DREAM ACT in his heart...he realizes the Republicans will keep getting their asses kicked if they don't begin to listen to Hispanics

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Hannity doesn't support the DREAM ACT in his heart...he realizes the Republicans will keep getting their asses kicked if they don't begin to listen to Hispanics

Well, that 'evolution' took exactly 48 hours, cause he wasn't supporting DREAM on election day.

Bush got 44% hispanics... Romney only got 27% of Hispanics.   And I would guess the young hispanic voters base growing pretty quickly, we know that trend doesn't help repub. 

So hannity's answer is to open the border?    "ME TOO!" with obama?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Every issue of progression goes through three stages. First, people say it conflicts with their belief system or world view or ideology and deny it. Next they say it is part of their ideology. Lastly they say they always believed it.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Every issue of progression goes through three stages. First, people say it conflicts with their belief system or world view or ideology and deny it. Next they say it is part of their ideology. Lastly they say they always believed it.

;D ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Hannity has been seen coming out of the Adult Learning center in his town trying to learn Spanish. He's gearing up for what's coming and whats to act like he's one of the boys.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Hannity has been seen coming out of the Adult Learning center in his town trying to learn Spanish. He's gearing up for what's coming and whats to act like he's one of the boys.

hahah :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V

I thought hannity would wait 5 minutes before completely proposing to Rubio.  Nope.  Today Rubio is in Iowa and hannity embracing DREAM.   

I bet Repub voters will support it completely in about 2 months.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Mindless pandering because he had to eat crow from the voters this 3 days ago.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
So we should just let everybody in.....open borders...do whatever the fuck you want. I suspect none of u idiots have ever lived in El Paso or anywhere else along the border.
L

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Hannity must have gotten the memo, How to Court the Hispanic Vote, that was dispense immediately after the recent presidential loss. They will hammer home this new message all the way to the mid-terms.  Goes to show that Republicans will employ cheap tricks before they ever reconsider their policy.
A

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Dude....really. You think the dems are genuine? They pander to every minority group out there, yet they don't actually want to live near them, school near them etc. They waste billions on public education then send their kids to top private schools. Obama didn't go gay until he saw that his numbers were falling. He didn't mention the UN gun treaty until after the election.....wow you're an idiot.
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hannity must have gotten the memo, How to Court the Hispanic Vote, that was dispense immediately after the recent presidential loss. They will hammer home this new message all the way to the mid-terms.  Goes to show that Republicans will employ cheap tricks before they ever reconsider their policy.

This!!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Dude....really. You think the dems are genuine? They pander to every minority group out there, yet they don't actually want to live near them, school near them etc. They waste billions on public education then send their kids to top private schools. Obama didn't go gay until he saw that his numbers were falling. He didn't mention the UN gun treaty until after the election.....wow you're an idiot.

Do you think the GOP is genuine?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
see, the GOP has always been the party of porous borders... they've always said "Let's let the illegals in!" and that's why the dems suck.

Now, 48 hours after losing hispanics, hannity is leading charge to completely reverse course ad accept the dem position.  I would be LIVID if i lived on the border and i learned repubs were now of the "let em in" mindset :(

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
see, the GOP has always been the party of porous borders... they've always said "Let's let the illegals in!" and that's why the dems suck.

Now, 48 hours after losing hispanics, hannity is leading charge to completely reverse course ad accept the dem position.  I would be LIVID if i lived on the border and i learned repubs were now of the "let em in" mindset :(

They give a lot of lip service to white voters about immigration to get the white vote but they don't really believe what they are saying.  Truth is, conservatives/libertarians have always wanted illegal immigration because of the cheap labor it provides and because it busts union power.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

now you are catching on finally.....good job

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
now you are catching on finally.....good job

Who me personally or white people?   White Jewish academics figured this shit out years ago.
A