Author Topic: WHITE PEOPLE MOURNING ROMNEY!  (Read 2470 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: WHITE PEOPLE MOURNING ROMNEY!
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2012, 06:04:03 AM »
lol as if they are like jews in germany at the time hitler seized power.

these people should be ashamed of themselves. obama makes usa being loved again throughout the world.

white talibanies like coach may consider moving to some islamic country. they might have the same outlook on life.

Clearly, we are loved universally.

Especially in the Middle East since Obama's election.  ::)

And if you're part of the Anti American Dictatorship Bloc-- Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea, Russia, China= Why wouldn't you love the United States? It is voluntarily destroying itself and giving away its power and influence to anyone and everyone (except American allies).

But I digress--- The purpose of Government isn't supposed to be improving the lives of its people. Actually, its to be "liked" by strangers that have never been to the United States and their leaders.  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2012, 07:14:52 AM »
Yes- you nailed it. The most important issue facing the United States is the right of faggs to get married.  ::)

No wonder this country is fucked.

Hey genius, my statement about gay marriage was a poke at Coachs religious belies. Calm down, chief.
X

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2012, 09:00:02 AM »
Anyone who follows any of the policies Obama has passed is a fool. He's a fraud. 

true that

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2012, 09:08:49 AM »
So youre a fool if you want gay people to have equal rights and get married? Sorry, Coach, we all do not believe in God and the bible. Or are you referring to more of his economic policies?

Anyway, you have to admit that some of those people in those pictures are losing it for no real good reason. They need to get a grip.

Don't listen to Coach, people like him are fucking up the Republican party for the rest of us. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2012, 09:24:18 AM »
Yes- you nailed it. The most important issue facing the United States is the right of faggs to get married.  ::)

No wonder this country is fucked.

it is funny how thats the FIRST point he brings up when you attack the Obama administration as a whole.  typical lib.  kids are starving and homeless in our own country.  the country that gives more foreign aid than anyone....by far.  and he's worried about fucking weddings.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2012, 10:06:43 AM »
it is funny how thats the FIRST point he brings up when you attack the Obama administration as a whole.  typical lib.  kids are starving and homeless in our own country.  the country that gives more foreign aid than anyone....by far.  and he's worried about fucking weddings.

Dude, read my post above. It was a poke at Coaches religious beliefs, which he often discusses.

Calm down. Take a breath. Relax. Its all good.
X

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2012, 10:16:01 AM »
Yes, when currently 50% of new college graduates can't find work and another 4 classes will be graduating over Obama's next term we should all be jumping with joy...yay for unemployment and break economic prospects!!!

So fucking what if 50% of new college grads can't get jobs?

Maybe they shouldn't have majored in fashion, art, or interior design and expected to get out being more than a bartender.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2012, 12:23:04 PM »
The Coach is a prideful idiot for accepting this challenge.

But no, homos shouldn't marry.

Call it something other than "marriage" if you want, but gay people should get and receive all the same benefits as married people...

If the republicans do not reverse their stance on this, and her body her choice  they will not win again...

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2012, 12:47:50 PM »
the Obama hate is 100% racist.  he is a dark skinned Bush. He hasn't done shit different than Bush and everyone is screaming bloody murder... Same wars, same drug war, same tax rates, same bank bail outs, torturing, etc.. 

Yes people who dislike Obama do so all because of his race. You know, half white, half black, raised by whites, attending white schools, etc. But yes, if you dislike him it is solely due to him being sorta black, well kind of black I guess.  ::)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2012, 12:55:51 PM »
the Obama hate is 100% racist.  he is a dark skinned Bush. He hasn't done shit different than Bush and everyone is screaming bloody murder... Same wars, same drug war, same tax rates, same bank bail outs, torturing, etc..  

::)

when did he go on national tv and say, wmd in iran, so lets invade them?  it's guaranteed the usa will be at table with iran in the next 4 years vs a mountain range war with high causalities, if romney had been elected.  i give him a b- for the first 4 years of cleaning up bush's shit. how the fuck was he going to repair 8 years of damage in 4 years? his final grade will be determined when he completes his 8 yr term like clinton and bush.  i'm saying we'll be close to the clinton years at such time.

but in your mind we did better as a country under bush instead of clinton, right?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2012, 01:01:47 PM »
::)

when did he go on national tv and say, wmd in iran, so lets invade them?  it's guaranteed the usa will be at table with iran in the next 4 years vs a mountain range war with high causalities, if romney had been elected.  i give him a b- for the first 4 years of cleaning up bush's shit. how the fuck was he going to repair 8 years of damage in 4 years? his final grade will be determined when he completes his 8 yr term like clinton and bush.  i'm saying we'll be close to the clinton years at such time.

but in your mind we did better as a country under bush instead of clinton, right?

Well said.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2012, 01:15:29 PM »
So fucking what if 50% of new college grads can't get jobs?

Maybe they shouldn't have majored in fashion, art, or interior design and expected to get out being more than a bartender.

You have a point, although I believe you've misstated it here.

A lot of folks choose a major which is not a good fit for the job market and yet still seems like a valid practical choice. For example, a law degree is an great thing to have. It takes a lot of work, time and expense to get a law degree. Unfortunately, there is presently something of a glut on the market of people with law degrees and who have passed the bar, but there is not a lot of jobs for them, so they do often end up tending bar or the like. They might have been better off, had they pursued some other line of interest if getting a job was their main focus at the end of the day.

Incidentally, I suspect both fashion and interior design are included in an art degree, so the major would be in fine art. To be a success in an art field, one must usually have exceptional talent, which frequently counts for a lot more than the degree in fine art. If you check the background of many of the folks who have been successful in these fields, you might be surprised to discover they had a lot of on the job training, luck and great connections in order to have become wellknown and successful in their respective fields.