Author Topic: WHITE PEOPLE MOURNING ROMNEY!  (Read 2469 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
WHITE PEOPLE MOURNING ROMNEY!
« on: November 08, 2012, 10:05:52 PM »
http://whitepeoplemourningromney.tumblr.com/

It appears this couples dream of having kids is shattered because Obama is in office  :'( :'(

:-\ :-\ :-\

X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: WHITE PEOPLE MOURNING ROMNEY!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 10:11:35 PM »
Anyone who follows any of the policies Obama has passed is a fool. He's a fraud. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 10:15:14 PM »
Anyone who follows any of the policies Obama has passed is a fool. He's a fraud.  

So youre a fool if you want gay people to have equal rights and get married? Sorry, Coach, we all do not believe in God and the bible. Or are you referring to more of his economic policies?

Anyway, you have to admit that some of those people in those pictures are losing it for no real good reason. They need to get a grip.
X

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 10:16:22 PM »
Repost.
#

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 10:17:39 PM »
X

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 10:21:23 PM »
The Coach is a prideful idiot for accepting this challenge.

But no, homos shouldn't marry.
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 10:24:27 PM »
The Coach is a prideful idiot for accepting this challenge.

But no, homos shouldn't marry.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Anyway, some of those repubs should be placed on suicide watch. I mean, look at them :/
X

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 10:26:28 PM »
your heterosexuality is a fraud...

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2012, 10:29:46 PM »
You're entitled to your opinion.

Anyway, some of those repubs should be placed on suicide watch. I mean, look at them :/

Yes, when currently 50% of new college graduates can't find work and another 4 classes will be graduating over Obama's next term we should all be jumping with joy...yay for unemployment and break economic prospects!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2012, 10:36:22 PM »
Yes, when currently 50% of new college graduates can't find work and another 4 classes will be graduating over Obama's next term we should all be jumping with joy...yay for unemployment and break economic prospects!!!

Did I say "jump for joy" you turd? No, I did not...haha, shut up. There is a difference between being upset and losing it. Some of these people are hysterical lol :/
X

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2012, 10:49:18 PM »
A president who has cast your nation into insanely perverse debt and you are not worried? 

OOOOOOOKAYY
http://whitepeoplemourningromney.tumblr.com/

It appears this couples dream of having kids is shattered because Obama is in office  :'( :'(

:-\ :-\ :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2012, 10:51:32 PM »
A president who has cast your nation into insanely perverse debt and you are not worried? 

OOOOOOOKAYY

Sure, it sucks and it concerns me.

but anyway get a grip. There is limited to what we can do at this point, so they need to suck it up and move on. Crying hysterical will not help matters. Obama is president and let them work toward 2016.
X

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2012, 10:54:00 PM »
Did I say "jump for joy" you turd? No, I did not...haha, shut up. There is a difference between being upset and losing it. Some of these people are hysterical lol :/

No, you just fail to understand the tremendous impact of having him back in office without having to worry about getting re-elected this time around. You underestimate the impact because you mentally deficient.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2012, 10:55:42 PM »
Sure, it sucks and it concerns me.

but anyway get a grip. There is limited to what we can do at this point, so they need to suck it up and move on. Crying hysterical will not help matters. Obama is president and let them work toward 2016.

She is a woman.  It doesn't work that way for them.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2012, 10:57:17 PM »
No, you just fail to understand the tremendous impact of having him back in office without having to worry about getting re-elected this time around. You underestimate the impact because you mentally deficient.

haha, sure, whatever you say.

I do not underestimate anything. I just realize that Obama is in office, and unless something happens, he will remain in office. At this point, there is nothng no one can do but make the best out of it. Losing it or becoming hysterical wont help matters, nor will it make romney become president.
X

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2012, 11:13:38 PM »
haha, sure, whatever you say.

I do not underestimate anything. I just realize that Obama is in office, and unless something happens, he will remain in office. At this point, there is nothng no one can do but make the best out of it. Losing it or becoming hysterical wont help matters, nor will it make romney become president.

Your premise is that these type of statements are overreactions. Given Obama's track record with unemployment and economic growth, the devastating generational affects that will be caused by his 8 year tenure make these statements less hysterical and more realistic.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2012, 11:14:49 PM »
Your premise is that these type of statements are overreactions. Given Obama's track record with unemployment and economic growth, the devastating generational affects that will be caused by his 8 year tenure make these statements less hysterical and more realistic.

I read that some republicans even when out and get drunk to drown their sorrows  :-\ :-\
X

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2012, 11:16:17 PM »
Smart people HAVE to be worried, very worried.  The question is, what can they do?  America seems to now be dominated by morons.  This will of course impact the rest of the world, and I actually see the USA becoming an international pariah in the years to come.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2012, 11:21:05 PM »
Smart people HAVE to be worried, very worried.  The question is, what can they do?  America seems to now be dominated by morons.  This will of course impact the rest of the world, and I actually see the USA becoming an international pariah in the years to come.

Then less crying and more doing. I am not convinced that Romney would have done a better job. Look at all these people in this thread actually believing that if Romney went in office, everyone would have a job lol.

I bet there are so many more people who are probably better qualified than obama and mitt. they just dont have the funds to launch such a large campaign.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2012, 11:34:05 PM »
Then less crying and more doing. I am not convinced that Romney would have done a better job. Look at all these people in this thread actually believing that if Romney went in office, everyone would have a job lol.

I bet there are so many more people who are probably better qualified than obama and mitt. they just dont have the funds to launch such a large campaign.

And some of them are probably too smart to accept the obviously thankless job of President of the United States. I'm not qualified for this work, but if I were and it was offered to me, I would turn it down.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2012, 03:48:13 AM »
the Obama hate is 100% racist.  he is a dark skinned Bush. He hasn't done shit different than Bush and everyone is screaming bloody murder... Same wars, same drug war, same tax rates, same bank bail outs, torturing, etc.. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2012, 04:48:23 AM »
lol as if they are like jews in germany at the time hitler seized power.

these people should be ashamed of themselves. obama makes usa being loved again throughout the world.

white talibanies like coach may consider moving to some islamic country. they might have the same outlook on life.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2012, 04:54:24 AM »

yes bush definetly fucked it up real bad

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2012, 04:55:10 AM »
the Obama hate is 100% racist.  he is a dark skinned Bush. He hasn't done shit different than Bush and everyone is screaming bloody murder... Same wars, same drug war, same tax rates, same bank bail outs, torturing, etc.. 

this

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2012, 05:59:41 AM »
So youre a fool if you want gay people to have equal rights and get married? Sorry, Coach, we all do not believe in God and the bible. Or are you referring to more of his economic policies?

Anyway, you have to admit that some of those people in those pictures are losing it for no real good reason. They need to get a grip.

Yes- you nailed it. The most important issue facing the United States is the right of faggs to get married.  ::)

No wonder this country is fucked.