Author Topic: Best Stark Quotes  (Read 4428 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Best Stark Quotes
« on: November 09, 2012, 06:53:30 AM »
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             .
T

the trainer

Re: Best Stark Quotes
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 06:55:44 AM »
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             .

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 07:14:30 AM »

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 07:20:10 AM »
!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 07:24:03 AM »
-

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 07:25:09 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 07:28:54 AM »

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 07:35:58 AM »
to be posted on md boards,,gh15 final respond,,

listen retard,, i understand your need to lie to many the public ,,but those peopel here are bodybuilders,,
some of them are fans of bodybuilding with no connection to bodybuilders persay,,but some of these guys are next
generation of us,,and im not past pro IM CURRENT IFBB PROFESSIONAL,,now it is important for yhou fellas to understand
one simple thing,, look down at the number of companys that advertize in every board,,especially on board like md where the core of
the fitness over the counter products supplemtns look into if they dont know whats up,,the moment any professional go TRUTHFULY of what it
takes to maintain our physiqes and not only ours but amatuer level physiqes too,, most importantly we cant tell you what it takes
to actually GET THERE to our level because its years over years of drug abuse,,

now,,the first and most important thing you need to understand is that A BODYBUILDER is a liar,,from the amaturish levels to the pros,,
especially a sucsesful one,,if he didnt then there would be more of him,,the illusion would be gone ,,and he would have nothing
that would make him superman in your eyes,,thats why the lies become so big the more you progress in our CULT,,

now,,no one ever truly knows what ones take unless youre his drug dealer ,,i leave this as a thought for the smarties among you ,,
in any case,,in bodybuilding THERE ARE NO FRIENDS,,there are only buddies,,lee priest is not truly friends with that moron who kiss his ass..
he has no friends,,he never had any,,as i said before he is one fella that will keep people very very far from what goign on
in his medicine cabinet,,and his medicine cabinet wont be visible to some joe shmoe who train with him for few months,,
its a pricess you learn from young age as a bodybuilder,,especially a professional who started homonizing himself at age 15 at an era where 15
not typical,,it was more 17 in that era,,but he started at 15 ,,very very early,,

friends,,go take a look at the murderer,,the ones among you who know gh15 ,,which is all of you ofcourse,,know how i put
my words and what i mean when i say murderer ,,the few who dont will be explained by my vast number of pupils all over the
bodybuilding industry,,

in any case,,the murderer,,take a look at him when he was infront of the judge,,take a good look ,,THIS IS HOW ONES LOOK ON
GYM RAT DOSES OF HORMONES ,,with some training in prison and basic food,,it can get somewhat better ofcourse if you ahve freedom
and can eat more and train more with higher doses ,,but he coudnt ,,so take a good look at the murderer to see what would happen
to lee priest if stopped using hormones for real and not pretend to...now this would be a good case of gym rat doses or lower doses,,
in reality if stopped completely afgter 1 year he would be sitting at 165lb not even a pound more at 5'4

now,,take a good look at the hands of the murderer,,then take a good look at the hands of liar priest,,do you see something
incommon? this is what we call GH HANDS,,not every bodybuilder gets there,,hell it took jason cutler 20 years and he still didnt get
there,,why? because lee priest and the murderer were ABUSERS OF THE DRUG GROWTH HORMONE,,not everyone is getting space between the
abdoominals while on growth hormone,,some just get leaner and leaner while growing,,its called lean growth ,,everything grows
the face,,the head,,the bone structure,,the HANDS,,the feet,,the cock as in thickness..that also happens on test suspension true..but
gh will make the cock growth in thickness MAINTAINED because it wont be only due to blood flow...

so again ,,take a look at lee priest hands,,he has HUGE HANDS,,his fingers are MEATY ,,like sausages,,dry thick sasages ,,THE ACTUAL
bone is thick,,GROWTH IS PERMENENT THERE,,for not to forget!...arnold hands where indeed big but ARNOLD WAS 6'1 FELLA NOT 5'4 DWARF
..most 5'4 fellas if lucky and trained end up at 145lb add some drugs they will be 170lb thats in the gym rat level,,they will never
ever walk around 190 200 210 220 230 240 250 270...,,there were times lee liar priest was walking DID around 240-270lb at bloated
mix of anadrol and dianabol + suspension type of bloat but yet body fat was at the high singles,,9-10,,NO 5'4 FELLA NO MATTER HOW FREAK THEY ARE
AND LEE PRIEST IS NO GENETIC GREAT BECAUSE HE IS A DWARF WITH VERY BAD BACK AND VERY AVERAGE BONE STRUCTURE,,HE ALSO AINT NO
5'11 HE SIT AT 5'4!,,HE AINT NO GENETIC NOTHING,,IT IS BALONIE YOU BEEN FED FOR MANY YEARS BY? YOU GOT THAT RIGHT SUPP COMPANIES
THAT PROMOTED HIM DUE TO HIS AMAZING RESPOND TO HORMONES,,AND HIS ABILITY TO SUSTAIN VERY HIGH LEVEL OF DRUG INTAKE WHILE
RESPONDING TO IT WELL! HIS BACK DIDNT BUT THE REST DID ,,WELL HIS CHEST DIDNT EITHER,,BUT THE REST DID

now,,after you finish taking alook at his hands,,,i suggest you take a look at the actual thicnkness he present ,,NO BODYBUILDER
WILL PRESENT SUCH THICKNESS UNLESS THEY ARE ABUSERS OF HORMONES,,NOT TO FORGET! THIS THICKNESS GO HAND IN HAND WITH CONDITION ,
its not like he present you thickness of a perma bulker gym rat or local competitor,,that comes and blow up to 220 wit 15%,,
he present to you the thicness of a 5'4 LITTLE GUY THAT GET UP TO 220 AT 5% BODYFAT..this is not possible for the human body UNLESS
SPECIFIC COCKTAIL PRESENT IN THE BODY,,IN MANY TIMES..THIS COCKTAIL INCLUDE NARCOTICS MY FRIENDS,,

you will notice..with time...that lee priest storys changes on regular basis,,they always change and become new reality,,which ofcoursr all lies,,he will always
add and deduct drugs from his original stories,,he will always make it up to look like he got a gift...while in reality
all he got is bunch of lies,,he is maybe and i say maybe because i still think palumbo was a bigger drug addict,,but over all out of professional bodybuilding...
lee priest is one of the more serious users of hormones,,

it is very importsant for you kids to understand that this is the main reason he achieved sucess in bodybuilding,,his respond
to doses of legit hormones,,big doses,, everyone start with the gym rat doses,,it stops after a while ,,the human body is very similar in its capacity to
hold size,,there are specific things you need to do to increase this size,,now size and condition! thats a dif animal where genetics respone
to hormones take place with prep diet,, training ofcourse has nothing to do with it ,,no pro i know of including me ,,NONE OF
US TRAIN 2 HOURS 2 SESSIONS EVERY DAY ,,ITS A LIE,,we hardly even do cardio ,,we do it when we are HEAVILY STOCKED ON HORMONES,,
we will not go in the gym unless we have hormones in our system,,we will NEVER STEP ON TREDMIL unless hormones in system,,

this is the truth,,as hard as it is for that dwarf to face the mirror ,,this is the real honest truth,, my proof? here is my proof and
i shall name it: thomas prince,, michael matarazzo,, dorian yates,, keneth wheeler,, paulie dillet,, mishko sarcev,,drug
dealer and amatuer competitor david palumbo,,drug dealer art artwood,,many many more list is too long to name,,but thats your proof..
you saw them how they look when they are done with bb and not on mega doses,,many of them stil train,,many of them still eat,,
only thing that changed is either...they stoped the drug abuse,,and in some cases stoped due to drug abuse ilness liek don long ,,like thomas prince,,
and dont get me even started about mr banana orvil brook because after im done talkin about it people will go to jail,,
i keep it for some other time and place,,take one look at chris cook and you will see what bodybuilding is ,,,cult of drug abusers,,and yes im among them,,
but i chose to tell it all ,,THE TRUTH ,, the real truth ,,that what got me into the god position im in ,,that what will put gh15 in the hall of fame of bodybuilding,,
the ability to talk openly about everything ,,it will be the hall of fame many years from nwo ,,when everything wil be on the table,,and the truth known ,,your grankids...
will know who was there to explain it ,,and thats how i feel i undo my misdoing along the years and the lies i fed to the public,,

dexjax user of syntol in few places,,pull it well
kai green user of syntol in one place in particular,,pull it ok
jason cutler,, user of oil in the arms,,jason arms are WEAK part with out the oil his arms do not match his body parts,, he suffer from the dorian and haney arm syndrom
vicky martinez ,,user of oil few places,,pulls it ok

listen retard,, i understand your need to lie to many the public ,,but those peopel here are bodybuilders,,
some of them are fans of bodybuilding with no connection to bodybuilders persay,,but some of these guys are next
generation of us,,and im not past pro IM CURRENT IFBB PROFESSIONAL,,now it is important for yhou fellas to understand
one simple thing,, look down at the number of companys that advertize in every board,,especially on board like md where the core of
the fitness over the counter products supplemtns look into if they dont know whats up,,the moment any professional go TRUTHFULY of what it
takes to maintain our physiqes and not only ours but amatuer level physiqes too,, most importantly we cant tell you what it takes

now,,the first and most important thing you need to understand is that A BODYBUILDER is a liar,,from the amaturish levels to the pros,,
especially a sucsesful one,,if he didnt then there would be more of him,,the illusion would be gone ,,and he would have nothing
that would make him superman in your eyes,,thats why the lies become so big the more you progress in our CULT,,

now,,no one ever truly knows what ones take unless youre his drug dealer ,,i leave this as a thought for the smarties among you ,,
in any case,,in bodybuilding THERE ARE NO FRIENDS,,there are only buddies,,lee priest is not truly friends with that moron who kiss his ass..
he has no friends,,he never had any,,as i said before he is one fella that will keep people very very far from what goign on
in his medicine cabinet,,and his medicine cabinet wont be visible to some joe shmoe who train with him for few months,,
its a pricess you learn from young age as a bodybuilder,,especially a professional who started homonizing himself at age 15 at an era where 15
not typical,,it was more 17 in that era,,but he started at 15 ,,very very early,,

now,,when talkin about lee priest you friends should first look into the past,,go into his teen age years and into his 16=17
year old time,,look at him in the gym there is training footage,,then he was on the doses of a gym rat,,at THAT AGE it was
at lower level of bodybuilding ,,the big jump happened when he kicked it up a notch in between the ages of 17 and 21,, and oh he kicked
it up a BIG notch,,

friends,,go take a look at the murderer,,the ones among you who know gh15 ,,which is all of you ofcourse,,know how i put
my words and what i mean when i say murderer ,,the few who dont will be explained by my vast number of pupils all over the
bodybuilding industry,,

in any case,,the murderer,,take a look at him when he was infront of the judge,,take a good look ,,THIS IS HOW ONES LOOK ON
GYM RAT DOSES OF HORMONES ,,with some training in prison and basic food,,it can get somewhat better ofcourse if you ahve freedom
and can eat more and train more with higher doses ,,but he coudnt ,,so take a good look at the murderer to see what would happen
to lee priest if stopped using hormones for real and not pretend to...now this would be a good case of gym rat doses or lower doses,,
in reality if stopped completely afgter 1 year he would be sitting at 165lb not even a pound more at 5'4

now,,take a good look at the hands of the murderer,,then take a good look at the hands of liar priest,,do you see something
incommon? this is what we call GH HANDS,,not every bodybuilder gets there,,hell it took jason cutler 20 years and he still didnt get
there,,why? because lee priest and the murderer were ABUSERS OF THE DRUG GROWTH HORMONE,,not everyone is getting space between the
abdoominals while on growth hormone,,some just get leaner and leaner while growing,,its called lean growth ,,everything grows
the face,,the head,,the bone structure,,the HANDS,,the feet,,the cock as in thickness..that also happens on test suspension true..but
gh will make the cock growth in thickness MAINTAINED because it wont be only due to blood flow...

so again ,,take a look at lee priest hands,,he has HUGE HANDS,,his fingers are MEATY ,,like sausages,,dry thick sasages ,,THE ACTUAL
bone is thick,,GROWTH IS PERMENENT THERE,,for not to forget!...arnold hands where indeed big but ARNOLD WAS 6'1 FELLA NOT 5'4 DWARF
..most 5'4 fellas if lucky and trained end up at 145lb add some drugs they will be 170lb thats in the gym rat level,,they will never
ever walk around 190 200 210 220 230 240 250 270...,,there were times lee liar priest was walking DID around 240-270lb at bloated
mix of anadrol and dianabol + suspension type of bloat but yet body fat was at the high singles,,9-10,,NO 5'4 FELLA NO MATTER HOW FREAK THEY ARE
AND LEE PRIEST IS NO GENETIC GREAT BECAUSE HE IS A DWARF WITH VERY BAD BACK AND VERY AVERAGE BONE STRUCTURE,,HE ALSO AINT NO
5'11 HE SIT AT 5'4!,,HE AINT NO GENETIC NOTHING,,IT IS BALONIE YOU BEEN FED FOR MANY YEARS BY? YOU GOT THAT RIGHT SUPP COMPANIES
THAT PROMOTED HIM DUE TO HIS AMAZING RESPOND TO HORMONES,,AND HIS ABILITY TO SUSTAIN VERY HIGH LEVEL OF DRUG INTAKE WHILE
RESPONDING TO IT WELL! HIS BACK DIDNT BUT THE REST DID ,,WELL HIS CHEST DIDNT EITHER,,BUT THE REST DID

now,,after you finish taking alook at his hands,,,i suggest you take a look at the actual thicnkness he present ,,NO BODYBUILDER
WILL PRESENT SUCH THICKNESS UNLESS THEY ARE ABUSERS OF HORMONES,,NOT TO FORGET! THIS THICKNESS GO HAND IN HAND WITH CONDITION ,,,
its not like he present you thickness of a perma bulker gym rat or local competitor,,that comes and blow up to 220 wit 15%,,
he present to you the thicness of a 5'4 LITTLE GUY THAT GET UP TO 220 AT 5% BODYFAT..this is not possible for the human body UNLESS
SPECIFIC COCKTAIL PRESENT IN THE BODY,,IN MANY TIMES..THIS COCKTAIL INCLUDE NARCOTICS MY FRIENDS,,

now ...another example that is good here is mr tomas prince,,inorder to understand lee priest and his ability to sustain
drug intake ...you should look into tomas prince and his past,,the diff is tomas prince failed in sustaining the doses of drugs
priest body can take,,but! big but! lee priest time is getting close to an end,,he is approaching 40 ,,he is in a down hill ,,
he now look into the supp market and will try to do supp deal,,to sell you fellas supp,,he will try to get a company or be active
in the cult but more from an industial point of view,,he is what we call in bodybuulding a new and improve rich gaspari and lee labrada,,
the only problem is ...THEY DIDNT LIE AS MUCH AS KEPT VERY VERY QUIET ,,THEY KNEW WHATS UP AND GOT HIGH IN THE CHAIN DUE TO KEEPING THEIR MOUTH SHUT
AND IF TALKED ABOUT WHAT THEY TOOK THEY WERE NOT LIEING ABOUT IT IN THIS SPECIFIC MISLEADING WAY PRIEST DOES,,THIS IS THE EXACT
REASON PRIEST WILL FAIL WITH HIS SUPP LINE WHENEVER HE GOES THIS ROUTE,,HE AINT NO GASPARI AND DEF NO LABRADA,,RICH IS ASSHOLE TRUE ,,BUT
I AM ASSHOEL TOO IT DONT MATTER ...HE STILL DIDNT SIT AND LIE LIE LIE LIE WHAT DID RICH DID YOU LITTLE DWARF?? RICH BROUGH REAL
STEROID INTO THE MAIN STREAM SUPP ,,HE ACTUALLY TRIED TO HELP AND MADE THE GREY AREA AVAILABEL FOR THE MASSES SO BODYBUILDERS THAT ARE GOOD PEOPLE
CAN RICH STEROID LEVEL PHSYIQES BY GOING AROUND THE FDA,,OFCOURSE THE FDA CUT IT SHORT BUT HEY HE TRIED!! SO DID OTHERS GOOD PEOPLE,,
THEY TRIED TO HELP,,LEE PRIEST ON THE OTHER HAND...IS A FUCKIN LIAR! AND LIE BLUNTLY TO THOSE KIDS WHICH IS SHAME,,

NOW,,gh15 never said that training and nutrition is not important ,,the opposite,,inordertr to rich the top you got to have it
nailed down ,,you need to know your body BUT! if you lack the legit hormones and the doses based on the lean mass you try to achieve,,
you will NEVER DO WELL IN BODYBUILDING ,,NEVER EVER ,,no matter how good your genetic is ,,why? because on every white 5'4 lifter there is some black 150lb
with muslce shape out of this world that put them to shame ..but guess what that black lifter doesnt have the money for aas..
so he is stuck,,he wil always have very good genetics,,shape ,,lines lol,,but!!! he will be sitting at 150lb with his good genetics,,
ofcourse 150 is a number i chose for 5'4 ,,it can very well be 185 for a black fella with good lines and some real good frame UNLIKE lee priest,,
ofcourse it wil never be anything remotly close to lee priest bf levels when preping,,becuase they do not have a clue to the abuse
going on in that level...

another good exampel of a fella lee priest trying to make himself look like is SAGI KALEV,,sagi is a better version of lee priest...
why am i saying that..im saying that because he milk thre americanos money right and left,,he is on every cover ,,but he can atleast talk about being natural
even though he lies his look is a gym rat level doses...atleast his lies are more easy to understand,,,he could have wiped the floor with priest if he went on the same
level of drug intake and he is some little jew boy ,,genetic eh?,,which bring me back to priest....priest lie out of his mouth with no shame,,
it is worse than the way steve reeves lied abotu his testosterone use ,,or skip and that skinny boy nortom lied about natural status,,
or even sagi kalev who prefer not to talk about his gym rat constant doses,,in lee case it is a deasese because he dont care
,,he dont care how big the lie is ,,he dont care that kids will try to get to this size,,remember he is equivelent to 5'10 fella who is 280-290lb at high singles,,
he just walk around like you fellas are bunch of retards that he can spoon fed balonie to ,,he thikn you are truly morons,,
he dont care,,as alwys HE ONLY CARE ABOUT HIM SELF,,this is why he got kicked out of the ifbb too,,he only care about his sorry ass and his drugs,,
i told you already i could make life very hard for him ,,but i love money,,why do it when i can get anotheer castle in europe,,

bodybuilding is 80-90% drugs and 10-20% nutrition and training,,

you can win a state show by working out yes WORKING OUT NOT TRAINING LIKE you think you doing some kind of sport..you are doing a cult activity ,,
it aint no training my friends,,you arre not sprinters ,,or football players,,eventhough they take drugs exactly like you ,,bodybuilding is an INDUSTRY ,,more of an obsession
a fashion industry ,,its a cult and lee has a lot of blame in what got us into a cult,,

so as i said you can win state show in americana by simply using bow flex ,,eat 3 meals a day ,,and resting enough as in not workin constructtion of swimming everyday,,
BUT! if you dont have the drugs in you ,,,you can be the most dedicated bodybuilding on planet earth and you will be stuck at 5'9 180 lb 10% bodyfat,,THATS A LUCKY FELLA THAT IS TRULY NATURAL,,
SOME GUYS AFTER PLAYING WITH DRUGS SUCH AS HALODROL AND SUPERDROL CAN GET TO 190-200 AND THEN BE 185 AT 6% ,,BUT YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE SITTING AT THE WINNER CIRCLE
WITH OUT THE CONSTANT USE OF HORMONES ,,INJECTABLES,,TRENBOLONA,,EQUIPONA,,MASTERONA,,TESTOSTERONA,,NANDROLONE,,GROWTH HORMONES IS ALSO A MUST NOW DAYS,,BECAUSE
THE 190LB COMPETITION WEIGHT EDGE IS OVER AND DONE WITH ,,SO GH IS A MUST AND WEN IT COMES TO HIGHEST LEVELS ITS 20UNITS AND OVER...AND LAST BUT NOT LAASTLY ...I N S U L I N
MANY USE ITNOW DAYS ,,GH15 IS COMPLETLY AGAINST IT BUT I HAD TO USE IT TOO,,I HAD NO CHOICE,,IM STRONGLY AGAINT INSULIN IN BODYBUILDING OR ANY SPORT,,AND STRONGLY AGAINST NARCOTICS,,
I LOST THE BOTTLE ON BOTH THIS FIELDS,,BECAUSE DRUGS DEALERS PUSHED IT IN BIG TIME,,I STILL TRY TO FIGHT IT ,,BUT SOME OF THE LORDS WANT IT IN AND I CAN NOT FIGHT THIS THING ALONE,,

you will notice..with time...that lee priest storys changes on regular basis,,they always change and become new reality,,which ofcoursr all lies,,he will always
add and deduct drugs from his original stories,,he will always make it up to look like he got a gift...while in reality
all he got is bunch of lies,,he is maybe and i say maybe because i still think palumbo was a bigger drug addict,,but over all out of professional bodybuilding...

it is very importsant for you kids to understand that this is the main reason he achieved sucess in bodybuilding,,his respond
to doses of legit hormones,,big doses,, everyone start with the gym rat doses,,it stops after a while ,,the human body is very similar in its capacity to
hold size,,there are specific things you need to do to increase this size,,now size and condition! thats a dif animal where genetics respone
to hormones take place with prep diet,, training ofcourse has nothing to do with it ,,no pro i know of including me ,,NONE OF
US TRAIN 2 HOURS 2 SESSIONS EVERY DAY ,,ITS A LIE,,we hardly even do cardio ,,we do it when we are HEAVILY STOCKED ON HORMONES,,
we will not go in the gym unless we have hormones in our system,,we will NEVER STEP ON TREDMIL unless hormones in system,,

this is the truth,,as hard as it is for that dwarf to face the mirror ,,this is the real honest truth,, my proof? here is my proof and
i shall name it: thomas prince,, michael matarazo,, dorian yates,, keneth wheeler,, paulie dillet,, mishko sarcev,,drug
dealer and amatuer competitor david palumbo,,drug dealer art artwood,,many many more list is too long to name,,but thats your proof..
you saw them how they look when thy are done with bb and not on mega doses,,many of them stil train,,many of them still eat,,
only thing that changed is either...they stoped the drug abuse,,and in some cases stoped due to drug abuse ilness liek don long ,,like thomas prince,,
and dont get me even started about mr banana orvil brook because after im done talkin about it people will go to jail,,

jason cutler,, user of oil in the arms,,jason arms are WEAK part with out the oil his arms do not match his body parts,, he suffer from the dorian and haney arm syndrom

now,,i hope you have learned something md forums,,

for i am the ONLY god of hormones,,

gh15 approved

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 07:36:50 AM »

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2012, 08:00:48 AM »
to be posted on md boards,,gh15 final respond,,

bodybuilding industry,,

WILL PRESENT SUCH THICKNESS UNLESS THEY ARE ABUSERS OF HORMONES,,NOT TO FORGET! THIS THICKNESS GO HAND IN HAND WITH CONDITION ,

i shall name it: thomas prince,, michael matarazzo,, dorian yates,, keneth wheeler,, paulie dillet,, mishko sarcev,,drug
you saw them how they look when they are done with bb and not on mega doses,,many of them stil train,,many of them still eat,,
i keep it for some other time and place,,take one look at chris cook and you will see what bodybuilding is ,,,cult of drug abusers,,and yes im among them,,
but i chose to tell it all ,,THE TRUTH ,, the real truth ,,that what got me into the god position im in ,,that what will put gh15 in the hall of fame of bodybuilding,,
the ability to talk openly about everything ,,it will be the hall of fame many years from nwo ,,when everything wil be on the table,,and the truth known ,,your grankids...
will know who was there to explain it ,,and thats how i feel i undo my misdoing along the years and the lies i fed to the public,,

now,,when talkin about lee priest you friends should first look into the past,,go into his teen age years and into his 16=17
year old time,,look at him in the gym there is training footage,,then he was on the doses of a gym rat,,at THAT AGE it was
at lower level of bodybuilding ,,the big jump happened when he kicked it up a notch in between the ages of 17 and 21,, and oh he kicked
it up a BIG notch,,

bodybuilding industry,,

WILL PRESENT SUCH THICKNESS UNLESS THEY ARE ABUSERS OF HORMONES,,NOT TO FORGET! THIS THICKNESS GO HAND IN HAND WITH CONDITION ,,,

now ...another example that is good here is mr tomas prince,,inorder to understand lee priest and his ability to sustain
drug intake ...you should look into tomas prince and his past,,the diff is tomas prince failed in sustaining the doses of drugs
priest body can take,,but! big but! lee priest time is getting close to an end,,he is approaching 40 ,,he is in a down hill ,,
he now look into the supp market and will try to do supp deal,,to sell you fellas supp,,he will try to get a company or be active
in the cult but more from an industial point of view,,he is what we call in bodybuulding a new and improve rich gaspari and lee labrada,,
the only problem is ...THEY DIDNT LIE AS MUCH AS KEPT VERY VERY QUIET ,,THEY KNEW WHATS UP AND GOT HIGH IN THE CHAIN DUE TO KEEPING THEIR MOUTH SHUT
AND IF TALKED ABOUT WHAT THEY TOOK THEY WERE NOT LIEING ABOUT IT IN THIS SPECIFIC MISLEADING WAY PRIEST DOES,,THIS IS THE EXACT
REASON PRIEST WILL FAIL WITH HIS SUPP LINE WHENEVER HE GOES THIS ROUTE,,HE AINT NO GASPARI AND DEF NO LABRADA,,RICH IS ASSHOLE TRUE ,,BUT
I AM ASSHOEL TOO IT DONT MATTER ...HE STILL DIDNT SIT AND LIE LIE LIE LIE WHAT DID RICH DID YOU LITTLE DWARF?? RICH BROUGH REAL
STEROID INTO THE MAIN STREAM SUPP ,,HE ACTUALLY TRIED TO HELP AND MADE THE GREY AREA AVAILABEL FOR THE MASSES SO BODYBUILDERS THAT ARE GOOD PEOPLE
CAN RICH STEROID LEVEL PHSYIQES BY GOING AROUND THE FDA,,OFCOURSE THE FDA CUT IT SHORT BUT HEY HE TRIED!! SO DID OTHERS GOOD PEOPLE,,
THEY TRIED TO HELP,,LEE PRIEST ON THE OTHER HAND...IS A FUCKIN LIAR! AND LIE BLUNTLY TO THOSE KIDS WHICH IS SHAME,,

NOW,,gh15 never said that training and nutrition is not important ,,the opposite,,inordertr to rich the top you got to have it
nailed down ,,you need to know your body BUT! if you lack the legit hormones and the doses based on the lean mass you try to achieve,,
you will NEVER DO WELL IN BODYBUILDING ,,NEVER EVER ,,no matter how good your genetic is ,,why? because on every white 5'4 lifter there is some black 150lb
with muslce shape out of this world that put them to shame ..but guess what that black lifter doesnt have the money for aas..
so he is stuck,,he wil always have very good genetics,,shape ,,lines lol,,but!!! he will be sitting at 150lb with his good genetics,,
ofcourse 150 is a number i chose for 5'4 ,,it can very well be 185 for a black fella with good lines and some real good frame UNLIKE lee priest,,
ofcourse it wil never be anything remotly close to lee priest bf levels when preping,,becuase they do not have a clue to the abuse
going on in that level...

another good exampel of a fella lee priest trying to make himself look like is SAGI KALEV,,sagi is a better version of lee priest...
why am i saying that..im saying that because he milk thre americanos money right and left,,he is on every cover ,,but he can atleast talk about being natural
even though he lies his look is a gym rat level doses...atleast his lies are more easy to understand,,,he could have wiped the floor with priest if he went on the same
level of drug intake and he is some little jew boy ,,genetic eh?,,which bring me back to priest....priest lie out of his mouth with no shame,,
it is worse than the way steve reeves lied abotu his testosterone use ,,or skip and that skinny boy nortom lied about natural status,,
or even sagi kalev who prefer not to talk about his gym rat constant doses,,in lee case it is a deasese because he dont care
,,he dont care how big the lie is ,,he dont care that kids will try to get to this size,,remember he is equivelent to 5'10 fella who is 280-290lb at high singles,,
he just walk around like you fellas are bunch of retards that he can spoon fed balonie to ,,he thikn you are truly morons,,
he dont care,,as alwys HE ONLY CARE ABOUT HIM SELF,,this is why he got kicked out of the ifbb too,,he only care about his sorry ass and his drugs,,
i told you already i could make life very hard for him ,,but i love money,,why do it when i can get anotheer castle in europe,,

bodybuilding is 80-90% drugs and 10-20% nutrition and training,,

you can win a state show by working out yes WORKING OUT NOT TRAINING LIKE you think you doing some kind of sport..you are doing a cult activity ,,
it aint no training my friends,,you arre not sprinters ,,or football players,,eventhough they take drugs exactly like you ,,bodybuilding is an INDUSTRY ,,more of an obsession
a fashion industry ,,its a cult and lee has a lot of blame in what got us into a cult,,

so as i said you can win state show in americana by simply using bow flex ,,eat 3 meals a day ,,and resting enough as in not workin constructtion of swimming everyday,,
BUT! if you dont have the drugs in you ,,,you can be the most dedicated bodybuilding on planet earth and you will be stuck at 5'9 180 lb 10% bodyfat,,THATS A LUCKY FELLA THAT IS TRULY NATURAL,,
SOME GUYS AFTER PLAYING WITH DRUGS SUCH AS HALODROL AND SUPERDROL CAN GET TO 190-200 AND THEN BE 185 AT 6% ,,BUT YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE SITTING AT THE WINNER CIRCLE
WITH OUT THE CONSTANT USE OF HORMONES ,,INJECTABLES,,TRENBOLONA,,EQUIPONA,,MASTERONA,,TESTOSTERONA,,NANDROLONE,,GROWTH HORMONES IS ALSO A MUST NOW DAYS,,BECAUSE
THE 190LB COMPETITION WEIGHT EDGE IS OVER AND DONE WITH ,,SO GH IS A MUST AND WEN IT COMES TO HIGHEST LEVELS ITS 20UNITS AND OVER...AND LAST BUT NOT LAASTLY ...I N S U L I N
MANY USE ITNOW DAYS ,,GH15 IS COMPLETLY AGAINST IT BUT I HAD TO USE IT TOO,,I HAD NO CHOICE,,IM STRONGLY AGAINT INSULIN IN BODYBUILDING OR ANY SPORT,,AND STRONGLY AGAINST NARCOTICS,,
I LOST THE BOTTLE ON BOTH THIS FIELDS,,BECAUSE DRUGS DEALERS PUSHED IT IN BIG TIME,,I STILL TRY TO FIGHT IT ,,BUT SOME OF THE LORDS WANT IT IN AND I CAN NOT FIGHT THIS THING ALONE,,

i shall name it: thomas prince,, michael matarazo,, dorian yates,, keneth wheeler,, paulie dillet,, mishko sarcev,,drug
you saw them how they look when thy are done with bb and not on mega doses,,many of them stil train,,many of them still eat,,

now,,i hope you have learned something md forums,,

for i am the ONLY god of hormones,,

gh15 approved

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2012, 08:53:26 AM »
"We believe in nothing, Lebowski. Nothing. And tomorrow we come back and we cut off your johnson." -Stark

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2012, 08:54:21 AM »
"We believe in nothing, Lebowski. Nothing. And tomorrow we come back and we cut off your johnson." -Stark
*In german accent*
I fuck you! I fuck you! I fuck you!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2012, 09:28:32 AM »
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             .

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2012, 09:29:54 AM »
I VILL FUCK YOU UNTIL YOU LOOOVE ME VAGGOT

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2012, 09:36:08 AM »
*In german accent*
I fuck you! I fuck you! I fuck you!

haha!!

I've always pictured Stark like that.  Waiting for him to bust into my bathroom and throw a marmot into the bath to claw my nuts off.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2012, 09:42:17 AM »
haha!!

I've always pictured Stark like that.  Waiting for him to bust into my bathroom and throw a marmot into the bath to claw my nuts off.

hahaha one of THE greatest movies ever made, the HEY!!! this is a private residents... man gets me every time!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2012, 09:50:26 AM »
hahaha one of THE greatest movies ever made, the HEY!!! this is a private residents... man gets me every time!

Probably John Goodman's best performance ever.   :D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2012, 09:57:31 AM »
Probably John Goodman's best performance ever.   :D

he's good in anything

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2012, 01:50:40 PM »

haha... I'm a freak, lol I watch that movie at least once a month.  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2012, 01:55:18 PM »