Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Director of CIA, David Petraeus, submits letter of resignation  (Read 2361 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
BREAKING NEWS: Director of CIA, David Petraeus, submits letter of resignation

Read more: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/default.aspx?id=11881780&q=patreaus&search=p&1=st&1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watchdog Progressive ‏@Watchdogsniffer
BREAKING: Gen. David Petraeus resigns CIA due to personal reasons.....  extra-marital affair.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
There is nothing there.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
There is nothing there.

sorry, copied the link.   all over the network news now

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Ah... An affair... I see.

Fuck that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
That is no reason to resign.

That kills his chances I assume for 2016.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Can't understand these fucking morons. Positions of great power and status, titans of industry and as soon as a skirt wiggles by they get like horny little school boys and do stupid shit.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

I agree... Who the fuck quits their job because they cheat?

It's crazy talk!

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Seems legit.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
I agree... Who the fuck quits their job because they cheat?

It's crazy talk!

hmmmm ... makes ya wonder if that's really the reason.
:

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Yes it is....he's a retired general, and affairs are a bigggggg no no
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Can't understand these fucking morons. Positions of great power and status, titans of industry and as soon as a skirt wiggles by they get like horny little school boys and do stupid shit.

agreed... but.. they're human.  they get urges.

A dude like patraeus has all the power, money in the world... but he sees 25 year old broke dudes nailing 3-4 random broads a week.   It's gotta fck with his head.

If you're aggressive enough to be high livel military and govt, you're a badass alpha by nature.  Dude's a wolf, not a sheep.  Wolves have urges, it's how they're built.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
....................that s all just pure coincidence.  ::)
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
honestly, i wonder what kind of society we'd have if every politician all agreed at once "my marriage is my own business, i dont care to answer any Qs''

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Yes it is....he's a retired general, and affairs are a bigggggg no no

He's also the head of the CIA so off the scale problem

Still seems "convenient"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I still don`t see it as a problem.  Besides, it was an affair with a girl that knew him the best, his very own biographer.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Also, have you seen his wife?  She looks awful in comparison of course.  I can`t say I blame him. LOL

Or This

I think its an easy decision.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
yeah, the timing?   sounds like in the next week, new scretary of state, new head of CIA, etc.

Maybe obama feels it's best to make all of these changes this week?

NOBODY is gonna be watching politics this week... everyone so burned out from the election, this is a decent enough time to change out positions.  People have political burnout when it comes to the headlines.  At the very least, the headlines lessen each others' impact - losing hilary and patraeus in the same week means netiehr gets full headlines.   And the nomination/approval happening over the Holidays means fewer headlines/attention, and fresh slate for new year

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Also, have you seen his wife?  She looks awful in comparison of course.  I can`t say I blame him. LOL

Sort of resembles Newt Gingrich

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
A law enforcement official told NBC News on Nov. 9 that Broadwell is under investigation by the FBI for trying to gain access to Petraeus’ emails and possibly obtaining access to classified data.

The official noted that it is likely the FBI probe will not result in criminal charges and Petraeus himself is not part of the investigation.

http://www.examiner.com/article/video-david-petraeus-mentored-advised-alleged-mistress-paula-broadwell?cid=rss

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
He's also the head of the CIA so off the scale problem

Still seems "convenient"

"Convenient" is the understatement of the century. And Americans wonder why the world sees them as a laughing stock?  ::)

The head of the CIA has an affair... big whoop. As if that somehow compromises safety & security of the nation because his "mistress" could be compromised, or he could be blackmailed with the revelations? As head of the CIA, he could have ensured a security detail on her 24/7 in order to ensure her safety. Puleaze! In his position, having a wife & kids is far more potentially compromising than an extra marital affair.

I'm sure right about now Petreaus is glad people are talking about his mistress. It keeps them from talking about his Fast & Furious Middle East style, where they've been funneling arms into the hands of AlQ in Libya as well as into the hands of terrorists all over the middle east in order to destabilize the region, and create a civil war in Syria.

I guess the CIA didn't learn their lesson with Mossadegh in the 50's. Blowback is a biyatch!
...and this one stands the potential to be even worse with the USA arming terrorists who they clearly can not, and do not have control over.

I means seriously, ...does anyone think Democrats are going to raise a poop storm because someone decided to get a little extra-marital nooky?

I guess many see this as a way to keep him from testifying before Congress and the American people.

You want the real reason he resigned?  Do you think this may be it?

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/is-this-why-cia-chief-really-resigned/
w

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand

probly came into his office with 11mil in a suitcase and said ok you are guna have to take a fall so we can get rida this benghazi thing ok?